IGNORED

Fantastika u slikarstvu i ilustracijama

Agni

U principu mom oku više prijaju neki drugi pravci, apstraktni ekspresionizam naročito...ontopić: za ovu priliku izdvojiću Luis RoyoMichail Satarov

Edited by Elmer
moze ti biti interesantan ovaj blogedit: blog je mesavina golden age stripova i ilustracija tako da moras malko da preturas i preskaces strip delove (ako te ne interesuju naravno).
Hvala Kime, ima tu zanimljivih stvari. Malo klasicnog fantasy kicha (mocni ratnici i obnazene lepotice, i obratno):Frank FrazettaFrankFrazettaDeathDealer.jpgfrank_frazetta_castleofsin-1024x658.jpgBoris Vallejoboris_vallejo_84sirensong.jpgLilith-BorisVallejo.jpgboris_vallejo_8.jpg
U principu mom oku više prijaju neki drugi pravci, apstraktni ekspresionizam naročito...ontopić: za ovu priliku izdvojiću Luis RoyoMichail Satarov
Prvi put vidim tu Royovu ilustraciju, iako su mi njegovi radovi uglavnom poznati, a za Satarova nisam do sad cuo. Potrazio sam malo po netu i svidjaju mi se njegove slike, ali nisam nasao nista u malo jacoj rezoluciji.satarov_9_75.jpg

Malo Tolkinovstine:And as they watched, upon the mound there came forth two slender shoots; and silence was over all the world in that hour, nor was there any other sound save the chanting of Yavanna. Under her song the saplings grew and became fair and tail, and came to flower; and thus there awoke in the world the Two Trees of Valinor. Of all things which Yavanna made they have most renown, and about their fate all the tales of the Elder Days are woven.The one had leaves of dark green that beneath were as shining silver, and from each of his countless flowers a dew of silver light was ever falling, and the earth beneath was dappled with the shadow of his fluttering leaves. The other bore leaves of a young green like the new-opened beech; their edges were of glittering gold. Flowers swung upon her branches in clusters of yellow flame, formed each to a glowing horn that spilled a golden rain upon the ground; and from the blossom of that tree there came forth warmth and a great light. Telperion the one was called in Valinor, and Silpion, and Ninquelótë, and many other names; but Laurelin the other was, and Malinalda, and Culúrien, and many names in song beside.arbres_de_valinor.jpgIt is said that Turgon appointed its name to be Ondolindë in the speech of the Elves of Valinor, the Rock of the Music of Water, for there were fountains upon the hill; but in the Sindarin tongue the name was changed, and it became Gondolin, the Hidden Rock.Gondolin.jpgBlue was her raiment as the unclouded heaven, but her eyes were grey as the starlit evening; her mantle was sewn with golden flowers, but her hair was dark as the shadows of twilight. As the light upon the leaves of trees, as the voice of clear waters, as the stars above the mists of the world, such was her glory and her loveliness; and in her face was a shining light.TN-Luthien.jpgYet Eärendil saw now no hope left in the lands of Middle-earth, and he turned again in despair and came not home, but sought back once more to Valinor with Elwing at his side. He stood now most often at the prow of Vingilot, and the Silmaril was bound upon his brow; and ever its light grew greater as they drew into the West. And the wise have said that it was by reason of the power of that holy jewel that they came in time to waters that no vessels save those of the Teleri had known; and they came to the Enchanted Isles and escaped their enchantment; and they came into the Shadowy Seas and passed their shadows, and they looked upon Tol Eressëa the Lonely Isle, but tarried not; and at the last they cast anchor in the Bay of Eldamar, and the Teleri saw the coming of that ship out of the East and they were amazed, gazing from afar upon the light of the Silmaril, and it was very great.earendil.jpg