• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ducca

• Jimmy Kowalski

• renne

• Sludge Factory

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tacno, takva su pravila striktno gledano. Ali da je izasao sa 2 tocka, i pretekao, opet bi skratio u odnosu na rivala na stazi, samo onda bi bilo po pravilima. O tome pricam i zato sam protiv kaznjavanja..

Pa ne bi se verovatno ni Rajko držao racing line, nego bi zatvorio i travnjak...

No... kako se Mini balavcu gledalo kroz prste do sada, prijatno sam iznenadjen... 

A valjda postoji razlika izneđu F1 i demolition derbyja (osim ako nisi Japanac ili Kraštor...)

Edited by Dark Wader

Kad (ili, ajde, ako) Verstappen jednog dana bude dosao u situaciju da mu od svakog boda zavisi borba za titulu, kladim se da ce malo opreznije napadati ili braniti poziciju i dobro paziti da ga neki Max ne izbaci sa staze. Ili jednostavno nece biti u situaciji da mu od svakog boda zavisi borba za titulu.

Charlie nastavlja da ubija trkanje.

Ali narod je rekao svoje. Max zasluzeno driver of the day..

Narod je za akciju, Charlie za bezbednost i legalizam.  :D

Naravno da je vozac dana.

Ipak, ja bih istakao i Bottasa. Upecatljiv nastup.  :(

Max Verstappen's camp angry at FIA for last lap penalty at US Grand Prix

His son was as equally upset when he spoke to the media. He said: "We had a great race but with these stupid decisions you really kill the sport. I really hope the fans didn't like this decision and hopefully next year they won't come.
“Everybody is running wide, including myself, everywhere. At Turn Nine and 19 you can go wide and nobody will say anything. It was the same with Bottas, I went for a move and he continued outside the track and came back so I really had to pass him and nothing has been done against that when he has gained an advantage.

Ovo juče je bila najbolja trka sezone. Tri manje više ravnopravna tima. Kad bi tako bilo i sledeće sezone bilo bi do jaja, još ako se i Mclaren približi nekako.

Uzgred, mislim da bi Ric opušteno bio drugi da mu nije otišao motor.

Edited by Ivo Petović

Lauda kaze da je ovo najgora odluka o kazni ikad, a Kimi da nema pojma zasto je Max kaznjen i da je ljut na sebe sto nije bolje zastitio poziciju. No dobro...

Lepo objasnio Lauda

Reacting to the penalty, Lauda said: "This decision is the worst I’ve ever seen. He [Verstappen] did nothing wrong. We’re racing drivers, we’re not on a normal road.

"It’s ridiculous to destroy the sport with this kind of decision."

Lauda recalled that all parties had agreed in a meeting last year to allow drivers to race without unnecessary interference.

“We got the stewards in to tell us how fast stewards could go during a race,” he said. “Because it always says ‘under investigation'. So we complained about that.

"The stewards were in, [Jean] Todt asked everybody, Charlie [Whiting] was there, we were there, and there we agreed all together that unless it is dangerous, the stewards would not interfere.

“Very simple. If they drive over [each other] and go upside down, only then they [the stewards] will come in. It was the beginning of last year."

Lauda added that the Verstappen penalty meant the matter would have to be discussed again.

"Next strategy [group] meeting we need to bring it up to the agenda and start it all over again. Because we cannot do that, it’s going too far.

"There was nothing to interfere with, it was a normal overtaking.”

The three-time world champion insisted that F1 drivers should be allowed to use all the available road surface.

“Charlie argues all the time there’s white lines and you cannot drive over them. Why cannot you drive over white lines if it is possible? Build a wall there if you want.

"As long as there is normal circuit, you can use it. A white line is not a limit. We agreed this all, last year it was all agreed. And now we get this decision. I think it’s completely wrong.”

Dobro sad, prosle godine je deriste radilo sta je htelo i bio je zasticen posto je upcoming star driver

Track limits postoje, jeste bilo knap, ali bilo je, odlucili da ga kazne...  Treba da prihvati, dobro je to za formiranje karaktera  :naughty: 

• radisa unpinned this topic