IGNORED

Novosti na Internet sceni

Al-Khwarizmi

Xmarks se uskoro gasi, ja prešao na Sync u Firefoxu.
I’m pleased to announce that we’re in the final stages of completing a sale of Xmarks to a new owner who is 100% committed to keep our great browser sync service running smoothly. The Xmarks service will evolve to have both a free component and a premium component – we’ll share all the details once the deal is done. For all of you that signed our pledge, or are asking us to reopen the pledge, please hold that thought. When we update the service we’ll have a premium option for you to spend some of your hard earned money on, and we will be very thankful when you do! I can’t provide more details just yet, but I wanted to publish this update to let you all know that we’re alive and kicking and things are on track for a “new and improved” Xmarks.
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ATDHE.net na novoj adresi ATDHE.me. Ovo mu sad dodje isto kao ATDHE.fm samo bez travnate pozadine.

ice-seizure-notice.jpgReaders began notifying us this afternoon that sites like ATDHE.net were down, replaced with a US government warning page instead. US Customs has been running Operation In Our Sites for months now, making crackdowns in waves against sites accused of copyright infringement and counterfeiting. Customs has not yet announced the newest round of takedowns, though sites like the popular Spanish Rojadirecta were hit.
Vise o tome ovde.
  • 2 weeks later...
Ih, odkad to Kragujevac ima... :fantom:
Auuu.. Usko tongue.gif ali špijunirat ću.. fantom.gifNego, jel se ti družiš sa ikakvim kartografima? Sa ovih orto-snimki magijom su nekom nestali neki sitni objekti, npr: Remontno gradilište Kraljevica & Rafinerija nafte Rijeka, aerodrom u Zemuniku, Aerodrom Pleso. Jel to služba™ na djelu ili su to neki ortofoto uzusi? huh.gif