IGNORED

Čokolada

Amelija

• 3 months later...

Scientists invent brand new flavour of chocolate called 'Ruby' 

Ruby.jpg?x33492

A chocolate firm says they've created a fourth type of chocolate after milk, dark and white - the first new type in 80 years.

Swiss chocolate giant Barry Callebaut says it used the ruby cocoa bean to create a confectionery with “berry-fruitiness and luscious smoothness”.

The new sweet, named Ruby after its characteristic red hue, is only the fourth ever type to be created since the white version in the 1930s - according to the firm - which hopes it'll be a hit among chocoholics and foodie millennials alike.

The flavouring comes from the cocoa bean itself, which means the flavours and colouring are entirely natural with no berries or berry flavour added.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/swiss-scientists-ruby-chocolate-new-flavour-barry-callebaut-a7930046.html

• 1 month later...

Ta.

Bila je i jedna bleđa, sa manjim sadržajem kakaa.

Već neko vreme ih ne viđam u mahijima i sl radnjama koje su mi u blizini, a istina je da nisam nešto posebno dalje tragao.

I meni se učinilo da je iz maksija nestala.

Jednom sam se raspitivao i neka kao šefica mi rekla da nema pojma, to dobavljači ređaju, njima ništa ne javljaju. Samo dođu ti "menadžeri prodaje" i promene...

Ta.

Bila je i jedna bleđa, sa manjim sadržajem kakaa.

Već neko vreme ih ne viđam u mahijima i sl radnjama koje su mi u blizini, a istina je da nisam nešto posebno dalje tragao.

Да тачно, имају двије. Ја баш купио у Сарајеву, самопослуга се чини ми се зове Амко. Питај у продавници код вас. Edited by Simon

Velika Čokolada™.

Dark Chocolate is now a health food. Here's how that happened

So how in the world could a chocolate bar be convincingly sold as a health food? You can thank a decades-long effort by the chocolate industry.

Over the past 30 years, food companies like Nestlé, MarsBarry Callebaut, and Hershey’s— among the world’s biggest producers of chocolate — have poured millions of dollars into scientific studies and research grants that support cocoa science.

Industry funding in nutrition science is not uncommon — grape juice makers and walnut growers sponsor studies showing these foods improve driving performance or cut diabetes risk. But Big Chocolate’s foray into nutrition research is a great case study in how industry can steer the scientific agenda — and some of the best minds in academia — toward studies that will ultimately benefit their bottom line, and not necessarily public health.

Here at Vox, we examined 100 Mars-funded health studies, and found they overwhelmingly drew glowing conclusions about cocoa and chocolate — promoting everything from chocolate’s heart health benefits to cocoa’s ability to fight disease. This research — and the media hype it inevitably attracts — has yielded a clear shift in the public perception of the products.