IGNORED

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Roger Sanchez

Danas je nova administracija krenula u svoj prvi radni dan.Pojavile su se prve radne slikegall.booval0121.wh.jpgart.ovaloffice.cnn.jpg, pale su prve odlučne mjere.

President Barack Obama signed several executive orders Wednesday relating to ethics guidelines for staff members of his administration. "Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency," Obama said. Among other things, Obama said he would issue a pay freeze for his senior staff.
Opširnije:

The President today signed two Executive Orders and three Presidential Memoranda. These five documents represent a bold first step to fulfill his campaign promises to make government more responsible and accountable, to launch sweeping ethics reform, and to begin a new era of transparent and open government. Across the country, families are tightening their belts in this economic crisis, and so should Washington. That is why in the Presidential Memorandum Regarding Pay Freeze the President has announced that he will freeze his White House senior staff pay at current levels to the full extent allowed by law. This will enable the White House to stretch its budget to get more done for the country. The President and his staff recognize that in these austere times, everyone must do more with less, and the White House is no exception. The American people also deserve more than simply an assurance that those coming to Washington will serve their interests. They deserve to know that there are rules on the books to keep it that way. In the Executive Order on Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Personnel, the President, first, prohibits executive branch employees from accepting gifts from lobbyists. Second, he closes the revolving door that allows government officials to move to and from private sector jobs in ways that give that sector undue influence over government. Third, he requires that government hiring be based upon qualifications, competence and experience, not political connections. He has ordered every one of his appointees to sign a pledge abiding by these tough new rules as a downpayment on the change he has promised to bring to Washington. In the Presidential Memorandum on Transparency and Open Government, and the Presidential Memorandum on the Freedom of Information Act, the President instructs all members of his administration to operate under principles of openness, transparency and of engaging citizens with their government. To implement these principles and make them concrete, the Memorandum on Transparency instructs three senior officials to produce an Open Government Directive within 120 days directing specific actions to implement the principles in the Memorandum. And the Memorandum on FOIA instructs the Attorney General to in that same time period issue new guidelines to the government implementing those same principles of openness and transparency in the FOIA context. Finally, the Executive Order on Presidential Records brings those principles to presidential records by giving the American people greater access to these historic documents. This order ends the practice of having others besides the President assert executive privilege for records after an administration ends. Now, only the President will have that power, limiting its potential for abuse. And the order also requires the Attorney General and the White House Counsel to review claims of executive privilege about covered records to make sure those claims are fully warranted by the Constitution.

Po meni, najbolje mjesto za praćenje administracije je ovdje.Zasad možemo sigurni biti samo u to da će biti teško i da će trajati minimalno 4 godine. :)

Edited by L'arko
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WTF

• Roger Sanchez

• Indy

• TBoneSteak

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lako je njemu kada nema opoziciju koja bi istrajavala na rusenju njegovog rezima. :D
Doći će i to, čak je i Clinton morao na to malo pričekati, a kamo li neće ovaj.

Pa kako se to kod Putina, radi? Mozda ovako: Putin predlozi kandidata, Duma odredi komisiju koja javno propituje kandidata pa zatim da svoju ocenu i predlog daje Dumi na uvid a ova glasa. I ako ne izglasa, Putin slegne ramenima i pokusa ponovo sa novim kandidatom. Ili to oni rade malo drugacije?

oni preskoče te formalnosti i odmah pređu na 94-2, razlika je u nijansama...
Sta biva posle sa onom dvojcom? Da ne bude kao sa onim prosjacima ispred crkve u prici o Borisu Davidovicu.
Ne bude nista, Rusi su oprezan i promisljen narod koji deluje unapred. Elem, ne valja paralela. Ovo glasanje u Americi je bilo formalno ustolicenje demokratski izabrane vlasti (blah). U Rusiji je problem sto se naddevetoddesetinskom vecinom biraju predstavnici naroda. Naravno, u oba slucaja se radi o predstavnickoj demokratiji.
hehe, pa do pre tri meseca su poslanici tzv. opozicije u sojedinjenim štatam tvrdili kako je obaba antihrist, ludača, veštica i neko ko je spreman da ameriku pretvori u gejtransbiliberalnu pustoliju. i sad 94-2. auh.
hehe, pa do pre tri meseca su poslanici tzv. opozicije u sojedinjenim štatam tvrdili kako je obaba antihrist, ludača, veštica i neko ko je spreman da ameriku pretvori u gejtransbiliberalnu pustoliju. i sad 94-2. auh.
Pa bila je pre neki dan i ona 1-glasna podrška Senata Izraelu. Tako da, barem što se tiče foreign affairsa, tu sve teče po Planu ?? Kad smo već kod Foreign Affairsa, izašao je novi broj, dobre teme, Obama's Middle East Agenda, Who Broke Global Finance? Evo ovde: link Edited by Luka
Nije li upravo to potvrda postovanja demokratskih principa po kojima se politickim protivnicima prepustaju pozicije upravljanja nakon poraza na izborima cak i kad su antihristi, ludace i vestice? Mozda je trebalo da je zatvore pre izbora zajedno sa Obamom nebili jace ispostovali proceduru?
Ne, trebalo je da se podele u 2 tabora, pa onda 6 meseci u senatu raspravljaju ko ima vishe shvalerki.
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic