IGNORED

Star Wars

Razzmatazz

I još jedan hit od Jankovićahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEcjgJSqSRU

The Saga BeginsA long, long time agoIn a galaxy far awayNaboo was under an attackAnd I thought me and Qui-Gon JinnCould talk the Federation intoMaybe cutting them a little slackBut their response, it didn't thrill usThey locked the doors and tried to kill usWe escaped from that gasThen met Jar-Jar and Boss NassWe took a bongo from the sceneAnd we went to Theed to see the QueenWe all wound up on TatooineThat's where we found this boy...Oh my my this here Anakin guyMay be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fryAnd he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbyeSayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi""Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"Did you know this junkyard slaveIsn't even old enough to shaveBut he can use the Force, they sayAh, do you see him hitting on the queenThough he's just nine and she's fourteenYeah, he's probably gonna marry her somedayWell, I know he built C-3POAnd I've heard how fast his pod can goAnd we were broke, it's trueSo we made a wager or twoHe was a prepubescent flyin' aceAnd the minute Jabba started off that raceWell, I knew who would win first placeOh yes, it was our boyWe started singin' ...My my this here Anakin guyMay be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fryAnd he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbyeSayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi""Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"Now we finally got to CoruscantThe Jedi Council we knew would wantTo see how good the boy could beSo we took him there and we told the taleHow his midi-chlorians were off the scaleAnd he might fulfill that prophecyOh, the Council was impressed, of courseCould he bring balance to the Force?They interviewed the kidOh, training they forbidBecause Yoda sensed in him much fearAnd Qui-Gon said "Now listen here""Just stick it in your pointy ear""I still will teach this boy"He was singin' ...My my this here Anakin guyMay be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fryAnd he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbyeSayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi""Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"We caught a ride back to Naboo'Cause Queen Amidala wanted toI frankly would've liked to stayWe all fought in that epic warAnd it wasn't long at all beforeLittle Hotshot flew his plane and saved the dayAnd in the end some Gunguns diedSome ships blew up and some pilots friedA lot of folks were croakin'The battle droids were brokenAnd the Jedi I admire mostMet up with Darth Maul and now he's toastWell, I'm still here and he's a ghostI guess I'll train this boyAnd I was singin' ...My my this here Anakin guyMay be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fryAnd he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbyeSayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi""Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"We were singin' ...My my this here Anakin guyMay be Vader someday later - now he's just a small fryAnd he left his home and kissed his mommy goodbyeSayin' "Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi"