IGNORED

Španija i Katalonija

Lord Protector

Inače da pomenem (apropo onog članka u El Paisu) i to da je #Francoland postao jedan od najpopularnijih haštagova.

Malo se preteruje, ali tako to obično ide...

Uz svo postovanje na pravo Katalonaca na sopstvenu drzavu, s obzirom da sam poreklom iz jedne koje vise nema, ne mogu a da ne osetim svu tugu, jad i patetiku u pesmama, lupanju u serpe i kojekakvim podrskama dezurnih angazovanih likova, koji sa Katalunjom i Spanijom imaju veze koliko i ja sa Finskom.

Kako god da se zavrsi, steta je napravljena, mrznja i nepoverenje su vece nego sto su bile i prenesene su na mladje kao zapis. Ako dobiju nezavisnost, pola stanovnistva nece biti srecno. Diskutabilna je i ta druga polovina srece, koje si tek svestan kad primetis da ti je zemlja tesna i tad naucis da cenis raznolikost. 

kaže drugar, share this with all your friends worldwide thanks

jebi ga, ja nemam friends, tako da evo vama ovde, meni je bilo malo fuj, nerviraju me svi ti mirni protesti i borba za neka prava, ova izgleda kao da će svakog trenutka da zaplače, ali tako valjda treba, otkud znam

^^^Lepo to uglazbljeno.

Žao mi Španije i ovo nema veze s njima, ali štono neko skoro reče, dabogda im Rusi bili mirovni posrednici a Kinezi unprofor.

Poslato sa HUAWEI VNS-L21 uz pomoć Tapatoka

Uz svo postovanje na pravo Katalonaca na sopstvenu drzavu, s obzirom da sam poreklom iz jedne koje vise nema, ne mogu a da ne osetim svu tugu, jad i patetiku u pesmama, lupanju u serpe i kojekakvim podrskama dezurnih angazovanih likova, koji sa Katalunjom i Spanijom imaju veze koliko i ja sa Finskom.

Kako god da se zavrsi, steta je napravljena, mrznja i nepoverenje su vece nego sto su bile i prenesene su na mladje kao zapis. Ako dobiju nezavisnost, pola stanovnistva nece biti srecno. Diskutabilna je i ta druga polovina srece, koje si tek svestan kad primetis da ti je zemlja tesna i tad naucis da cenis raznolikost. 

Koje su bolje ribe, Katalonke ili Španjolke?

Danas je gradska skupština Barcelone usvojila dokument kojim osuđuje hapšenje dvojice aktivista za nezavisnost i u znak protesta obustaviće rad na dva dana.

For this reason, the subscribed groups of the Barcelona City Council agree:

First Suspend the institutional activity of the City Hall during today and tomorrow, in solidarity and as a sign of protest for the imprisonment of Jordi Sànchez and Jordi Cuixart.

Second. Defend the right to freedom of expression, manifestation and political participation.

Third. To reject the judicialization of political life with which the Spanish government wants to respond to a political conflict that requires democratic solutions, and demand an effective separation of powers.

Fourth Ask for the release of political prisoners Jordi Sànchez and Jordi Cuixart, and demand that the Government of the State respond to the proposals for dialogue raised by the Government of the Generalitat and other political and institutional actors.

Fifth. Call the citizens to continue peacefully defending their rights and freedoms.

Sixth Express our solidarity with the relatives and friends of Jordi Sànchez and Jordi Cuixart, as well as with the leading organizations.

Ajuntament de Barcelona

Pored independista deklaraciju su potpisali zastupnici Podemosa. Socijalisti su se saglasili sa protestom protiv hapšenja, ali se nisu u potpunosti saglasili sa svim delovima deklaracije i nisu je potpisali.

Aktivnosti socijalista su bile dosta zanimljive. PSOE je morao da razmišlja malo i o raspoloženju glasača izvan Katalonije pa je zauzeo kooperativan stav prema vladi, dok je PSC ipak primoran da zauzima jasniji stav prema pritisku Madrida. Kako ne bi bili u poziciji da stalno reaguju na događaje, sekretar PSC Miquel Iceta dao je jedan predlog rešenja krize kroz pregovore

This new agreement, which should culminate in a federal constitutional reform, should contain the following objectives:

• The recognition of the singularity of Catalonia, which is a nation within the framework of a Spain that is a nation of nations and whose sovereignty corresponds to the whole of the Spanish people.

• The guarantee of a strong self-government, with exclusive powers in terms of language, education and culture, and the guarantee that the State will defend and promote all the languages ​​of Spain.

• Adequate, solidary and equitable financing that respects the principle of ordinality (so that those who contribute the most do not end up receiving less per capita resources for the provision of public services) and a federal treasury through the consortium between the tax agency of Catalonia and the state tax administration agency.

The New York Times es

Javno mnenje reaguje onako kako se i dalo očekivati. Najviše su profitirali Ciudadanosi. Na poslednjim izborima osvojili su 32 poslanička mesta, a prema anketi objavljenoj u El Diariu, sada bi uzeli 54-56 mesta. Podemos bi izgubio najviše (sa 71 bi pao na 52-58). PP bi isto izgubio koji procenat (sa 136 na 126-128), dok bi PSOE malo porastao (sa 85 na 89-90).

Dakle, Cs bi uzeo neke glasove od PP, ali i od socijalista; socijalisti bi uzeli glasove od Podemosa. Generalno, pomeranje glasačkog tela udesno.

U međuvremenu Madrid izgleda intenzivno planira kako da stavi pod kontrolu katalonske institucije. Evo jednog dobrog teksta u El Paisu koji se poziva na izvore bliske vrhu vlade, kao i visokog zvaničnika Guardia Civil.

Chiefs of Catalan security forces will be replaced if Article 155 is activated

Article 155 states that “if a self-governing region does not fulfill the obligations imposed upon it by the Constitution or other laws, or acts in a way that is seriously prejudicial to the general interest of Spain, the government, after having lodged a complaint with the premier of the self-governing region and failing to receive satisfaction therefore, may, following approval granted by the overall majority of the Senate, take all measures necessary to compel the region to meet said obligations, or to protect the above-mentioned general interest.”

What these “necessary measures” would be is left open to interpretation, but a technical team made up of politicians, security experts and jurists is currently working on fleshing out the provision, according to sources at the Office of the State Secretary for Security.

The first measures will in all likelihood focus on taking control of Catalan agencies that deal with security issues.

“Initially, a low-key level of implementation is expected,” said a high-ranking official from the Civil Guard. This would rule out a full-blown suspension of Catalan home rule, at least in the early stages.

The Spanish Interior Ministry has a list of potential measures in the event that Catalan premier Carles Puigdemont confirms that he has indeed declared unilateral independence in the region – a fact that remains unclear following his ambiguous statement of last Tuesday.

Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy gave Puigdemont a deadline ending this week to confirm whether he has or hasn’t declared independence – and to drop his breakaway plans if he has. But on Monday, the Catalan leader sent back a letter ignoring the question, and instead offering to sit down to talks based on an alleged popular mandate to declare independence from Spain.

Madrid has said that talks to reform the Constitution are possible, but first the Catalan government must abandon its secession project and “return to the law.” The deadlock makes it increasingly likely that Article 155 will soon be activated.

“The logical thing would be for the Catalan interior chief Joaquim Forn to lose his powers and have these taken over by the Interior Ministry’s secretary of state for security,” said these sources. Other sources said this role could be played by the central government’s delegate in Catalonia, Enric Millo.

But the relationship between Millo and Interior Minister Juan Ignacio Zoido has been strained ever since the former publicly apologized for the police violence on October 1, when a banned referendum was held in the region. Zoido traveled to Catalonia and defended the actions of Spain’s law enforcement agencies.

Also in line for a possible replacement are Mossos d’Esquadra director Pere Soler and chief officer Josep Lluís Trapero, who is being investigated for sedition by Spain’s High Court, the Audiencia Nacional. Whoever takes over will be in charge of more than 14,000 officers who seem to be ideologically divided over their own role, following accusations of a pro-independence bias.

Civil Protection chief Joan Delort could also get a substitute soon.

The Mossos will remain in charge of preserving the peace, and this role will be tested in the event of street mobilizations of the kind being planned by grassroots activists with ties to ANC and Òmnium – whose heads have just been sent to jail without bail as part of a sedition probe – as well as by anti-capitalist groups. Leaders of CUP, the anti-capitalist party whose 10 seats in the Catalan parliament have been supporting the minority government of Carles Puigdemont, are pressuring the latter to openly declare a Catalan republic.

“The basic role of the Mossos is to ensure that those people do not take the streets. They must guarantee public order,” said Interior Ministry sources. “If they fail to act against disturbances of the peace on state property, then the National Police or Civil Guard will automatically step in.”

There are still nearly 6,000 officers from these two law enforcement agencies stationed in Catalonia, where they are staying at hotels and on moored ferries as they await further instructions.

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic