IGNORED

The Boss

Mp40

Prvo je Magic u Irskoj dosegao platinasti tiraz, a sada je za manje od tri sata prodato oko 100.000 karata za koncerte u Dablinu cime su oboreni svi rekordi do sada. Reklo bi se da Springsteen u Irskoj nikada nije bio popularniji nego sada... U Srbiji je situacija nesto drugacija. Album je prodat u 0 primeraka, bas koliko ih se i naslo u prodaji. Mogla se procitati jedna pozitivna recenzija u politikinoj tv reviji (u kojoj su doduse pobrkali Bob Seger-a i Pete Seeger-a) i jedna negativna na popbox.com-u. Plus, nekoliko zaludnih forum-fanova... Kao u stara vremena kada sam se opijao uz irsku muziku, ponovo bih radije bio tamo...
...Slabo pratis stampu! Nego, ima li vesti o tom Milanu (ne Kalinicu!) i San Siru? Bec znaci nema sanse?
...Slabo pratis stampu! Nego, ima li vesti o tom Milanu (ne Kalinicu!) i San Siru? Bec znaci nema sanse?
Sto jes', jes', stvarno slabo pratim stampu...Inace Bruce je u Becu nastupao tri puta u zivotu, zadnji put 2003. No ovo sve podseca na reprizu The Rising turneje, pa ne bih otpisao u potpunosti Bec...
San Siro je 25 juna . Karte ce biti u prodaji 5.decembra. Ocekujte da planu u prvih 10 minuta ! Ali pominje se i jos jedan koncert u MIlanu.Ja Bec ne bi otpisao jos. Zapravo siguran sam da ce ga biti. Inace ja danas kupih karte i za Pariz. :blink: Edited by BornToRun

Ovo su datumu koji su za sad potvrdjeni22 May Dublin RDS23 May Dublin RDS25 May Dublin RDS16 June Dusseldorf Nordbank Arena21 June Hamburg Nordbank Arena25 June Milan San Siro27 June Paris Parc Des Princes29 June Copenhagen Parken4 July Gothenberg Ullevi7 July Oslo Valle Hovin8 July Oslo Valle Hovin10 July Helsinki Olympic stadion11 July Helsinki Olympic Stadion - jos uvek nije zvanicno najavljen19 July Barcelona Camp Nou 20 July Barcelona Camp Nou

Edited by BornToRun

Pozdrav za Springsteen fan club Serbia.... :) Danas sam kupio dve karte za Milano, preciznije kupili su mi, jer je preko Vise iz Srbije to nemoguce uciniti. Probavao sam do 2 sata ujutro i nista, stalno neki je#eni error...Na kraju sam imao sreće jer je jedna rodjaka, koja radi u Comu, stigla iz nocne smene. Palo je budjenje, al sta da se radi. Uspela je to da uradi preko call centra.Uglavnom, eto mene na San Siru 25.juna.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!Posle 20 godina:http://www.boxxet.com/Bruce_Springsteen/Vi...n_2007.1cmzpq.d

Dobro nam dosao ! :ajde: Ovo su mi poslali zabari kao razlog zxa odbijanje kartice i nista od toga nije tacno.Dear Customer, We regret to inform you that we are unable to prosess your order for one or a combination of the following reasons: 1. In-sufficient credit card funds, 2. Incorrect insertion of your credit card details, 3. Incorrect set up of your Internet browser. We kindly request you use an Internet Explorer browser and set the cookie protection at a Medium level. Furthermore, we remind you that we only accept Visa, Mastercard, Diners and America Express credit cards. Best Regards,Evo cekamo State Troopera da se vrati iz Nemacke da nam prica kako je bilo na koncertu.

Ma, smesni su. Promenio sam tri kartice i nista. Uostalom, i ti si probao. Cinjenica da karte nisu planule preko neta kao za ostale koncerte govori da im nije sajt radio kako treba, pa mnogi nisu uspeli da kupe.

A ROCK AND ROLL MANIFESTO FOR TOUR 2007 WELCOME BACK AND HELLO TO YOU NEW FOLKS! I'm happy to report the E Street Band is back and ready to bring Truth, Justice and the American Way to a dark and ravaged land and, we hope to sell a few t-shirts while we're doin' it! The years since we last met have been dismal . Along with our love of all things American-cheeseburgers, baseball, the hot dogs at Max's and the Windmill in Long Branch, the Jersey Shore, V-Twin Motorcycles-we've had to add to the American picture, torture, rendition, the erosion of civil liberties (no right to habeas corpus), illegal wire-tapping, voter suppression, and assault on our Constitution and a tragic war in Iraq. We've also watched one of our most culturally important cities be washed away while our leaders were on a long vacation. Save New Orleans! When we last toured, the country was pulling itself together after one of the worst terrorist attacks in history. There was an urgent sense of what it meant to be an American and much of the world was with us. It felt like a moment when we could reassert our great American democratic ideals and pull together both domestically and internationally. We could stake our claim once again as a strong moral force in the world. Instead, our leaders drove us head on into an unnecessary war, rolled back our civil rights and made a long list of policy decisions that cost us trillions in blood and treasure. What could we have done with that money for our own people in our ailing inner cities? What would the lives lost overseas have given us? We took a course of action that not only failed to make us safer, but in the process , subverted some of the best things America has to offer: justice, the rule of law that governs every man and woman, our inalienable rights that can't be taken away...until now. These actions by our leaders aren't just un-American, they are anti-American. Well, we're back and we plan to do something about it. WE PLAN TO SING ABOUT IT! And we are armed and ready with new music from our current smash disc, "Magic" the title referring to the fact that we live in an Orwellian moment when what is true can be made to seem a lie (real war heroes--thank you John Kerry--as unpatriotic) and what is a lies can be made to seem the truth (thank you Swifties for "Truth"). We live in a time when we are at the mercy of an Administration run by people who believe they don't have to respond to the real world but can "make their own reality " through their actions and policy decisions. There is no better line that captures the hubris of the folks that have been running the show over the past six years and explains more clearly how we've been led into tragedy. Thanks fellas. "Mission accomplished." "Magic": "...the sun is setting low, there's bodies hanging in the trees, this is what will be, this is what will be." I am an American Optimist, but I keep my cynical brother very close to my side to provide balance and valuable insight. It's going to be a "Long Walk Home." As the song says, "You know that flag flying over the courthouse, means certain things are set in stone, who we are, what we'll do, and what we won't " We're going to follow that flag. There will be dancing, singing, testifying, sexual healing, ecstasy, speaking in tongues, physical exaltation and thinking. Memory and history will have their place, but hopefully. so will a little prophecy. RISE UP! BE STRONG! BETTER TIMES ARE COMING! But first there's a job to do ... The E Street Band is coming to your town. Come, join us and let freedom ring. Bruce Springsteen September 25, 2007

Foo Fighters - Silence, Echoes, Patience & GraceVince Gill - These DaysHerbie Hancock - River: The Joni LettersKanye West - GraduationAmy Winehouse - Back to BlackNema Bruce-a... Ovog puta je ekspresno izvisio. Mozda je tako i bolje...

Vince Gill - These DaysHerbie Hancock - River: The Joni LettersKanye West - GraduationAmy Winehouse - Back to BlackNema Bruce-a... Ovog puta je ekspresno izvisio. Mozda je tako i bolje...
A sta je ovo? Lista najpomodnijih a ispraznih albuma za ovu godinu?
A sta je ovo? Lista najpomodnijih a ispraznih albuma za ovu godinu?
Najpomondniji, najbljutaviji, ko će ga znati... Ja ne, pošto ništa od toga niti sam slušao niti planiram da to učinim. Meni puca prsluk za Grammy, Springsteen je taj kome je stalo da ga dobije i on je taj koji kad izvisi prvo psuje ("I'd like to thank absolutely fucking nobody"), pa onda peva No Surrender...

Bruce ima veliki ego.Siguran sam da je zeleo grammy za album godine.Magic je izasao kao ploca nesto pre cda da bi se ispostovao deadline za grammy.A i secam se da nisu bili preterano zadovoljni kad ih je Norah Jones zajebala za Rising onomad.

Edited by BornToRun