IGNORED

whistleblowers: wikileaks, snowden i...

DarkAttraktor

The Pentagon's comments came on the same day that Sweden said it denied a work and residency permit to Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks.
:isuse: :isuse: :isuse:

Ovo su upravo objavili na Twitteru.

WikiLeaks communications infrastructure is currently under attack. Project BO move to coms channel S. Activate Reston5.
Cenim ih, ali ipak... :lol:
WikiLeaks near release of secret US war documentsLONDON – The WikiLeaks website is poised to release what the Pentagon fears is the largest cache of secret U.S. documents in history — hundreds of thousands of classified intelligence reports since the 2003 invasion of Iraq.U.S. officials said Friday they were racing to contain the damage from the imminent release, while NATO's top official told reporters he feared that lives could be put at risk by the mammoth disclosure.NATO chief Anders Fogh Rasmussen said any release would create "a very unfortunate situation.""I can't comment on the details of the exact impact on security, but in general I can tell you that such leaks ... may have a very negative security impact for people involved," he told reporters Friday in Berlin following a meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.The WikiLeaks documents could amount to a classified history of the war in Iraq. In a posting to Twitter, the secret-spilling website said there would be a "major WikiLeaks announcement in Europe at 10 a.m." (0900 GMT, 5.a.m. EDT) Saturday. The group has revealed almost nothing publicly about the nature of the announcement.Meanwhile, a team of more than a hundred analysts from across the U.S. military, lead by the Defense Intelligence Agency, has been combing through the Iraq documents they think will be released in anticipation of the leak.Called the Information Review Task Force, its analysts have pored over the documents and used word searches to try to pull out names and other issues that would be particularly sensitive, officials have said.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101022/ap_on_re_eu/wikileaks
At 5pm EST Friday 22nd October 2010 WikiLeaks released the largest classified military leak in history. The 391,832 reports ('The Iraq War Logs'), document the war and occupation in Iraq, from 1st January 2004 to 31st December 2009 (except for the months of May 2004 and March 2009) as told by soldiers in the United States Army. Each is a 'SIGACT' or Significant Action in the war. They detail events as seen and heard by the US military troops on the ground in Iraq and are the first real glimpse into the secret history of the war that the United States government has been privy to throughout. The reports detail 109,032 deaths in Iraq, comprised of 66,081 'civilians'; 23,984 'enemy' (those labeled as insurgents); 15,196 'host nation' (Iraqi government forces) and 3,771 'friendly' (coalition forces). The majority of the deaths (66,000, over 60%) of these are civilian deaths.That is 31 civilians dying every day during the six year period. For comparison, the 'Afghan War Diaries', previously released by WikiLeaks, covering the same period, detail the deaths of some 20,000 people. Iraq during the same period, was five times as lethal with equivallent population size.
Mного више погинулих цивила него војника. То је одлика геноцида.Сва документа,http://wikileaks.org/iraq/diarydig
To je odlika modernih ratova a ne genocida. U bombardovanju 1999. je poginulo više civila nego vojnika.
Ne bash. U ratu u Bosni je poginulo mnogo vishe vojnika nego civila. Pre ce biti da je odlika modernih ratova u kojima uchestvuju Amerikanci.
Ne bash. U ratu u Bosni je poginulo mnogo vishe vojnika nego civila.
Mda, građanski rat komšija vs. komšije je baš tipičan predstavnik modernih ratova. <_<Svaki rat koji uključuje carpet bombing i/ili gerilski urban warfare obično ima veći broj civilnih žrtava. Nema to nikakve veze sa ideologijom.
Mda, građanski rat komšija vs. komšije je baš tipičan predstavnik modernih ratova. <_<Svaki rat koji uključuje carpet bombing i/ili gerilski urban warfare obično ima veći broj civilnih žrtava. Nema to nikakve veze sa ideologijom.
Nisam siguran da sam te ispratio. U Iraku nema ovo "komshije vs komshije"?Ili hoces da kazhesh da i u Bosni nije bilo granatiranja/gerilski urban warfare?
Ne bash. U ratu u Bosni je poginulo mnogo vishe vojnika nego civila. Pre ce biti da je odlika modernih ratova u kojima uchestvuju Amerikanci.
U ratu u Bosni poginulo je 100 000 ljudi. 25% vojnika 75% civila.I ko zna koliko bi jos bilo poginulih, da vecina nije zbrisala kud koji. Mrzi me da trazim link, bio je neki izvestaj medjunarodne komisije, mislim iz Haga.
U ratu u Bosni poginulo je 100 000 ljudi. 25% vojnika 75% civila.I ko zna koliko bi jos bilo poginulih, da vecina nije zbrisala kud koji. Mrzi me da trazim link, bio je neki izvestaj medjunarodne komisije, mislim iz Haga.
Shta sve pishe na forumu. 1. Tvrdim "pouzdano" A. 2. Nemam dokaz za A, jer "mrzi me da trazhim link". 3. Ali i dalje tvrdim A, "because I say so!"Po podacima Centra za istrazivanje i dokumentaciju u Sarajevu, u ratu u Bosni poginulo je 57.500 vojnika i 39.500 civila. A sad iskreno, kako te nije sramota da kuckash ovakve stvari, kad je rech o ovakvim temama?
Nisam siguran da sam te ispratio. U Iraku nema ovo "komshije vs komshije"?Ili hoces da kazhesh da i u Bosni nije bilo granatiranja/gerilski urban warfare?
I jedno i drugo u stvari su isti argument. Sektaški sukobi u Iraku su eskalirali u to u šta su eskalirali tek pod okupacijom. Poređenje bi ti stojalo da je npr. SFRJ bila okupirana od strane neke velesile, pa da su tek onda krenula komšijska razračunavanja po četnik-balija-ustaša osnovama.Neverovatno mi je da moram da crtam razliku između građanskog rata (dve ili više relativno ravnopravnih strana, haos u kom se ne zna ko pije a ko plaća) i efikasno jednostranog sistematskog gaženja što sa daljine što iz blizine, gde je kolateralna šteta nešto što se podrazumeva.Sklon sam da poverujem tvojoj tvrdnji da je u Bosni bilo više "vojnih" nego "civilnih" žrtava samo zato što se zna da je bilo milion paravojnih formacija koje spadaju u prvu kategoriju, te da je slabo ko mogao da se identifikuje kao civil (i da se tako spase). Dakle, isključivo je stvar interpretacije.Možemo da nastavimo, ako hoćeš, da otkrivamo toplu vodu (eto, ratovi se danas uglavnom vode kao jednostrane i efikasne intervencije gde civili najebu, za razliku od praaavih plemenitih bratoubilačkih ratova devedesetih kad su prava civila bila supermegazaštićena sa svih strana), samo nema mnogo veze sa temom.
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic