• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tolaa

• John Coltrane

• Timmi

• zoki

Top Posters In This Topic

Ako sam dobro razumeo pravila, ne... Samo automatske izmene...

edit:

Substitutions

Use the 'My Team' page to select eleven players to form your team for the next matchday. Your formation will automatically change based on the players you have chosen.

Your substitutes do not score points. However, they may be brought into your team at the end of the Matchday as a result of automatic substitutions.

Automatic substitutions

If your goalkeeper plays no part in the matchday, then the computer will substitute the player for your replacement goalkeeper, if they played in the matchday.

If any of your outfield players play no part in the matchday, then the computer will try to substitute the inactive player for one of your replacements. This is done by replacing them with your highest priority substitute who actually played in the matchday. You can change your substitution priorities on the 'My Team' page.

Topˆ

edit #2: i kapiten je samo jedan, to ti je što ti je

Captains

You must nominate a member of your team to be captain. This player will score double the number of points they would usually have been awarded that matchday.

If your captain does not play then the bonus will be lost. Another player will not take over the captaincy in their place.

Edited by zoki

Jel nas ima za neki H2H?

Ima nas 17. Ako bismo nasli jos jednog, mogli bismo da napravimo h2h sa dve grupe po 9, odigramo 8 kola svako sa svakim u grupi (jedan bude slobodan u svakom kolu), a onda u 9. i 10. kolu po dva najbolja iz grupe igraju polufinale i finale, a baraz iskuliramo. Ili da se polufinale igra u 9. i 10. kolu, tj. sa revansom, a onda tako i finale u barazu. 

uso... jebite se

:lolol: Droga.

tolo kako cemo za u glavu?

Dala sam gore 2 predloga, glasajte. Ima nas 18, ne bih nikom da uskratim igranje h2h, pa mi je bolje ovo za dve grupe po 9, ali jednom cu pustiti da se odluci demokratski. Bilo bi dobro da odlucimo do sutra popodne.

Pa, ovaj, što se mene tiče ok je ovo sa 2x9 ali ako drugari izglasaju drugačije rado ću se povući iz takmičenja. Ionako ovo igram skroz bez obaveza, amaterski.

Edited by cvrlle