IGNORED

Novosti iz sveta automobilizma

nesha taxista

U principu da, ali samoparkiranje otvara nove mogucnosti. Npr. senzori koji govore automobilu gde ima slobodnog parkinga, tako da dodjes u centar, izadjes iz auta, pritisnes dugme i on sam odjezdi ka slobodnom mestu i parkira se. Kad zavrsis sta imas, samo ga zovnes da te pokupi. 

U San Francisku je pakao za parking, ali ima servisa koji dodju po auto i parkiraju ga po garazama van centra za nekih 15 dolara dnevno. Autonomna vozila ce to u doglednoj buducnosti raditi sama i tako resiti problem parkinga. Pa jos kad sva vozila budu na struju, pa se dopune sama, vise nema gubljenja vremena po pumpama.

Meni je sve to uzas. Cuti tu, vozi taj motor, kupi seksi jaknu i uzivaj.

U principu da, ali samoparkiranje otvara nove mogucnosti. Npr. senzori koji govore automobilu gde ima slobodnog parkinga, tako da dodjes u centar, izadjes iz auta, pritisnes dugme i on sam odjezdi ka slobodnom mestu i parkira se. Kad zavrsis sta imas, samo ga zovnes da te pokupi. 

U San Francisku je pakao za parking, ali ima servisa koji dodju po auto i parkiraju ga po garazama van centra za nekih 15 dolara dnevno. Autonomna vozila ce to u doglednoj buducnosti raditi sama i tako resiti problem parkinga. Pa jos kad sva vozila budu na struju, pa se dopune sama, vise nema gubljenja vremena po pumpama.

sigurno ce tako biti, a svu tu struju cemo proizvoditi dobrom voljom i pozitivnim mislima :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Najveci falsifikatori i lopovi i licemerje pokradenih na istom mestu.

Za neke je jasno da stoji a za neke bas i ne.

VW Tiguan i Zojte X7 bas nesto ne lice, kao ni Tojota Hajlender i Lifan X80. Takodje, Hawtai N3 izgleda daleko bolje nego li Honda Ridgeline ciji je navodna kopija.

Vecina ovih modela namenjena je za izvoz u okolne zemlje jer svaki Kinez koji drzi do sebe nikada ne bi kupio kopiju. Takodje, svi veliki svetski auto koncerni proizvode svoja vozila u Kini koja je postala primarno trziste.

Edited by photoshop
  • 1 month later...

http://www.magazinauto.com/registarske-tablice-vise-nemaju-slova-c-c-s-z-d-w-i-y/

Od pre neki dan, na novim registarskim tablicama nema više slova koja su nervirala građane. Osim standardnih slova bez kvačice, ostaje još i slovo "X"

Ovih dana, tačnije 21. jula 2017., dopunjen je Pravilnik o registraciji motornih i priključnih vozila, objavljen u Službenom glasniku Republike Srbije broj 71.

• 1 month later...

Idealno gradjen za idealnog vozaca, kaze nauka  :fantom:

Graham_004.jpg

Graham_003.jpg

Graham_002.jpg

Graham_001.jpg

Graham_005.jpg

An interactive lifelike sculpture called Graham, the only "person" on earth designed to withstand a car collision, has been nominated for this year's Designs of the Year awards.

Commissioned last year by The Transport Accident Commission in Victoria, Australia to demonstrate human vulnerability in traffic accidents, Graham was made by Melbourne artist Patricia Piccinini in collaboration with leading trauma surgeon Christian Kenfield and crash investigation expert Dr David Logan.

Made from a combination of silicone fibreglass, concrete, human hair and steel, and weighing in at approximately 200 kilograms, Graham's unusual enhanced physique imagines what humans might look like had we evolved to withstand low-impact car crashes.

His enlarged skull is filled with extra cerebrospinal fluid and ligaments to protect the brain, while the neck – one of the most vulnerable body parts in a collision – has been removed entirely. Sacks have been placed between each of his ribs to create airbag-like cushioning and extra joints in his legs allow him to jump out of the way quickly.

Since his unveiling last year, Graham has been on a roadshow around the state of Victoria, which will conclude in February next year.

"The reaction to Graham has been overwhelmingly positive both in Victoria, nationally and internationally," Samantha Cockfield, TAC lead director of road safety, told Dezeen. "There were 31 million video views, 80,000 shares online, 1.9 million website views within the first few hours of launch, and Graham was the number-one trending topic on Twitter, Facebook and Reddit."

Cockfield said audience feedback showed that 99 per cent of those who saw Graham online and in-person believed that the human vulnerability message was important, and 77 per cent reflected on their own fragility when thinking about road safety and viewing Graham.

"He was the catalyst for conversation around the forces involved in common car-crash scenarios and highlighted just how vulnerable our bodies are to high speeds – a concept often complex and hard to communicate," she said.

As part of the campaign, the TAC developed and launched an online interactive educational tool that allows users to look under Graham's skin and understand the workings of his body.

Nominated in the digital category at the Designs of the Year awards, Graham is up against seven other projects, including augmented-reality game Pokémon GO by Niantic Inc and Google Noto by Google and Monotype – one of the biggest typeface projects in history.

Edited by namenski
  • 5 weeks later...
  • nesha taxista pinned and unpinned this topic