IGNORED

BrExit?

jms_uk

Jos samo da izdrzimo ovih preko 100 nedelja i bicemo slobodni <_<

so freeee

"We can’t buy groceries in pounds and ounces, or petrol in gallons, or wallpaper in yards, even though these measurements are second nature to most of us."

It is one of the many benefits of being a sovereign nation. But I know from my postbag that there is another infliction from the decades of our EU membership that many would like to be shot of, and that was the imposition of the metric system on large parts of our life.

Consumer resistance ensured that our beer is still served in pints (though not in half-pint and pint bottles when bought in supermarkets: brewers please note), and that our signposts are still marked in miles.

But we have been forced on to the Celsius temperature scale, which is less precise than Fahrenheit; we can’t buy groceries in pounds and ounces, or petrol in gallons, or wallpaper in yards, even though these measurements are second nature to most of us.

Laws criminalising imperial measures must be repealed. Pol Roger has announced that it will once more sell champagne in Churchill’s favourite pint measure: British companies must now follow where a French one has led.

Dobro je što nije prošla ni jedna cela nedelja od pozivanja člana 50, a da se već pominje rat sa Španijom. Jebaćemo im mamicu, pićemo Earl Grey u Madridu do Božića, a Katalonija će nas dočekati cvećem, pogačom i paeljom.

Lako je tebi da sarkastišeš, nisi ti morao da odrastaš pod jarmom pasoša u burgundski crvenoj boji. Pakao.

Conservative MP Andrew Rosindell said the burgundy passport had been a source of national “humiliation”. The restoration of our own British passport is a clear statement to the world that Britain is back. Our British identity was slowly but surely being submerged into an artificial European one that most Brits felt increasingly unhappy about.

The humiliation of having a pink European Union passport will now soon be over and the United Kingdom nationals can once again feel pride and self-confidence in their own nationality when travelling, just as the Swiss and Americans can do.

The humiliation of having a pink European Union passport will now soon be over and the United Kingdom nationals can once again feel pride and self-confidence in their own nationality when travelling, just as the Swiss and Americans can do.

The humiliation of having a pink European Union passport will now soon be replaced by humiliation of having to apply for a visa wherever we want to travel....

Edited by jms_uk

The humiliation of having a pink European Union passport will now soon be replaced by humiliation of having to apply for a visa wherever we want to travel....

Ja ću redove za vize stoički podnositi znajući da imam patriotski pasoš, ti izdajniče.

“Dastis: ‘There is no basis to lose the nerves with Gibraltar’.”

Jebo te jebo te jebo te, ladno nas Španija na diplomatskom jeziku odjebava sa "Calm down, dear"

Ja ću redove za vize stoički podnositi znajući da imam patriotski pasoš, ti izdajniče.

“Dastis: ‘There is no basis to lose the nerves with Gibraltar’.”

Jebo te jebo te jebo te, ladno nas Španija na diplomatskom jeziku odjebava sa "Calm down, dear"

"Gacias, senjor. Charity of my choice will be very pleased."

Za razliku od vlade u Vestminsteru, drug i ja ne volimo da smo nespremni, pa već planiramo taktiku za iskrcavanje na obale Pirineja. Svi oni sati igrajući Civilization se konačno isplaćuju:

2rzAvRJ.jpg

:rolf:

Ali sto kroz Kataloniju - mnogo je daleko...

Pa ionako je pola Engleske konstantno na Ibici, samo ih caskom trajektom prebacis na obalu i voila! :p

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic