IGNORED

Uhvacen lopov, sta dalje?

Аврам Гојић

jebem ti, sve vreme se nadam da je on (lopov) ili neki njegov rodjak clan ms-13 bande i da ce da se pojave da pobiju stoku :(

Moralisto. Kako možeš da ne uživaš u iživljavanju rulje nad savladanim čovekom. Pomisli na decu. DECU!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Аврам Гојић

• kim_philby

• Turnbull

• Caligula

Boze, kako mrzim te siroke bermude.

hahaha i ja (kao estetski momenat, apsolutno prezirem) ! but, but, but, think about this:

to sto su te siroke bermude za mexican i latino communities to su ti hoodies za crnacke getoe. jesam u pravu ?

Edited by DarkAttraktor

Moralisto. Kako možeš da ne uživaš u iživljavanju rulje nad savladanim čovekom. Pomisli na decu. DECU!

Zajebi, jedno je da kradeš auto, drugo da ulećeš u auto u kome su žena i bar jedno dete.

nemamo topik uhvaćen pedofil pa ću ovde da stavim kako je svugde u svetu toniju će se svideti sastav  :fantom:

He earlier told the Daytona Beach News-Journal that the father was 'just acting like a dad'.

The father was not charged in the suspect’s beating, police spokesman Jimmie Flynt said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697700/Father-beats-man-bloody-puddle-walks-sexually-abusing-11-year-old-son.html#ixzz37rNctqKE

Edited by Hella

srećom pa rulja ne stigne uvek da primeni gaženje Čoveka :fantom:

A four-year-old who was dragged to his death when carjackers sped off with his leg still trapped in his seat-belt in Johannesburg pleaded for his mother to save him in the moments before he died.

'Mommy help me,' were the last words Chantel Morris heard from her panicked son Taegrin as he struggled to free himself before the car sped off with him hanging helplessly out of the door on Saturday night.

Morris had loaded Taegrin and his eight-year-old sister into their VW Golf outside their grandmother's house in Boksburg east of Johannesburg when three hijackers held guns to her head.

'I grabbed him and I held him and I pulled him,' she told Eyewitness News,' but he was stuck in the seat belt.'

Fighting back tears, she added: 'I don't know how many times they drove over him. They drove over my child.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2699753/Four-year-old-boy-dragged-death-Johannesburg-car-hijackers-sped-leg-caught-seat-belt-shouted-Mommy-help-me.html#ixzz386LT6yQk