IGNORED

Globalno zagrevanje

iDemo

najzeleniji pronalazak 21. stoleca: PAF - Personalna Analna Flasica! stavlja se na anus, u nju se skupljaju gasovi koji se posle odlazu u tankove i sprovode potrosacima!veliki asortiman boja, velicina, anatomski prilagodjenih oblika ili sa mikrocipom i softverom koji omogucuje da daunloudujete podatke o emisiji na svoj kompjuter!

bila neka emisija o tome kako su jednom americkom farmeru i njegovoj zeni obukli specijalne nepropusne pantalone i terali ih da jedu pasulj i kupus i onda merili koliko izemituju za 24 sata.farmer pobedio, ali sa minimalnom razlikom.

• 3 weeks later...
merdzovala sam iDemova tri topika 'pocela dodela spomenica herojima globalnog zagrevanja', 'IPCC kaze da ce nivo mora porasti 59cm, po Al Goru 6 metara' i 'globalno zagravanje u rukama paleontologa' posto mi je delovalo preglednije da imamo jedan topik koji bi se bavio ovom temom.
I sta cemo sad??? ;)
...ako znas nesto o tome kako su utvrdili statisticku znacajnost trenda porasta globalnih temperatura, s druge strane, vise sam nego zainteresovan da cujem.
Mislim da uopste nisu utvrdjivali statisticku znacajnost trenda porasta globalnih temperatura nego su 'aplicirali' nekoliko nekalibrisanih modela testirajuci kako su i koliko ovi (nekalibrisani) modeli senzitivni na promenu pojedinih ulaznih podataka - i rezultate iskusno nazvali "scenario 1: voda na metar ispod kucnog praga", "scenario 2: voda na dva metra ispod kucnog praga" i dalje redom. I da, oni jesu klimatolozi... Blagosh njima.
Mislim da uopste nisu utvrdjivali statisticku znacajnost trenda porasta globalnih temperatura nego su...
Pa eto. A sad, kriticari se ubise da dokazu kako: "... there?s ... no statistically significant warming since 1997 ..." Postoje tu neke smetnje na vezama, reklo bi se.
"Climate change is not the same everywhere," Stuefer said by telephone from Alaska.
While most of the world's glaciers are melting away because of warmer temperatures, scientists say the Perito Moreno ice field, known as "The White Giant", is gaining as much as 3 meters (10 feet) a day in some parts, pushed forward by heavy snowfalls in the Patagonia region."Glaciers don't respond solely to temperature changes," said Martin Stuefer, a Patagonian expert from the University of Alaska Fairbanks.He said the area's heavy precipitation has apparently increased along with the world's recent climatic shifts, combining with strong, cold Patagonian winds to reinforce the glacier."Climate change is not the same everywhere," Stuefer said by telephone from Alaska.... "A small percentage seems to be doing strange things," David Vaughan, a British Antarctic Survey glaciologist and member of the United Nations climate panel, said by telephone from a field mission in Antarctica. "The odd 13 percent are either stable or advancing a little."
Dobro je da postoji racionalno objashnjenje za sve sto se desava. Da ne postoji vec bi se i ja zabrinuo...
  • 2 weeks later...

COPENHAGEN (AFP) ? Months before make-or-break climate negotiations, a conclave of scientists warned Tuesday that the impact of global warming was accelerating beyond a forecast made by UN experts two years ago.Sea levels this century may rise several times higher than predictions made in 2007 that form the scientific foundation for policymakers today, the meeting heard.In March 2007, the UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) concluded that global warming, if unchecked, would lead to a devastating amalgam of floods, drought, disease and extreme weather by the century end.The world's oceans would creep up 18 to 59 centimetres (7 to 23 inches), enough to wipe out several small island nations, and wreak havoc for tens of millions living in low-lying deltas in east Asia, the Indian subcontinent and Africa.But a new study, presented at the Copenhagen meeting on Tuesday, factored in likely water runoff from disintegrating glaciers in Greenland and Antarctica, and found the rise could be much higher.The IPCC estimate had been based largely on the expansion of oceans from higher temperatures, rather than meltwater and the impact of glaciers tumbling into the sea.Using the new model, "we get a range of sea level rise by 2100 between 75 and 190 centimetres when we apply the IPCC's temperature scenarios for the future," said climate expert Stefan Rahmstorf of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research.Even if the world manages to dramatically cut the emission of greenhouse gases driving global warming, the "best estimate" is about one metre (3.25 feet), he said."A few years ago, those of us who talked about the impact of the ice sheets were seen as extremists. Today it is recognized as the central issue," said glaciologist Eric Rignot of the University of California at Irvine."The world has very little time," IPCC chief Rajendra Pachauri told the meeting after the new findings were presented.Participants also spoke out about fears that greenhouse gases -- mainly emissions from oil, gas and coal -- could trigger tipping points that would be nearly impossible to reverse.The shrinking of the Arctic ice cap, and the release of billions of tonnes of greenhouse gases trapped in melting permafrost are two such "positive feedbacks" that could become both cause and consequence of global warming."We need to look at what is a 'reasonable worst case' in the lifetime of people alive today," said John Ashton, Britain's top climate negotiator, noting even rich nations had yet to take such scenarios seriously."A sea level rise of one or two meters would not just be damaging for China, it would be an absolute catastrophe. And what is catastrophic for China is catastrophic for the world," he said.Up to 600 million people living close to coast lines in poor and rich countries alike could be affected, said Konrad Steffen, head of the Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences in Boulder, Colorado."They will have to move -- it would change the whole structure of populations, and we know had badly we deal with migration," he told AFP.Among the worst hit countries will be Bangladesh, which would lose some 17 percent of its landmass, displacing nearly 15 million people."These startling new predictions on sea levels rise spell disaster for millions of the world's poorest people," said Rob Bailey of Oxfam. "This must be a wakeup call for rich countries are not doing anywhere near enough to prevent these cataclysmic predictions becoming a reality."More than 2,000 researchers from 80 countries responded to the open invitation to present their findings, which were then vetted by a panel of climate experts, many of them top figures in the IPCC."I and a lot of scientists see this meeting as an opportunity to update the science that has come out since the last IPCC report," said William Howard, a researcher from the University of Tasmania in Hobart, Australia."The huge response from scientists comes from a sense of urgency, but also a sense of frustration," said Katherine Richardson, head of the Danish government's Commission on Climate Change Policy.Richardson said the 2007 IPCC report, called the Fourth Assessment Report, was an invaluable document but it would be years out of date when negotiators convene in Copenhagen in December to hammer out a global climate treaty.Kad neko dete za 100 godina bude pitalo mamu "mama, a zashto mi zhivimo u ovoj jezivoj i mrachnoj pustinji", treba mu pokazati forumske postove kojima se u uvijenoj formi tvrdi da je cela pricha prenaduvana, i da to rade zli nauchinici koji ne razumeju ama bash nishta drugo. Ovakvi postovi su the bestest way da neko shvati koliko smo sebichni i glupi bili. Prava zhiva narodna rech, digitalizovana, a ipak se vidi koliko choveku pucketaju yayashca za sve shto ide posle njega.

Kad neko dete za 100 godina bude pitalo mamu "mama, a zashto mi zhivimo u ovoj jezivoj i mrachnoj pustinji", treba mu pokazati forumske postove kojima se u uvijenoj formi tvrdi da je cela pricha prenaduvana, i da to rade zli nauchinici koji ne razumeju ama bash nishta drugo. Ovakvi postovi su the bestest way da neko shvati koliko smo sebichni i glupi bili. Prava zhiva narodna rech, digitalizovana, a ipak se vidi koliko choveku pucketaju yayashca za sve shto ide posle njega.
yeah,ovo je srceparajuće.mummy ,što nisi dozvolila da promenim svet ?
Kad neko dete za 100 godina bude pitalo mamu "mama, a zashto mi zhivimo u ovoj jezivoj i mrachnoj pustinji", treba mu pokazati forumske postove kojima se u uvijenoj formi tvrdi da je cela pricha prenaduvana, i da to rade zli nauchinici koji ne razumeju ama bash nishta drugo. Ovakvi postovi su the bestest way da neko shvati koliko smo sebichni i glupi bili. Prava zhiva narodna rech, digitalizovana, a ipak se vidi koliko choveku pucketaju yayashca za sve shto ide posle njega.
I, mene brine koliko će ovoliko potenciranje "mi" i množine naspram pojedinca, kao i celo to podgrevanje ksenofobije i apokaliptičnih osećanja upropastiti sveta budućnost...
I, mene brine koliko će ovoliko potenciranje "mi" i množine naspram pojedinca, kao i celo to podgrevanje ksenofobije i apokaliptičnih osećanja upropastiti sveta budućnost...
? Nisam shvatio 3 stvari: na kakvo podgrevanje xenofobije mislish, shta su to "apokaliptichna osecanja" i shta tachno znachi ovo "potenciranje mnozhine naspram pojedinca". Edited by mei
uklonjen odgovor na izbrisani post
Bez brige, Hardon ce se pobrinuti da do ove situacije ne dodje.
Heh, verovatnoca za jedno je hiljaditi deo promila, a za drugo hiljaditi deo promila manje od 100%. Mada, svakako, uvek treba poshtovati razliku izmedju verovatnog i moguceg.