IGNORED

Drugi svetski rat - opsta istorija

minka

edit: razlika je u tome da je Holodomor koristen kao anti-komusticka propaganda, dok su milioni umrlih u Indiji i Iranu imali to zadovoljstvo da ih izgladnjuju podanici njenog velicanstva.
jereticke knjige ne citati i njeno velicanstvo ne dirati!kada kazes "nemacka" asocijacija treba da ti bude ekspanzija a kada kazes "britanija" pa jos sa samo njima dozvoljenim pridevom "velika", asocijacija treba da ti bude imperija u kojoj sunce ne zalazi.
  • 2 weeks later...

Znam da ovde ima fanova... :) Statistics Of Yugoslavia's Democide Estimates, Calculations, And Sources* By R.J. Rummel During the Second World War in Yugoslavia the Nazis, Chetniks, Croatian Ustashi, and the communist Partisans and successor Tito regime committed massive democide. The Croatians alone may have murdered some 655,000 people, the greater majority Serbs. The Tito regime itself killed in cold blood some 500,000 people, mainly "collaborators," "anti-communists," rival guerrillas, Ustashi, and critics. And after the war it probably killed even more people, now also including the rich, landlords, bourgeoisie, clerics, and in the later 1940s, even pro-Soviet communists.

Kakvo smeće :lol: "I prudently assume", "between 500,000 and 2,150,000", "between 100,000 and 500,000", "Taking all the diverse individual estimates into account, however, my own (line 53) is that from 50,000 to 150,000 people were murdered by the Partisans, probably 100,000", "I estimate the Tito government's democide as 585,000 to 2,130,000"...Mislim da čak ni najortodoksniji antikomunisti ne bi smeli da podrže tezu da je Tito ubio 200-500,000 ljudi od 1955 do 1965, premda će takve tvrdnje svakako dočekati sa osmehom.Zastanete li vi makar ponekad da razmislite o glupostima koje su vam tako drage srcu? Razume li neko da je "100,000 samo u prestonici streljanih" ljudi polovina stanovništva ondašnjeg Beograda? Razumete li da je 4 miliona ljudi čitava trećina stanovnika ondašnje države? I konačno, znate li da smo pod kraljem zaista izgubili svakog trećeg stanovnika Srbije, pa nešto ne vidim da im se to naročito prebacuje.Da ne govorim o preciznosti..."The total democide of all parties in Yugoslavia turns out to be 1,515,000 to 4,805,000 people :kdp: , of which 1,230,000 to 3,425,000 of them were killed during the war "...ili o totalnom fejlovanju poput onoga da su na Golom Otoku zatvarani "konformisti" :isuse: te da su tamo uslovi bili gori nego u Dahauu, zbog čega su prosto morali podići mortality rate u statistikama za sve zatvore FNRJ :blink: "It is clear from the sources that life in these camps was hellish: "starvation, overcrowding, brutality and death-conditions, which make Dachau and Buchenwald mild by comparison."1 This was particularly true of the Goli Otok prison in which the conformists were held, as the letters from one inmate, Venko Markovski, well attests.2 With this in mind I calculated an annual unnatural death toll of 1, 2.5, and 5 percent of the prison/camp/forced labor population for the years 1945 to 1955Dakle, izmislim neku bulšit cifru, stavim je kao opšte važeći procenat, potvrdim to pismima i ko zna čime što nema veze sa životom, i onda za to ustvrdim da je pravilo koje se dešavalo u svakom kampu - zatvorskom, radnom, akcijaškom. Pa onda projektujem rast populacije na osnovu godina mira i prosperiteta (1962-1966) i to projektujem na 1950 - 1965 :wacko: pa na osnovu toga projektujem koliko je žrtava zapravo bilo u Jugoslaviji i tim nepogrešivim naučnim :lol: metodom dođem do brojke od 1 do 3,5 miliona, +/- 800 hiljada...Jebote, ko takve stvari čita, da je normalan poludeo bi.P.S. naravno, vrlo je lepo videti da su okupacione vojske ukupno ubile 5-10 hiljada ljudi...vaistinu čovekoljubivo od njih...ali dobro, treba odnekud uzeti da bi se Titu dodalo :jerry:

Edited by Filipenko
Znam da ovde ima fanova... :) Statistics Of Yugoslavia's Democide Estimates, Calculations, And Sources* By R.J. Rummel During the Second World War in Yugoslavia the Nazis, Chetniks, Croatian Ustashi, and the communist Partisans and successor Tito regime committed massive democide. The Croatians alone may have murdered some 655,000 people, the greater majority Serbs. The Tito regime itself killed in cold blood some 500,000 people, mainly "collaborators," "anti-communists," rival guerrillas, Ustashi, and critics. And after the war it probably killed even more people, now also including the rich, landlords, bourgeoisie, clerics, and in the later 1940s, even pro-Soviet communists.
Meni je neprijatno. Ovo je na nivou holocaust denial revizionizma i mesto mu je na istorijskoj sekciji Stormfronta a ne ovde.EDIT: Sishite, cetnici! Forever. Edited by Mp40

^^Aah, sećam se da sam pre nekog vremena nabasao na ovo i pomislio "wtf?"Onda sam se rastužio kad sam video da je ovu šešeljozu objavila School of Law, University of Virginia, univerzitet koji bi trebalo da bude nekakav Public Ivy.U suštini, ovakve knjige služe priči o R2P, lib_intervencionizmu i borkinjama poput Samanthe Power, u čijoj vizuri je USofA 1 City upon the Hill a skoro sav ostali svet stecište neizmernog zla i da je dužnost istih tih USofA da koriste svoj vojni budžet kako bi od ostalog sveta napravili manje zlo mesto.Agitprop.

Edited by buffalo bill
Agitprop.
crackpot
Rummel is also author of the Never Again Series. According to the series' website, Never Again is "a what-if, alternative history... [in which] two lovers are sent back in time to 1906 with modern weapons and 38 billion 1906 dollars" in order to prevent the rise of totalitarianism and the outbreak of world war. What if there were a solution to war and genocide? What if a secret society sent back to 1906 two lovers, Joy Phim, a gorgeous warrior, and John Banks, a pacifist professor of history, and gave them the incredible wealth and weapons necessary to create a peaceful alternative universe--one that never experienced the horrors of world war, the Holocaust, and the other atrocities of the twentieth century? And what if, at great personal cost, they succeed too well and create a peaceful world of complacent democracies? In Book 2, the clock is turned back to their arrival in 1906. They receive a message from the future of the universe they will create-Islamic fundamentalists have attacked the unarmed democracies with nuclear weapons and enslaved them. It is now up to these lovers to prevent this horrible future.
Edited by kim_philby