IGNORED

Omoti albuma

Mp40

that one's a classic, ne uracunljava se :Hail:a josh je interesantnija i anegdota o:

Okay. About two years ago, I had this little recording studio. I had wanted to take this trip to Vietnam, and I wanted to think of ways that I could save up enough money to do it. So I had a bunch of recording equipment and I basically just opened a recording studio in my house and recorded all the really fucking awful punk rock and ska bands in the neighborhood. So I saved up a ton of money, and then I took this trip by myself to go to Vietnam. I was going by myself, so whatever, I thought it would be funny if I took this little rubber baby with me and I put the baby in different places and I took pictures of it. And I thought it would be fun and possibly interesting/disturbing.By the end of the trip, I was staying in Hanoi, and I'd heard that there was this really famous gay cruising lake in Hanoi, and I was like, "Oh, fuck, man, what's the gay cruising scene in Hanoi all about? I can't miss this!" [Laughs] So I was walking around the lake, and I get cruised by this guy. And I'm sort of freaked out, you know? Culturally, I don't understand what's appropriate and not appropriate for this kind of thing, and getting cruised in any situation is dicey, let alone on an opposite hemisphere. So I'm kind of talking to this guy and he's like, "Want to go to a gay bar?" And I'm all like, "Oh, fuck, man, a gay bar in Hanoi! I've got to check it out!" And he's like, "Okay, tell me where it is and we'll go," and I was like, "Shit, this guy doesn't know anything."At this point, we'd been in a dark area. We got into the light, and I realized that it was basically this younger homeless guy. His clothes were really ripped up and shitty looking, and I started empathizing. I mean, this wasn't just somebody trying to get laid, it's a young hustler kid. And I'm obviously really broke, and if he's hustling white tourists, then his life isn't going to be that great. So he kept asking me to take him back to my hotel and fuck him and give him money, and I was like, "Noooo way, not going to happen!" And he just would not let up on asking me to take him back to my hotel. So I realize that he's just, like, super desperate and poor. So I get this very questionable idea into my head of, "How can I give this guy some money, not have sex with him, but also have this totally fucking... weird, and possibly very wrong kind of experience?"I asked him, "I've been doing a lot of pictures on the trip. How about we go back to my hotel room and I take some naked pictures of you holding this baby?" And he's all like, "Yeah, okay, whatever." I could've said to him, "Let's go play basketball." And I'm feeling really squirrely and weird about this, you know? "Am I exploiting this guy?" "Is it art?" Whatever. "Maybe I'm doing something good, because he'll get a bunch of money and he doesn't have to do something that could potentially be unsafe. But, will this be totally humiliating to him? How's he gonna feel about this?" But sometimes, you've got to do the wrong thing.So we go back to my hotel room, and the whole thing lasts maybe about five minutes. And he asks me if he can take a shower, and he takes off his clothes and he's got scars and cuts and burns all over him-- he's obviously lived a shitty, fucking hard life. And I start taking pictures of him holding the baby, and he starts stripping and taking off his clothes. I told him I was going to use them for something eventually, and he didn't seem to care at all. In a lot of the pictures, he was trying to look really, really sexy. And it was so many weird feelings-- it was really touching that he was just trying to do his job, you know? "Right now, my job is a sex worker, and I'm going to try to do my fucking hard job, even though I'm with a total fucking weird-ass guy who wants to take pictures of me with this baby." And at the same time, here's this guy who's maybe 20, and obviously been beat the shit out of a bunch of times-- this is how his life turned out. Really hard to watch. And also, sometimes just fucking hilarious-- here's this fucking naked dude trying to look hot holding this baby? [Laughs]You know, it was very confusing and really weird. And then afterwards, I paid him way more money than I said I would, because I felt like an asshole and really guilty and weird about the whole thing. And he, like, immediately asked for three times more money. He went into hustler mode right away. And I can't really blame the guy. I really didn't have any more, but I gave him tons and tons and tons. Amazingly, the dude's name was Hang. Which is kind of... ironic and horrible and great, maybe?.