IGNORED

Iran: novi front

Marvin (Paranoid Android)

India and China Skirt Iran Sanctions With ‘Junk for Oil’+Iran and its leading oil buyers, China and India, are finding ways to skirt U.S. and European Union financial sanctions on the Islamic republic by agreeing to trade oil for local currencies and goods including wheat, soybean meal and consumer products.http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-29/india-and-china-skirt-iran-sanctions-with-junk-for-oil-.html

a bas sam pre jedno mesec dana /i ne nasla tada/ malo ceprkala po netu trazeci bilo sta o grasu nakon otkrica dela njegove biografije, reko', da vidim ziv li je, sta misli, radi, pise... kad eto-ti-ga-sad ... ???http://www.danas.rs/danasrs/svet/globus/izrael_pod_kontrolu_grasa_na_frojdov_kauc.12.html?news_id=237603

Gras za mene ionako nikad nije bio nekakav moralni autoritet ali hajka koja se trenutno vodi protiv njega u nemackim mejnstrim medijima je neverovatna. Svaka kritika Izraela se grubo mesa sa antisemitizmom i na taj nacin se zapravo citavo zacarano kolo kolektivizacije na cemu bazira antisemitizam nastavlja.

Zaboravio sam da ispricam kako su SAD izvrsile smenu demokratski izabranog premijera Mozadika 1953 kroz crnu propagandu i ulicne bande zbog nafte. A, posledice gledamo do danasnjeg dana sa neizvesnim sutra. Sustinski, metodi se nisu promenili do danasnjeg dana.Crna propaganda je u stvari podmetanje lazi i sludjivanje ljudi. Primer: za Mozadika su pustili buvu da saradjuje sa Britnacima na izdaji Irana. Iako je sve bilo suprotno. U sustini, sve se zasniva na novinarima koji ne moraju nuzno biti na platnom spisku, vec ih je dovoljno zbuniti i navesti na pricu da rade ispravnu stvar. I, onda se povede kampanja protiv licnosti tako sto se podmecu "pouzdani" ljudi koji predstavljaju neku elitu u drustvu da potvrde ono sto se plasira kao laz.Primer iz Irana 1953:

Decades ofBritish intrigue in Iran, coupled with more recent work by the CIA,gave him excellent assets on the ground. Among them were a handfulof experienced and highly resourceful Iranian operatives whohad spent years assembling a clandestine network of sympatheticpoliticians, military officers, clergymen, newspaper editors, andstreet gang leaders. The CIA was paying these operatives tens ofthousands of dollars per month, and they earned every cent. Duringthe spring and summer of 1953, not a day passed without at leastone CIA-subsidized mullah, news commentator, or politiciandenouncing Prime Minister Mossadegh. The prime minister, whohad great respect for the sanctity of free press, refused to suppressthis campaign.
Podmicivanje tzv elite:
The plan for Operation Ajax envisioned an intense psychologicalcampaign against Prime Minister Mossadegh, which the CIAhad already launched, followed by an announcement that the Shahhad dismissed him from office. Mobs and military units whoseleaders were on the CIA payroll would crush any attempt byMossadegh to resist. Then it would be announced that the Shah hadchosen General Fazlollah Zahedi, a retired military officer who hadreceived more than $100,000 from the CIA, as Iran’s new primeminister.By the beginning of August, Tehran was afire.Mobs working forthe CIA staged anti-Mossadegh protests, marching through thestreets carrying portraits of the Shah and chanting royalist slogans.Foreign agents bribed members of parliament and anyone else whomight be helpful in the forthcoming coup attempt.
Medijisko spinovanje:
Press attacks on Mossadegh reached new levels of virulence.Articles accused him not just of communist leanings and designs onthe throne, but also of Jewish parentage and even secret sympathyfor the British. Although Mossadegh did not know it, most of thesetirades were either inspired by the CIA or written by CIA propagandistsin Washington. One of the propagandists, Richard Cottam,estimated that four-fifths of the newspapers in Tehran were underCIA influence.“Any article that I would write—it gave you something of asense of power—would appear almost instantly, the next day, in theIranian press,” Cottam recalled years later. “They were designed toshow Mossadegh as a Communist collaborator and as a fanatic.”
Nastavice se...

izgleda da će početi pregovori, samo još da se dogovore oko lokacijeIran Agrees to Restart Nuclear Talks With U.S., AlliesEarlier this month, Iranian officials said Turkey wouldn’t be a suitable location for nuclear talks in light of its sympathies for the opposition movement in Syria, an Iranian ally.Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi had suggested China and Iraq as potential venues. The secretary of Iran’s Expediency Council, named Baghdad, Damascus or Beirut as more suitable locations than Istanbul.Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan rebuked Iranian official as being “dishonest,” saying they were proposing alternative locations they knew the U.S. and its European allies wouldn’t find acceptable.http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-04-08/iran-to-meet-major-powers-for-nuclear-talks-on-april-14-eu-says.html

Zaboravio sam da ispricam kako su SAD izvrsile smenu demokratski izabranog premijera Mozadika 1953 kroz crnu propagandu i ulicne bande zbog nafte. A, posledice gledamo do danasnjeg dana sa neizvesnim sutra. Sustinski, metodi se nisu promenili do danasnjeg dana.Crna propaganda je u stvari podmetanje lazi i sludjivanje ljudi. Primer: za Mozadika su pustili buvu da saradjuje sa Britnacima na izdaji Irana. Iako je sve bilo suprotno. U sustini, sve se zasniva na novinarima koji ne moraju nuzno biti na platnom spisku, vec ih je dovoljno zbuniti i navesti na pricu da rade ispravnu stvar. I, onda se povede kampanja protiv licnosti tako sto se podmecu "pouzdani" ljudi koji predstavljaju neku elitu u drustvu da potvrde ono sto se plasira kao laz.Primer iz Irana 1953:Podmicivanje tzv elite:Medijisko spinovanje:Nastavice se...
meni deluje da je njima samo u cilju da ih što više sjebu. realno, zašto bi imali još jednu dobru ekonomiju koja bi im prvila probleme?

Ne znam sta je ali znam da je sve ludje i ludje:

US Special Forces Trained Foreign Terrorists In Nevada To Fight IranU.S. Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) trained members of the Iranian opposition group Mujahideen-e-Khalq (M.E.K.) at a secretive site in Nevada from 2005 to at least 2007, as reported by Seymour M. Hersh at The New Yorker.M.E.K. has been listed as a “foreign terrorist organization” since 1997. It is a felony in U.S. law to knowingly provide material support or resources to a foreign terrorist organization.Five Iranian nuclear scientists have been assassinated since 2007. Early last month two senior Obama officials said that the attacks were the work of M.E.K. and that the group is "financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service [i.e. Mossad]."In 2002 M.E.K. publicly revealed that Iran had begun enriching uranium at a secret underground location and the information was provided by Mossad, according to then-head of the International Atomic Energy Agency Mohamed ElBaradei.From The New Yorker: The M.E.K.’s ties with Western intelligence deepened after the fall of the Iraqi regime in 2003, and JSOC began operating inside Iran in an effort to substantiate the Bush Administration’s fears that Iran was building the bomb at one or more secret underground locations. Funds were covertly passed to a number of dissident organizations, for intelligence collection and, ultimately, for anti-regime terrorist activities. Directly, or indirectly, the M.E.K. ended up with resources like arms and intelligence.The training in the U.S. took place at the Department of Energy’s Nevada National Security Site, located about 65 miles northwest of Las Vegas.A retired four-star general told Hersh that the Iranians received standard training for about six months that included communications, cryptography, small-unit tactics and weaponry. At one point M.E.K. operatives were intercepting phone calls and text messages inside Iran, translating them and sharing them with U.S. intelligence experts, according to a former M.E.K. official (who also said he does not know whether this activity is ongoing).Last month the senior Obama officials denied any U.S. involvement in the M.E.K. assassinations, but a former senior intelligence official told Hersh that the U.S. provides intelligence for M.E.K. operations.Some U.S. politicians have recently advocated on behalf M.E.K. being removed from the terror list as they have received tens of thousands of dollars from the group, as The Christian Science Monitor reported in August.Allan Gerson, a Washington attorney for the M.E.K., pointed out the hypocrisy of simultaneously listing the group as a terrorist organization and training them, saying "How can the U.S. train those on State’s foreign terrorist list, when others face criminal penalties for providing a nickel to the same organization?”
Our Men in Iran?
  • 2 weeks later...

Kako su Iranci izigravali sankcije, svetsko pilićarenjehttp://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/13/us-iran-oil-tracking-idUSBRE83C0TS20120413Iran is concealing the destination of its oil sales by disabling tracking systems aboard its tanker fleet, making it difficult to assess how much crude Tehran is exporting as it seeks to counter Western sanctions aimed at cutting its oil revenues.The trouble is there is no hard evidence that Iran's oil production has actually fallen or that it is going into storage.Millions of barrels of Iranian oil that were in storage in Iranian tankers a few weeks ago now seem to have disappeared, ship tracking data shows.So where is it going? Has it been re-routed, has production been shut in or is the oil being stored somewhere else? Is it all being stored at sea?"It's the million-dollar question - the billion-dollar question even," a senior executive in Asia at a large oil trading house said.The senior oil trading executive agreed: "We think China is taking most of the Iranian overhang and is keeping very quiet."i nešto sličnohttp://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/18/us-iran-ships-bolivia-idUSBRE83H10H20120418

Edited by korindjar

wtf? odakle sada ti latinski izrazi, šta je bre ovo? moderacija!!!!!!nije poneta što krše embargo, više mi je smešno kako funkcioniše to. oni i dalje izvoze naftu, po manje povoljnim uslovima i koriste neke drkadžijske metode za koje sam mislio da smo samo mi sposobni, a u pitanju su milijarde dolara.sećam se kada se mirko marjanović hvalio kako je bojio ugalj u belo i uvozio ga kao kreč. ovo je tu negde.

Edited by korindjar
sećam se kada se mirko marjanović hvalio kako je bojio ugalj u belo i uvozio ga kao kreč. ovo je tu negde.
ahaha ludilo, ne secam se toga
izgleda da će početi pregovori, samo još da se dogovore oko lokacije
prva runda pregovora je bila u istambulu.obe strane - tzv. six powers (US, UK, Kina, Francuska, RF i Nemacka) s jedne strane, i Iran sa druge, po procenama jednog od pregovaraca su pokazale iskrenu nameru da se situacija sredi. iskrenost je pojam koji ovde treba uzeti relativno, mada ne i uslovno.postoji istorija medjusobnog nepoverenja, i to je osnovni problem. koji vodi do sledeceg problema - nijedna od strana nije odlucna u tome da napravi prvi konkretan korak ka vracanju poverenja i sredjivanju situacije.pozicija SAD u pregovarackom procesu je vrlo jasna - oni zele verifikaciju da iran ne pravi nuklearno oruzje. mehanizmi za izvodjenje verifikacije su poznati (IAEA Safeguards inspekcije, plus odrednice komplementarnog pristupa na osnovu satelitskih snimaka, dostupnih open-source informacija, itd).pozicija Irana (ne govorim o namerama Irana) je objektivno mutna. s jedne strane, NPT dozvoljava zemljama potpisnicama da razvijaju nuklerane programe (u miroljubive svrhe), i to ukljucuje i obogacivanje i reprocesiranje. s druge strane, zapravo se globalno doslo do konsenzusa da se ne prave nove lokacije za proizvodnju goriva, ali da se svim zemljama (sa postojecih lokacija za proizvodnju) obezbedi da nabave gorivo.da skratim - kazu da je, diplomatskim recnikom govoreci, susret u istambulu bio uspesan zato sto je dogovoren naredni susret u bagdadu. pregovarac ciju procenu iznosim ovde nema za sada ni pozitivne ni negativne prognoze. Edited by PointTaken

prosto je neverovatno koliko su ti pregovori slabo pokriveni po bloombergu i reutersu, pogotovo u analizama cena nafte. naravno sa druge strane je svaka vest koja ide u prilogu povećanu tenzija (i cena nafte posledično) odlično ispraćena, kao npr. pretnja zatvaranja Ormuza.jedini razlog slabe pokrivenosti ovih pregovora može da bude to što su održani za vikendovo je danas na par stotina hiljad mejlova poslala IHS CERA (najpoznatija kuća za analitiku nafte)

Iran’s nuclear program is causing disquiet not only in the United States and Europe but also among the countries of the Persian Gulf. Rising tensions triggered by Iran’s nuclear ambitions are having a major effect on the global oil market.
Edited by korindjar
  • 1 month later...

NY Times kaze:

Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against IranWASHINGTON - From his first months in office, President Obama secretly ordered increasingly sophisticated attacks on the computer systems that run Iran's main nuclear enrichment facilities, significantly expanding America's first sustained use of cyberweapons, according to participants in the program.Mr. Obama decided to accelerate the attacks - begun in the Bush administration and code-named Olympic Games - even after an element of the program accidentally became public in the summer of 2010 because of a programming error that allowed it to escape Iran's Natanz plant and sent it around the world on the Internet. Computer security experts who began studying the worm, which had been developed by the United States and Israel, gave it a name: Stuxnet.
To se znalo ali priznanje i zvanicno znaci da smo u elektronskom ratu. Stuxnet je vec stari ali se pojavilo nesto novo:
‘Flame’ Virus explained: How it works and who’s behind it Flame may be the most powerful computer virus in history, and a nation-state is most likely to blame for unleashing it on the World Wide Web.Kaspersky's chief malware expert Vitaly Kamlyuk shared with RT the ins and outs of Stuxnet on steroids.Iran appears to be the primary target of the data-snatching virus that has swept through the Middle East, though other countries have also been affected.The sheer complexity of the virus and its targets has led Moscow-based Kaspersky Lab to believe a state is behind the attack.Kaspersky first spotted the virus in 2010, though it may have been wrecking havoc on computer systems for many years.Vitaly Kamlyuk told RT how his company discovered it, just what makes Flame so significant, features of the virus that could point towards its creator, and why we all lose out in this intensifying cyber-war.RT: So, how did you spot the malware, was it a planned investigation, or did it come by surprise?Vitaly Kamlyuk: It was by surprise. We were initially searching for a [different form of] malware. We were aware of the malware that had spread throughout the Middle East, attacked hundreds of computers and wiped their hard drives, making the systems unbootable after that. It was actually after an inquiry from the International Telecommunications Union, which is a part of the United Nations, who actually asked us to start conducting research. When we started looking for this mysterious malware in the Middle East, we discovered this suspicious application that turned out to be even more interesting than the initial target of our search.RT: According to one of your experts, 'Flame' does not appear to cause physical damage, so why has it been dubbed the most hazardous cyber-attacks in history?VK: It’s actually on the same level as the notoriously known Stuxnet and Duqu [attacks], because we suspect that there is a nation state behind the development of this cyber attack, and there are reasons for that. This application doesn’t fit into any of the existing groups of developed cyber attack tools. There are currently three groups. There are traditional cyber criminals who are hunting users’ data (like log-ins and passwords) to access bank accounts over the Internet and steal money, send spam, or conduct dubious attacks.This [Flame] doesn’t fit into the group of traditional cyber criminal malware. Also, it doesn’t fit into the activists’ malware who are using typically free and open source tools to attack computers on the Internet. And the third known group [at this time] is nation-states.RT: What makes this malware different from all other Spyware programs and what damage can it do?VK: It’s pretty advanced – one of the most sophisticated [examples of] malware we’ve ever seen. Even its size – it’s over 20 megabytes if you sum up all the sizes of the modules that are part of the attacking toolkit. It’s very big compared to Stuxnet, which was just hundreds of kilobytes of code: it’s over 20 megabyes. And the Stuxnet analysis took us several months, so you can imagine that a full analysis of this threat may take us up to a year. So we think it is one of the most sophisticated malware [programs] out there.It’s also quite unique in the way it steals information. It’s possible to steal different types of information with the help of this spyware tool. It can record audio if a microphone is attached to the infected system, it can do screen captures and transmit visual data. It can steal information from the input boxes when they are hidden behind asterisks, password fields; it can get information from there.Also it can scan for locally visible Bluetooth devices if there is a Bluetooth adapter attached to the local system.RT: Is there a connection between this new cyber threat and previous large-scale virus attacks?VK: We are trying to compare and find similarities between this development and previous [ones] of course, but there are so few of them – Stuxnet or Duqu mostly. There is no reliable relation between Stuxnet and Flame as we call it…they are completely different. Because Stuxnet was a small application developed for a particular target with the specific objective to interact with industrial control systems and break them down. And Flame is a universal attacking tool kit used mostly for cyber espionage. So there are so things that [Flame] shares in common with Stuxnet and Duqu, and these are the vulnerabilities that are used by both [types of] malware. Probably one malware simply copied vulnerabilities from the other malware program when they were published.RT: So this means that cyber warfare is evolving rapidly, and 'Flame' vividly confirms this trend. Can less technologically developed nations resist such attacks, or is it game over for them?VK: It’s never game over in this area, because even if the country isn’t technologically developed in this area, it doesn’t prevent them from cooperating with organizations like ours and with private companies in the security industry that can provide them with valuable pieces of information which can actually result in the discovery of such threats. And when we discover such threats, we permanently add them to antivirus databases, and users from those nations can use freely available trial tools and commercial antivirus [software] to protect their systems.RT: This enormous stratum of data that 'Flame' can gather, who would need it and is it really possible to analyze such an avalanche of information?VK: First of all, when we’re talking about the size of data that is to be analyzed, we know that the attackers do not infect as many victims as possible. Their resources are limited; it seems that they understand that. They are keeping the number of infected machines more or less the same. So it’s the same level. When they finish analyzing data that has been stolen from one network, they remove the malware and switch to another.So we think that it’s still possible the extract only the data they are interested in.RT: So can we call this a cyber war, and if so?VK: Stuxnet and Duqu were bright examples of cyber weapons which could even physically destroy infrastructure, and this [Flame] is a continuation of this story. So this is another development in this roe which continues in addition to Stuxnet and Duqu.There are also nation stations supporting [these] developments. We think that cyber warfare has been going on for years already. People were just probably not aware of it because cyber warfare has a unique feature: it’s hidden. Nobody knows when cyber warfare operations are going on. This is the key feature of it.RT: Who is behind these cyber attacks?VK: Like with Stuxnet and Duqu, it’s currently unclear who is behind it. It’s very hard to find out who is behind it because when we try to follow the traces, who controls the application – it connects to the command and control centers – it turns out to be… dozens or even more servers spread around different countries around the world. More than 80 or 90 domains are associated with those servers. Most of them are registered with fake identities. So they’re pretty well protected and hidden. So it is unclear who is behind that, and we try not to speculate who could be behind such attacks. We try to base it on pure facts like the language we extract from the code. In this case, we only found traces of good English used inside the code.RT: So who do you think is winning this war?VK: I think that humanity is losing to be honest, because we are fighting between each other instead of fighting against global problems which everyone faces in their lives.
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic