IGNORED

whistleblowers: wikileaks, snowden i...

DarkAttraktor

• 2 weeks later...

It has previously been reported how the Justice Department has had problems in making a case against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. He is an Australian citizen who resides in London in asylum status in the Ecuadorean Embassy and WikiLeaks has no evident physical presence in the United States. Nevertheless, the Attorney General’s office has been hard at work preparing criminal charges, presumably relying on the Espionage Act of 1918, which can be construed as criminalizing the receipt of any classified material by an unauthorized party. Given the clearly expressed desire to punish Assange, he would quite likely be arrested and extradited to the U.S. by the British if he should ever attempt to leave the shelter of the Ecuadorean Embassy.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/is-u-s-congress-declaring-war-on-wikileaks/

• 1 month later...

Andurile, ne seri, Venoma nema šta da bude sramota, treba da bude sramota one koji su nazvavši Asanža pacovom priželjkivali da on doživi istu sudbinu kao i ova nesrećna i hrabra žena. Ako kažeš da je neko pacov onda za tom štetočinom ne treba žaliti, njegov život, njegova sloboda i njegova prava su bezvredni. Već si mu nacrtao metu na leđima. A Asanžu su nacrtane mnoge mete, mnogi bi želeli da ga nema.

Zato troskok...

Edited by slow
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic