IGNORED

Deutschland

MancMellow

RIP on i Mitterrand su puno uradili za evropku ideju. Onaj susret pred njemackim grobljem kada su se drzali za ruku je za :Hail:

Kasnije su dosle tehnokrate i nesposobni politicari.

:thumbsup:

Vlada je htela, ali je uvek postojao jak anti-nuklearni protestni pokret (jos 70ih). Onda je dosao Cernobilj (vetrovi su doneli dosta kontaminacije u Nemacku), pa kasnije i Fukusima sto je definitivno okrenulo vecinu javnosti protiv nuklearki.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
                        Air Berlin Plc filed for insolvency proceedings after main shareholder Etihad Airways PJSC withdrew its financial support.

The discount carrier and subsidiaries submitted the filing in a local Berlin court, though it won’t seek bankruptcy protection for its Niki Luftfahrt GmbH and Leisure Cargo GmbH units, Air Berlin said in a statement. Talks with Deutsche Lufthansa AG and other parties regarding disposals are continuing, it said.

Air Berlin has been restructuring in an effort to stem years of losses, including leasing part of its fleet to Lufthansa. Plans to merge Niki with TUI AG’s German airline arm fell apart in June after Abu Dhabi-based Etihad said it failed to reach a deal on forming a joint venture for the operation.

I ubrzo posle toga

The Federal German Government, Lufthansa and other partners are supporting airberlin
in its restructuring efforts. The Federal Government is supporting airberlin with a
bridging loan to maintain flight operations for the long-term.

This means:
• All flights operated by airberlin and NIKI will continue as planned
• The flight schedule remains valid
• Bookings remain valid
• All flights can still be booked

Negotiations with Lufthansa and other partners regarding the acquisition of business
units of airberlin are far advanced and highly promising. These negotiations may be
finalised shortly.

Thomas Winkelmann, CEO of airberlin: “We are working tirelessly to achieve the best
possible outcome for the company, our customers and employees, given the situation.”
The background of today’s announcement is the notification by Etihad that it no longer
intends to provide airberlin with financial support.

Bas im ne treba ovo pred izbore...

• 1 month later...
  • Redoran locked and unlocked this topic
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic