• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cedo

• б1lme3

• Joe D

• Renegade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

srećno i od mene i da što pre stignete do bedževa.

kad dobijete prvu značku, obavezno se ovde javite da vam kažem koje zadatke da radite kako bi jačali tačnost jer u suprotnom može da se desi da je za nekoliko sati izgubite ako radite kretenske zadatke, a ima ih.

Edited by ordi

Ovo sam ja citao kada sam pocinjao, pa da ne izmisljam toplu vodu:

Tips and Tricks to Earn More From Crowdflower Tasks
1. It is important to know that getting that Level 1 Badge requires hardwork. Hardwork is equivalent to checking the task page every now and then for available task and doing them carefully, making sure that you are able to pass the quiz mode. If you fail the quiz mode, you won't be entitled to participate in the task and you will have to wait again for another batch of the same task or try another available tasks. As much as possible, think twice before you hit the SUBMIT button for each task that you do. But if you pass the quiz, Hooray! You can do the task up to its limit as long you won't get expelled due to wrong answers or corrections. I know it gets frustrating if there is no available task for Level 0, but trust me, every Neo users had gone through that stage. As for my experience, I worked for at least a month before I was awarded the Level 1 badge but the Level 2 and 3 can easily be obtained in a week or two. Whenever there is an available job, work on it cause by that you can familiarize yourself with the instructions and the workaround with the questions.
2. Now, this part requires some planning and tools. You have to be aware of the behavior task availability in Crowdflower. Jot down the time of the day when new batches of task are available or when do this task show. Better if you already have a Level 3 as it will be your gateway to more task involvement. Then equip yourself with this to better manage your tasking techniques:

Save all your qualified task IDs and keep them so you can work with them whenever you got the time using a bookmark toolbar.

Install the autorefresh add-on on your Chrome browser to increase your chance of getting the available task. Download the Super Autorefresh add-on. Don't stop refreshing even if the "You've done the maximum blah blah" notice appeared, just continue using the autorefresh tool until a new task comes available. Only stop refreshing if the "You've completed blah blah" notice appeared. If the "There's no task available blah blah" notice appeared it is either you are using an old task ID and the job is no longer available. In that case, find a new task ID for the job that you want to do in the Neobux forum, other members are generous enough to share the new task IDs with other users. Set your auto-refresh tool to refresh every 3 seconds. If your tab page shows "Working blah blah", then you got a new task! This technique is called the Gone Fishing method or the Waiting Mode. This tools makes your life easier as you no longer need to press F5 just to refresh the webpage. Please note that you have to work within the time limit otherwise you won't be credited for your work.

Make a time log of the availability of tasks especially when new batches appear. With this, you'll just have to visit the site during these times. It saves you the effort and the hassle on your working schedule.

Update your survey profile everytime. This will give the survey companies an updated insight on your profile and it will give you added chances in being selected for a survey.

Learn from your mistakes (corrections). Analyze your corrections first before hitting the OK button in the corrections page. Understand why you did not get the item correct and see the comments of workers. If you think you are right from the start, do not hesitate to File a Ticket in the Help Department and voice out your concern complete with details of the item you are working on, the correction that you received and your comment regarding that mistake.

Don't violate the rules. You wouldn't like an admin flag in your dashboard, it will restrict you from accessing the task.

Don't open multiple browser tabs doing only one task ID. But you can do multiple tasks opened at the same time. When you are done with one, another task will be waiting for you, loaded and ready to be filled-up.

Visit the forum for Task everyday update here. You can read the threads especially when you are not doing a task or waiting to catch one. You will learn a lot from reading threads regarding tasks as you will know which are high or low paying ones and the buggy and unfair tasks.

Use the Task IDs you got from the forum. Get hold of some tasks that do not appear on your list but available to other workers by visiting the Task forum threads above. Let's hope it will also be available in your area. To use other Task IDs, just change the numbers after the last slash "/" of the Crowdflower URL.

Do sada nisam autorefresirao, jer se plasim da me ne zabrane, a kako sada stvari stoje, nije mi to bas svejedno. Druge stvari su bile korisne, barem za mene.

Za razliku od ovog momka, ja sam bedz zaradio za 20ak dana. Ali ja sam dosta aktivan za racunarom.

Edited by cedo

Imam ja autorefresh i nisam imao nikakvih problema za sad.

Sinoc odradih "Help us identify articles" sa par promasenih odgovora (uspesnost 85%) ali mi nije ukljucio to u Level Stats, i Music Artist Pictures sa 100% uspesnosti - sto jeste ukljucio. I guess it's all good. 

ja imam 85% na tom sa muzicarima

nisam tacno odgovorio na to da li je kvalitetna slika jednog dede koji drzi trubu

golog skroz 

kita u prvom planu

:s_w:

@gslucaj :D

ordi, kazi mi kako treba da razumem/koristim ovu ekstenziju

210eds9.png

imam dva stanja: OFF i NO (ako kliknem na ikonu)

srecom (a u stvari je cudno) sam nasao id od tog posla u arhivi, tj u mailu u kojem sam primio 41 cent bonusa, za task ciji id nemam u listi odradjenih taskova

kada sam otisao na link profila iz mejla, pisalo da mi je nick tamo "nicolas" ... klejmovao sam ga i sad se zovem cedo

nadam se da ce sve biti ok :)

pomagaj za ovo gore

i da ... tamo se izgleda dobro zaradjuje, bas kao sto si rekla

ovo dva momka zalepila na Neobux forumu (srpsko hrvatska sekcija)

sza0ax.png

Edited by cedo

jel ima jos nesto kao CF

vidim po reklamama da ima milion ptc sajtova ali nijedan sajt kao CF

jedino se izdvaja ovaj getpaid.social

a nazalost mi engleski nije toliko dobar da bih se takmicio sa native speakers na freelance jobovima

(mada smisljam vec u glavi kako cu da se predstavim :isuse:  :lolol: )

ordi, kazi mi kako treba da razumem/koristim ovu ekstenziju

210eds9.png

evo me, izvini na kasnom odgovoru. stavi ekstenziju na NO, tad ona pokazuje da nije uhvatila zadatak, ali će se pretvoriti u YES čim ga uhvati. nekad ćeš dobiti poruku na ekranu ispisanu crvenim slovima: oops! another worker accepted this job before you did; zato ja koristim za te TW poslove auto refresh plus, podesim na 10 sec, ključna reč browse.

Do sada nisam autorefresirao, jer se plasim da me ne zabrane, a kako sada stvari stoje, nije mi to bas svejedno. 

ja od samog početka koristim AR i AR plus za TW i nikad problema nisam imala. 

radis mini jobove za dolarske cente

mozes da zaradis nekoliko stotina dolara mesecno ako si iskusan

btw ima posao sad da se identifikuje ima li clanak autora ili ne

za lvl0

zapeo sam vec na drugom pitanju :dry:

prosao sam test pitanja sa 100% accuracy

i naravno posao ne ulazi u statistiku blah

Edited by Gospodin Slucaj