IGNORED

Definisanje umetnosti

Bakemono

sedis na klupi ispod drveta. jesen i drvece je u raznim zutim-crvenim-zelenim bojama. pada jedan list i posmatras dok pada. taj momenat traje par sekundi. moze da probudi u tebi inspiraciju da napises neki tekst koji ce ostaviti posledice na druge koji ga budu citali. inspiracije su mnogobrojne.
Ma daaaj... ko još sedi u parku i gleda lišće koje pada na zemlju. Ja gledam utegnute mame dok guraju kolica sa mladuncima. Kipte od života i obećanja zemaljske sreće. Inspiracije su tada stvarno mnogobrojne. Od ovog tvog sa lišćem može da se rikne. Edited by slow
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bakemono

• Turnbull

• Bujodrag

• bergasa19

Ma daaaj... ko još sedi u parku i gleda lišće koje pada na zemlju. Ja gledam utegnute mame dok guraju kolica sa mladuncima. Kipte od života i obećanja zemaljske sreće. Inspiracije su tada stvarno mnogobrojne. Od ovog tvog sa lišćem može da se rikne.
pazi kad sam morao da otvorim topik ne bih li video šta ti imaš da dodaš na temu.

Posmatram list, zatim ga sažvaćem.Onda odlazim u atelje, puštam Cecin CD i završavam sliku.Izložba je uspešna a onda članice Pussy Riot upadaju i izvode antiantianti performans.Jbg, nebitno.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Inorganic nature, provided it does not consist of water, produces a very melancholy, indeed oppressive impression upon us when it appears without anything organic. An instance is provided by the regions of bare rock without any vegetation in the long valley near Toulon through which runs the road to Marseille, but the deserts of Africa offer a much more grandiose and impressive example. The sadness of this impression produced upon us by the inorganic derives frist and foremost from the fact the inorganic mass is subject exclusively to the law of gravity, the direction of which consequently dicatates everything. - On the other hand, we derive a high degree of immediate pleasure from the sight of the sight of vegetation, but this is naturally the greater the more abundant, manifold and extensive - that is to say left to itself - vegetation that is. The immediate reason for this lies in the fact that in vegetation the law of gravity seems to have been overcome, in that the plant world raises itself in precisely the opposite direction from the one dictated by this law and thus directly proclaims the phenomenon of life as a new and higher order of things. We ourselves are part of this order: it is that in nature which is related to us, the element of our existence. Our heart is uplifted in presence of it. What pleases first and foremost at the sight of the plant world, therefore, is this vertical upward direction, and a group of trees gains vastly from having a couple of straight-rising pointed fir-trees in tis midst. On the other hand, a felled tree no longer affects us; indeed, on that has grown up slanting already produces far less effect than an upright one; and it is the down-haning branches of the weeping willow which have surrendered to gravity that have given this tree its name - The melancholy effect of the inorganic nature of water is in large part abolished by its great mobility, which produces an impression of life, and by its constant play with light: it is, morever, the primal condition of our life

Arthur Schopenhauer, On Aestethics

O zadovoljstvu/lepoti/umetnosti u prirodi, u vezi pominjanja katedrale koju je priroda isklesala na susednoj temi.

Edited by miki.bg