IGNORED

Muzika za plažu

morgana

Eh i da, evo jedne meta-pesme ili pesme o pesmama o plaži. Naime, lyrics su sastavljeni od naslova gomile beach music songova.Naime, "60 minute man" su The Dominoes, a "Walking Up A One Way Street" izvesni Willie Tee. Zatim, "Under The Boardwalk" su Drifters, "It Will Stand" su Showmen itd. itd. (da ne kvarim)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQHvuoQSwasI love beach musicI always have and I always willThere ain't no other kind of music in the world that gives me quite the thrillWhen I hear...60 minute man, and walkin' up the one-way streetHe's up on the roof, he's under the boardwalkSummertime's a-callin' meOohBom bom bom, bom bom bom wee-ooh, beach musicBom bom bom, bom bom bom wee-ooh, beach musicI love beach music'Cause born with it in my bonesI learned to shag on the beach, with the salt in the air, and the sand at my feetYeah, yeahOh, oh, oh Ms. Grace39-21-46What kind of fool do you think I amWhen forever, and ever, it will stand, yesI love beach musicEvery single day of my lifeI love beach music,You know that I doDoo doo, doo doo dooDoo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo, doo dooDoo doo, doo doo doo, doo doo dooI love beach musicEvery single day of my lifeI love beach music,You know that I doWoah, woah, woahI love beach musicI love beer-drinkin' musicShaggin' kinda music like you hear those d'sI love beach musicI'm talkin' about music by The Towns, The Clovers, The Catalinas, The Embers!I love beach music,You know that I do!

Edited by Buck Naked