IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

Znači zagovaraš selekciju istraga prema političkim prerefencijama?

Samo se pitam kakve veze jebeni lokalni koledz u Burlingtonu sa sve bankrotom ima sa FBI.

Samo se pitam kakve veze jebeni lokalni koledz u Burlingtonu sa sve bankrotom ima sa FBI.

Možda zato što je to federal crime, prijavljen FBIju? Znam da to tvojim izbrušeno-nabrušenim instinktima zvuči besmisleno, ali daj si malo truda.

America’s Future Is Texas

Under Craddick’s leadership, the Texas legislature began carving historical congressional districts into new fiefdoms. Taking care not to violate Supreme Court guidelines on minority representation, lawmakers jigsawed Texas into shapes that would decisively capture the state for the right.

In May, 2003, the redistricting plan came up for a vote in the Texas House. Fifty-three Democrats, sensing a lethal threat to their party, fled to Oklahoma, denying Craddick a quorum. He locked the capitol chamber, to prevent any more defections, and called out state troopers to hunt down the missing members, who became known as the Killer Ds.

In the midst of this hubbub, Pete Laney, the former speaker, flew his Piper turboprop from the Panhandle to Ardmore, Oklahoma, where he joined his Democratic colleagues at the local Holiday Inn. Someone from DeLay’s office obtained Laney’s flight plan from the Department of Homeland Security by implying that Laney’s plane was overdue to land and might have crashed or been seized by terrorists. Texas troopers and national reporters swarmed into Ardmore. The Democratic faction remained in Oklahoma for four days, until the deadline for considering new legislation had passed. The governor, Rick Perry—by then a stalwart Republican—called a special session for late June, whereupon eleven Democratic state senators decamped to New Mexico. It took two more special sessions to ram the vote through.

The redistricting had a revolutionary effect. Today, the Texas delegation to the U.S. House of Representatives includes twenty-five Republicans and eleven Democrats—a far more conservative profile than the political demography of the state. The Austin metropolitan area, the heart of the Texas left, was divvied up into six congressional districts, with city residents a minority in each. All but one of these districts are now held by Republicans. I’m currently represented by Roger Williams, a conservative automobile dealer from Weatherford, two hundred miles north of Austin. Another Republican congressman, Lamar Smith, lives in San Antonio, but his district includes—and neutralizes—the liberal area surrounding the University of Texas at Austin. Smith, a member of the Tea Party Caucus, in Washington, denies that human activity affects global warming. He heads the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, which oversees NASA, the Department of Energy, and the Environmental Protection Agency. Lloyd Doggett is the only Democrat representing the Austin area, and his district runs along I-35, from East Austin to East San Antonio, scooping up as many Democrats as possible in one basket.

Konacno da se prestane s terorom politicke korektnosti i da moze da pocne teror raznoraznog naci olosa.

Be careful, moze da te neko optuzi da nazivas Tuckera "bow tie" Carlsona i Danu " tea party" Loesch nacistima. I to na independence day.

Rodjer je cute. Navodno je prvi put u US politici saznao za gerrymandering. How yes no.

imao je john oliver dobar uradak na temu gerrymanderinga i kako je koriscen istorijski, nisu demokrate nista naivnije u toj prici samo losije igraju trenutno, tough luck jbg

Policajac je izvukao pistolj na crnu osobu™, a onda se desilo nesto NEVEROVATNO

(no black person killed)

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article159117354.html

On May 3, I was confronted at gunpoint by Officer Janish while I was putting a license plate on an SUV that I purchased from his mother-in-law the previous week. The incident occurred in her driveway, which is across the street from Officer Janish’s home. Janish, who was off-duty, thought I was stealing the truck. After investigating, Knoxville Police determined that Officer Janish’s actions were “lawful and proper.”

Olakšavajuće okolnosti:
- Taštin terenac, jebiga, neću valjda zbog nje da zaglavim zatvor kancelarijski posao na dve nedelje
- Slobodan mi je dan, ne znam da li me zakon štiti baš 100% dok ubijam van dužnosti
- Black perp je žensko, znači verovatno nije baš najveća moguća pretnja po život i red i zakon

Policajac je izvukao pistolj na crnu osobu™, a onda se desilo nesto NEVEROVATNO

(no black person killed)

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article159117354.html

On May 3, I was confronted at gunpoint by Officer Janish while I was putting a license plate on an SUV that I purchased from his mother-in-law the previous week. The incident occurred in her driveway, which is across the street from Officer Janish’s home. Janish, who was off-duty, thought I was stealing the truck. After investigating, Knoxville Police determined that Officer Janish’s actions were “lawful and proper.”

Not. Normal.

It seems that the legal system is really asking civilians to de-escalate adrenaline-fueled cops. We must remain calm while facing a loaded gun while the trained officers can panic and overreact.

What about our lives? Who protects us from the people who are supposed to protect us?

kcs_cfe8a57a.png

Jao, zaboravio sam da se drugi amandman i NRA approved odgovor odnose samo na građane koji vrijede više od tri petine čovjeka.

Edited by Roger Sanchez
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka featured and unfeatured this topic