• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kim_philby

• Sludge Factory

• 3opge

• Ajant23

која је она друга песма из трејлера, доста вуче на Боувија?
Koja druga? Ova ide tokom celog trejlera, ne racunajuci neku instrumentalnu podlogu na samom pocetku...Cek da pogledam jos jedared..
Kristin-Scott-Thomas-dans-le-prochain-film-de-Nicholas-Winding-Refn_portrait_w532.jpg
es-es devojkotvoja ljubav - gestapoführer - on je uvek tui u dobru, i u zluplave oči - beo tentrijumf volje - biću njenuska suknja - vitak stasarijevski moćan glasnatčovekom biću jai gospodar njenog telanaređuje partija:budi naša - moja sva
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Refn prica o filmu. Nema spojlera, bar ne velikih, kad je sama radnja u pitanju, ali mozda neko ne zeli da gleda film sa predznanjem o tome sta je autor hteo ili sta ga je nateralo da napravi film, pa zato stavljam u spojler:

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/nicolas-winding-refn-says-only-god-forgives-is-about-a-man-who-wants-to-fight-god?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitterThe original concept for the film was to make a movie about a man who wants to fight God. That is, of course, a very vast obstacle but when I was writing the film, I was going through some very existential times in my life - we were expecting our second child and it was a difficult pregnancy - and the idea of having a character who wants to fight God without knowing why very much appealed to me. With that as the concept, I elaborated by adding a character who believes he is God (Chang), obviously the antagonist, with the protagonist being a gangster who is looking for religion to believe in (Julian). This itself is, of course, very existential because faith is based on the need for a higher answer but most of the time, we don’t know what the question is. When the answer comes, then, we must backtrack our lives in order to find the question. In this way, the film is conceived as an answer, with the question revealed at the end.With hindsight, I am able to see the similarities between Chang and One Eye in Valhalla Rising, and Driver in Drive - all are rooted in fairytale mythology and have difficulties living in the everyday world. I can see that technically, there is a resemblance in their stoic behavior, silence, and fetishistic portraits even though they live in different times and are portrayed by different actors. In Valhalla Rising, One Eye is enigmatic - we don’t know his past but he is defined by his name. In Drive, Driver is defined by his function. And in Only God Forgives, Chang is first of all defined by his enigmatic behaviour, to such an extent that he becomes a disembodied character, an ‘it’, defined not by his name but solely by his image.In a way, Only God Forgives is like an accumulation of all the films I’ve made so far. I think I was heading toward a creative collision, full speed ahead, in order to change everything around me and to see what would come after. I have always said that I set out to make films about women but I end up making films about violent men. Now that everything is colliding, it may end up turning things upside-down for me. This collision is exciting because everything around me becomes so uncertain and we must not forget that the second enemy of creativity, after having ‘good taste’, is being safe.

Refn prica o filmu. Nema spojlera
film (flm)n.6.
a. A movie.b. Movies considered as a group.
spoil (spoil)v. spoiled or spoilt (spoilt), spoil·ing, spoils v.tr.1.
a. To impair the value or quality of.b. To damage irreparably; ruin.
Da, naravno, kako da ne...

Pa ovaj tekst nece bas da ti demidzuje ireparabli gledanje filma jer mislim da nije takav tip spojlera u pitanju. U ostalom, ne otvaraj i nikom nista.

Sad ce lagano izvestaji i reviewovi iz Kana.EDIT: Ha, evo :D

Alex Billington@firstshowingOnly God Forgives - Bloody, nasty Thai revenge served cold. God of underworld vs God of living. Fucked up. Cinema Refn reigns. #cannes2013
Alex Billington@firstshowing23sHighlights of OGF: Vithaya Pansringarm is ultimate badass, will get legendary cult status. Cliff Martinez score is his best ever, perfect.
Matt Patches ‏@misterpatches 5mRyan Gosling only has 17 lines in Only God Forgives. #Cannes2013Retweeted by Alex Billington
Total Film ‏@totalfilm 46sRefn pushes everything as far as it will go in Only God Forgives. We're not talking violence, but style. Beautiful, hollow film #Cannes2013
Edited by Sludge Factory