IGNORED

Avionski udesi i nesreće

dare...

Kazu da su svi [putnici i posada] accounted for.

Ja sad videh ovo

attempted to go around from low height. The aircraft however did not climb, but after retracting the gear touched down on the runway and burst into flames. Passengers are being reported evacuated and safe. The aircraft burned down completely.

According to ATC recordings the aircraft performed a normal approach and landing, there was no priority or emergency declared. Upon contacting tower tower reminded the crew of lowering the gear and cleared the aircraft to land. Another approach reported on tower frequency. About 2 minutes after EK-521 reported on tower, the crew reported going around, tower instructed the aircraft to climb to 4000 feet, the crew acknowledged climbing to 4000 feet, a few seconds later tower instructs the next arrival to go around and alerts emergency services.

Snimak iz kabine tokom evakuacije :o

Ljudi koji uzimaju prtljag :isuse:

drugarica mi radi za emirate pa mi je ranije pricala da je taj let specifican po tome da njim leti mnogo siromasnih indijaca koji rade u dubaiju za smesno male pare i koji nikada ranije nisu leteli.

tako da vecina tih s torbama verovatno nije ni svesna koliko je opasna situacija i koliko brzo moze ceo avion da se zapali

(plus dodaj uvek 10% debila kojima je bitno da im tablet ne izgori)

i svaka cast za posadu - odlicno su odradili posao

• 3 weeks later...

A Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700, registration N766SW performing flight WN-3472 from New Orleans,LA to Orlando,FL (USA) with 99 passengers and 5 crew, was climbing through FL310 out of New Orleans, about 80nm west of Pensacola,FL (USA) when the front section of the left hand engine (CFM56) separated, debris impacted and punctured the left side of the fuselage causing a loss of cabin pressure. The crew diverted the aircraft to Pensacola for a safe landing on runway 17, the aircraft vacated the runway and taxied to the apron with emergency services following the aircraft. There were no injuries, the aircraft sustained substantial damage.

The airline reported the captain decided to divert the aircraft to Pensacola due to a mechanical issue with the #1 engine. The NTSB has been informed and opened an investigation.

The NTSB reported: "NTSB investigating incident involving a Southwest Airline fight that experienced uncontained engine failure, diverted to Pensacola Int’l." (editorial note: we believe that is just a typo)

The Southwest Airlines Pilots' Association wrote: "A great job today by our professional SouthwestAir pilots! The best safety device is always a well-trained pilot."

A replacement Boeing 737-700 registration N908WN was dispatched to Pensacola and reached Orlando with a delay of 5 hours.

K5XAwMU.jpg

uI89GQ7.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • אַף אֶחָד locked and unlocked this topic