IGNORED

Liberté, égalité, fraternité

bigvlada

If you want to become French, you speak French, you live like the French. We will no longer settle for integration that does not work, we will require assimilation.” These were the words of former French president Nicolas Sarkozy this week. He went on: “Once you become French, your ancestors are the Gauls. ‘I love France, I learned the history of France, I see myself as French,’ is what you must say.”

Sarko šampion, izraziti favorit...

Pravda za Franke, Burgundjane, Normane, Baskijce (Ibere, Vaskone, Akvitance), Sardinjane, Bretonce, Ligure, Alemane, Vizigote... 

Galorimljani su ipak baza, ogroman deo etnickih Francuza je poreklom od te sorte. I, ok, Belgi, tj Galogermani na severu. 

Edited by MancMellow
  • 2 weeks later...

French officer 'between life and death' after fire attack

_91741479_fb49e513-4531-4a90-a536-1baeb4

Police vehicles were destroyed in the attack

A French police officer is in a life-threatening condition a day after a group of youths pelted petrol bombs at his patrol car near a housing estate outside Paris, prosecutors say.

The 28-year-old male officer suffered serious burns and is in an induced coma, prosecutor Eric Lallement said.

His female partner was also badly burned on her hands and face.

The attack in the town of Viry-Chatillon was a "murder attempt", a police union official told RTL radio.

The officer with the most serious injuries was "between life and death", said Claude Carillo from the Alliance 91 union.

The officers were on patrol near a housing estate. Robbers have been known to target motorists at a traffic junction in the area.

A group of about 15 people were involved in the attack and surrounded the patrol car, the AFP news agency reports.

Two other officers who arrived as back-up were also injured.

Prime Minister Manuel Valls said those responsible would be "relentlessly pursued and brought to justice".

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic