IGNORED

Blade Runner 2049 (2017)

Pečorin

• 1 month later...

What did you make of the way Blade Runner 2049 was received?
[Whispers] I have to be careful what I say. I have to be careful what I say. It was fucking way too long. Fuck me! And most of that script’s mine.

Really? 
Yes!

The story, or the script?
I sit with writers for an inordinate amount of time and I will not take credit, because it means I’ve got to sit there with a tape recorder while we talk. I can’t do that to a good writer. But I have to, because to prove I’m part of the actual process, I have to then have an endless amount [of proof], and I can’t be bothered.

[Editor’s note: Spoilers for Blade Runner 2049 follow in the next paragraph.]

But the big idea comes from Blade Runner. Tyrell is a trillionaire, maybe 5 to 10 percent of his business is AI. Like God, he has created perfect beings that, for all intents and purposes, there is no telling the difference from humans. Then he says, “You know what? I’m going to create an AI. I’ll have a male and female, they will not know that they’re both AIs, I’ll have them meet each other, they will fall in love, they will consummate, and they will have a child.” That’s the first film. The second film is, what happens to the baby? You’ve got to have the baby, you can’t have the mother, so the mother has to inexplicably die four months after she breastfeeds. The bones are found in the box at the foot of the tree — that’s all me. And the digital girlfriend is me. I wanted an evolution from Pris, who is inordinately sexy in the original, right?

I would say iconically so.
I shouldn’t talk. I’m being a bitch.

http://www.vulture.com/2017/12/ridley-scott-all-the-money-in-the-world-reshoots.html

ja se nadam da ce shvatiti jednog dana kakvu glupost je napravio sa coravom babom i ustanicima kao i sa matorim Dekardom koji ne sluzi nicemu i da ce napraviti direktorski odrezak.  i pored svih tih manjkavosti ovo je odlican film, uostalom i Kazablanka ima mnoge mane. 

Како се сморих синоћ гледајући ово смеће. Неким филмовима наставци једноставно нису потребни...

On 12/27/2017 at 12:40 AM, Roger Sanchez said:

Očekivano je govnar kriv za sva glupa kliše govna.

On 12/27/2017 at 5:44 PM, porucnik vasic said:

Како се сморих синоћ гледајући ово смеће. Неким филмовима наставци једноставно нису потребни...

i ponovo se užasi prvog sveta obrušiše na Nezadovoljne Potrošače :fantom:

evo i ja sam pogledala..... do duse iz dvaput....... i oba puta sam zaspala... pa premotavala, pa zaboravila de sam stala, pa malo gledala sneg vani kako pada.. kuvala kafu, caj...... i konacno film pogledala do krajad_happy_tired.gif 

On 28/12/2017 at 3:23 AM, 3opge said:

ja se nadam da ce shvatiti jednog dana kakvu glupost je napravio sa coravom babom i ustanicima kao i sa matorim Dekardom koji ne sluzi nicemu i da ce napraviti direktorski odrezak.  i pored svih tih manjkavosti ovo je odlican film, uostalom i Kazablanka ima mnoge mane. 

istina. ima tu gluposti i propusta. ukljucujuci i letovo obnoxious i preterano trabunjanje. dakle, +milion da se napravi direktorski odrezak. uprkos svemu, ima sasvim dovoljno materijala da se odrzi i opstane na duge staze. meni je tu dovoljno detalja da me vuce da ga gledam kada(cim) se ukaze prilika.

kao i sa prvim delom - treba da se pogleda par puta (mozda i za koju godinu), pa tek onda da se sudi.

15 hours ago, Hippie said:

evo i ja sam pogledala..... do duse iz dvaput....... i oba puta sam zaspala... pa premotavala, pa zaboravila de sam stala, pa malo gledala sneg vani kako pada.. kuvala kafu, caj...... i konacno film pogledala do krajad_happy_tired.gif 

9 hours ago, Sara said:

ne da nisam stigla do kraja, nego nisam ni harisona forda dočekala

pajkite uz i dosadan vam je, jer mu niste dale sansu -  al tako je na mnoge inicijalno delovao i prvi deo.

(ruku na srce, meni je prvi deo i dalje dva koplja iznad)

Edited by roksi
  • 3opge unpinned this topic