IGNORED

Robert Anton Wilson

ilija7777

e, inace, postoji jos jedno izdanje RAW-a na srpskom... http://2007.beogradskisajamknjiga.com/active/sr-cyrillic/home/katalog/exhibitor_details/_params/exp_exb_vsmode/additional/expo_exh_id/18176.htmlja to nide nisam video...dao sam mob nekoga iz zlatnog zmaja vlasniku antikvarnice utopia (izvor svega alternativnog www.utopia.co.rs) pa se nadam da ce on to nekako trackovati...inace u utopiji imate Prometheus Rising, Cosmic Trigger, knjige Lirija, i još tuštma i tma stvari...
elem, el ovo stvarno niko nigde nije video? fantomsko izdanje 100%, nigde ga nema :)
Tokom toga, najopskurniji, naizgled trivijelni delić čitave zagonetke se pojavio u prodavnici u Hjustonu. To je bio znak na kome je pisalo:ZABRANJENO PUŠENJE. ZABRANJENO PLJUVANJE.UPRAVA.Ovo je zamenilo stari znak koji je mnogo godina visio na zidu glavne prostorije, i na kome je stajalo jedino sledeće:ZABRANJENO PUŠENJE.UPRAVA.Promena, iako mala, imala je suptilne posledice. Prodavnica je usluživala skoro isključivo jako bogate, i ta klijentela se nije protivila zabrani pušenja. Opasnost od požara je, svakako, bila jako očigledna. Sa druge strane, deo o pljuvanju je bio pomalo uvredljiv; oni sasvim sigurno nisu bili tip ljudi koji bi pljuvali po nečijem podu-niko od njih nije učinio tako nešto mesec dana ili čak godinu dana nakon što su postali bogati. Definitivno, taj znak je bio primer loše diplomatije.Prezir je rastao. Prodaja je opadala. Članstvo Hjustonskog ogranka Božanske Munje se uvećavalo. Bogato i moćno članstvo.
"Property is liberty," Hagbard said. "I am quoting the same man who said property is theft. He also said property is impossible. I speak from the heart. I wish you to understand why I take this case. I wish you to understand in fullness."Sam Three Arrows drew on the pipe, then raised his dark eyes to Hagbard's. "You mean that justice is not known like a dog who barks in the night? That it is more like the unexpected sound in the woods that must be identified cautiously after hard thinking?"There it was again: Hagbard had heard the same concreteness of imagery in the speech of the Shoshone at the opposite end of the continent. He wondered, idly, if Ezra Pound's poetry might have been influenced by habits of speech his father acquired from the Indians—Homer Pound had been the first white man born in Idaho. It certainly went beyond the Chinese. And it came, not from books on rhetoric, but from listening to the heart—the Indian metaphor he had himself used a minute ago.He took his time about answering: he was beginning to acquire the Indian habit of thinking a long while before speaking."Property and justice are water," he said finally. "No man can hold them long. I have spent many years in courtrooms, and I have seen property and justice change when a man speaks, change as the caterpillar changes to the butterfly. Do you understand me? I thought I had victory in my hands, and then the judge spoke and it went away. Like water running through the fingers."

Nemojmo biti bukvalni, ko hoce da vidi najbolje segmente i suve punchlineove uvek moze da ode na neki od 20tak sajtova posvcenih RAW-u i tu uzme svoju instant pilulu njegovog opusa. Sama triologija je ogromna, 800 stranica i ne moramo reciklirati jedne iste fazone. Elem, nedokucivi Hagbard Celine - zen anarhista:

"My car is right here," he said, pointing to a godamned mercedes."For an anarchist, you sure live a lot like a capitalist," I commented as we got into that beautiful machine crystalized out of stolen labor and surplus value."I'm not a masochist," Hagbard replied. "The world makes me uncomfortable enough. I see no reason to make myself more uncomfortable. And I'm damned if I'll drive a broken-down jalopy that spends half its time in a garage being repaired merely because that would make me seem more 'dedicated' to you left-wing simpletons. Besides," he added practically, "the police never stop a Mercedes and search it. How many times a week do you get stopped and harrassed, with your beard and your psychedelic slaveswagon, you damned moralist?"

hahahah, dobra >)taj trip je imao i Izrael Regardije, svi su bili sokirani kad ga upoznaju sto kao jedan covek posvecen istrazivanju duha...vozi crveni porse.ne mogu da sad trazim, postoji deo o tome u onom njegovom mega-intervjuu sto je uradio Hyatt shef New Falcon-a koji je originalno izdao npr. Prometheus Rising...tada je naziv izdavacke kuce bio samo Falcon. E, da, evo te knjige, ja imam neki sken, ovo je ocrovano ocigledno:http://www.scribd.com/doc/6449809/Chrystopher-S-Hyatt-An-Interview-With-Israel-Regardie-OCRed

„Nisi čitao Trockog? „Gore je bolje.“ Tipovi kao Kartvrajt pokušavaju da diskredituju Ameriku da bi stvorili pogodno tlo za preuzimanje od strane levice.“„Ja pripadam levici. Ako ste protiv komunista, morate biti i protiv mene.“ Nisam hteo da joj kažem ništa o mojim prijateljima u Vedermenu i Morituri.„Ti si samo liberalni zajebant.“„Ja nisam liberal, ja sam militantni radikal.“„Radikal nije ništa do liberal sa velikim ustima. I, militantni radikal je ništa više od liberala sa velikim ustima u kostimu Če Gevare.“

hahaha, fantasticno, ovaj eiuc je prejak! el krenuo neko od vas kojima sam shibnuo link da cita?James Jesus AngletonJames Jesus Angleton served as director of counterintelligencefor the CIA from 1954 to 1974 when he was removed for illegalactivities. He was a strange, brilliant, and paranoid person,obsessed with the search for Soviet moles within the CIA andsuspicious of almost everybody. Apparently, he never did abandonhis beliefs that Tito was a Soviet mole and that the chief Sovietmole in the CIA has reached a rank at least as high as his own.As we hinted in the introduction, behavior that would rank asclinical paranoia in ordinary life becomes pragmatic caution inthe world of “Intelligence.” The KGB would love to have an agenthigh in the CIA, Angleton knew; they were clever and tireless,he also knew; ergo, they would eventually have a mole in theCompany, and maybe they had one already. He never stoppedhunting that Russian mole, and he operated with even moresecrecy than was normal in the CIA.A.J. Weberman believes that Angleton masterminded the assassinationof John Kennedy, using an agent to implicate and frameLee Harvey Oswald. Most of the evidence for this hypothesis willbe found in the Weberman website cited below; but see also E.Howard Hunt, Marina Oswald, The Three Tramps, and linkstherefrom. If Angleton really did it, he probably believed Kennedywas the “top Soviet mole” he’d been hunting so many years.Angleton’s obsession with this ambiguous Russian “mole”code-named Sasha led him to shred documents totally, long beforethat practice became common, fearing that the mole mightransack his office at night.Another CIA officer, Edward Petty, stated of Angleton, “Hewas strictly a lone wolf, a strange bird. The man was doing allsorts of things on his own that nobody ever told him to do….What an Angleton operation was, nobody really knows.”Angleton helped form the P2 conspiracy in Rome, which useddrug dealing to finance anti-communist and pro-fascist activities,sometimes using over 200 real and imaginary banks to launderthe money.See also:Roberto Calvi, David Ferrie, In Banks We Trust, Knights of Malta,Octopus, General Robert C. Richardson III, Scandals of the Priory ofSion, World Finance CorporationReferences:Angleton’s paranoia—http://www.forbes.com/tool/html/97/aug/cool0802/feature.htmhttp://www.nd.edu/~astrouni/zhiwriter/spool/95121704.htmhttp://www.worldmedia.com/caq/articles/gladio.htmlAngleton and JFK assassination—http://www.weberman.com/htdocsAngleton and P2—http://www.worldmedia.com/caq/articles/gladio.html

In 1989, Kenneth Lamar Noid, a mentally ill customer who thought the ads were a personal attack on him, held two employees of an Atlanta, Georgia Domino's restaurant hostage for over five hours. After forcing them to make him a pizza and making demands for $100,000, getaway transportation, and a copy of The Widow's Son, Noid surrendered to the police. After the incident had ended, police Chief Reed Miller offered a memorable assessment to reporters: "He's paranoid." Noid was charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, extortion, and possession of a firearm during a crime. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity.
historical illuminatus chronicles su odigrale znacajnu ulogu u mom razvoju tokom neznih pubertetskih godina.

hahha, paranoja, cas ona vozi tebe, cas ti vozis nju :Phttp://vesti.kombib.rs/Nasi-saradnici-pisu-Ontoloska-gerila-u-svetu-paranoje.htmli malo futurizma:http://saveti.kombib.rs/Milion_razloga_da_investirate_u_nove_tehnologije.html

U prethodno napisanoj knjizi, Vilson piše da:„u 1964., Dr. Džon Bel je objavio demonstraciju o kojoj fizičari i danas govore. Ono što izgleda da je Bel dokazao je da su kvantni efekti „ne-lokalni“ u Bomovom smislu; tj. oni nisu samo ovde ili tamo, već oba. Šta to očigledno znači jeste da prostor i vreme izgledaju stvarno samo našim sisarskim perceptivnim organima; oni nisu stvarno stvarni“.
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...