IGNORED

Ђускање са змајовима

porucnik vasic

45 members have voted

1. 1. Од Плеса очекујем:

• Ништа
    • Нешто
    • Да Мартин превазиђе самог себе
    • Биће само ново измузавање пара од несазрелих мушкараца и сексом закинутих тиинејџера
    • Да идући наставак испишу Лукић и Шнајдер у две руке
    • Да идући наставак испише Ноле Четник
  2. 2. Не могу да дочекам да прочитам нове авантуре:

• Бабиног унучета на Зиду
    • Принцезе на змајском зрну (јајету)
    • (Не)духовитог златокосог Биберчета

• 1 month later...

citao temu od pocetka i izlaska DWD, najjace su rasprave o Stanisu :D

dwisif.jpg

btw ima negde na netu da se procita onaj chapter sa Juronom Vucicem?

citao temu od pocetka i izlaska DWD, najjace su rasprave o Stanisu :D

dwisif.jpg

btw ima negde na netu da se procita onaj chapter sa Juronom Vucicem?

Samo ono što sam postovao, Martin ga je čitao, nije nigde objavljen.

Послато са HTC Desire 820 уз помоћ Тапатока

Ma ima transkript, neko je snimao pa prekucavao. Pogledaću kasnije gde sam ga našao pa kačim.

Edit: Evo sad ih već ima i na YouTube.

Edited by Weenie Pooh

Nema sanse, suvise je sujetan da dozvoli 1 HBO seriji da mu sjebe zivotno delo. Verovatnije je ovo da mu neko pomaze pri pisanju, iako je onomad rekao da ce uvek samo on pisati ASOIAF. 

• 2 weeks later...

I o ideli da ce Deni napasti Westeros sa zapada:

Going East to Go West

One idea frequently floated by fans of A Song of Ice and Fire is that Daenerys could travel east and thus invade Westeros from the west, via say Oldtown or Lannisport, taking the defenders by surprise. This idea is grossly impractical, but has picked up traction due to a mysterious prophecy uttered by Quaithe of the Shadow suggesting that this indeed could happen.

From Meereen, it is 2,976.36 miles to King’s Landing. This is as the crow flies, so the sea route around Valyria and up through the Stepstones will of course add to that. However, it is a straightforward, if still long, trip. To travel the opposite direction by ship requires a much longer journey. Daenerys would have to sail from Meereen to Asshai, which is located 3,056.74 miles to the south-east (curiously, Meereen is located almost exactly halfway between King’s Landing and Asshai, which are separated by 5,992.9 miles). From Asshai to the eastern limit of the Saffron Straits mapped so far it is 938.5 miles. At this point she passes beyond the map of the known world.

However, at this point she is just north of the equator, and we know (okay, guesstimate) that the equatorial circumference of the planet is 26,998 miles. So, from the eastern end of the Saffron Strait back to the western edge of the known world map is 18,485 miles. So the total distance Daenerys would have to travel to invade Westeros from the west by going east is over 22,480 miles. That’s more than seven times the length of the route going west. Not to mention that we do not know if the Saffron Straits are even navigable by ships all the way out into the (presumed) ocean east of Essos, and assuming that it is possible to survive the crossing of the far eastern ocean and that there isn’t an American-equivalent continent blocking the way (based on the Farwynd reports in A Feast for Crows, there may well be). Based on how easily the Iron Fleet was scattered by storms in the Summer Sea crossing a much smaller distance, not to mention the absence of any known friendly ports for almost the entire length of the voyage, the chances of such a journey being successful are almost non-existent.

To this end Quaithe’s prophecy is much more likely to refer to Dany’s journey as a whole – travelling east from Pentos to Vaes Dothrak to Qarth before heading west again – or be much less literal than this interpretation.

Nekoliko od tih East-West pretpostavki su nategnute, imam vremena za samo dve:

1) Mape u World of Ice and Fire ni ne tvrde da su precizne, tako da proračuni koliko milja je od tačke A do tačke B nemaju veze s mozgom. Ranije pominjana ideja da je kopno Essosa u stvari iskrivljeno ka severu i spaja se sa Westerosom oko pola je sasvim moguća, što bi izobličilo predstavu poznatog sveta u velikoj meri.

2) I da stoji poređenje od 3,000 milja prema 22,000 milja, ko kaže da će ona putovati kraćom i lakšom maršrutom? Šta ako je neko ili nešto - Euron, Dothraki, zmajevi - silom prilika odvede mnogo bliže Ašaiju, da li bi odatle trebalo prvo da se vraća za Slaver's Bay pa onda da kreće za King's Landing, ili bi prinudno produžila istočno preko okeana i završila na Iron Islands? (A neko drugi povede njenu vojsku iz Slaver's Bay na zapad tim kraćim putem, pa se nađu na Westerosu.) Najprostija pretpostavka: opičeni Victarion je kidnapuje i iz nekog razloga odluči da reprizira bratovljevo putovanje oko sveta, pa produži na istok. Usput može da se ispostavi da je spektakularno glup izbor napravio, možda mu sve lađe potonu, ali Dany bi tako ipak "go east to go west".

• 2 weeks later...

Danas je tačno 20 godina od kada je izašla prva knjiga iz serijala Pesma leda i vatre :)

But here I am, twenty years later... still working on book six... ((and no, sorry, I have no announcement to make on that front)).

• 11 months later...

A Song of Ice and Fire and Soup

What’s behind George R.R. Martin’s obsession with chowder in bread bowls?

The first three books in the cycle are masterfully plotted, propulsive adventures that hardly give a reader space to breathe. Book 4, A Feast for Crows, isn’t. Often that book feels as if Martin is just killing time until something exciting can happen.  -_-  And so I purchased A Dance With Dragons the day it came out and took it with me on a plane to London, desperate to find out what happens next to the characters I loved and hated the most. Instead, I found myself reading a sequence I now think of as the Chowder Hunt. :lol:

Its protagonist is Davos Seaworth, smuggler, sailor, and hand of the king to Stannis Baratheon. (In the books, Stannis is still alive.) Davos, making his way north by sea to secure an alliance, finds himself on the Sisters, little islands off the coast of the Vale with a Western-Isles-of-Scotland vibe.

Once there, he goes to a tavern. It’s dingy but amply supplied with soup. Soon he’s captured and led before the local lord, a villainous old cove named Godric. More soup gets served, Sister’s Stew, “in a trencher hollowed out of a stale loaf.” Now Martin gets to work:

It was thick with leeks, carrots, barley, and turnips white and yellow, along with clams and chunks of cod and crabmeat, swimming in a stock of heavy cream and butter. It was the sort of stew that warmed a man right down to his bones, just the thing for a wet, cold night. Davos spooned it up gratefully.

Now that we’ve met the soup and learned about all its ingredients, it’s time to really dive in:

“You have tasted sister’s stew before?”

“I have, my lord.” The same stew was served all over the Three Sisters, in every inn and tavern.

“This is better than what you’ve had before. Gella makes it. My daughter’s daughter. Are you married, onion knight?”

This goes on.

“A pity. Gella’s not. Homely women make the best wives. There’s three kinds of crabs in there. Red crabs and spider crabs and conquerors. I won’t eat spider crab, except in sister’s stew. Makes me feel half a cannibal.”

We now know the soup’s ingredients, its parentage and its heraldic import. But we’re not done yet. These dudes have only begun to soup. :lol:

“Is it saffron that I’m tasting?” Saffron was worth more than gold. Davos had only tasted it once before, when King Robert had sent a half a fish to him at a feast on Dragonstone.

“Aye. From Qarth. There’s pepper too. Cracked black pepper from Volantis, nothing finer. Take as much as you require if you’re feeling peppery. I’ve got forty chests of it. Not to mention cloves and nutmeg, and a pound of saffron. Took it off a sloe-eyed maid …”

On that plane to London, I recall, I read this section in disbelief. Why? Why this? What does it all mean? Where were the battles and crises of conscience and ice zombies from the North? Why was I reading a prolonged chowder taste-off? :lol: :lol:

:pera: