IGNORED

FRAGMENTS

Allegra

Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun - shine on you crazy diamondNow there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky - shine on you crazy diamondYou were caught on the crossfire of childhood and stardom, blown on the steel breezeCome on you target for faraway laughter, come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon - shine on you crazy diamondThreatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the light - shine on you crazy diamondWell you wore out your welcome with random precision, rode on the steel breezeCome on you raver, you seer of visions, come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

Yes I knowMy love, that you and iAre together brieflyFor just a few momentsIn silenceAs we look out of our windowsAnd listenTo the skyAnd to a worldThats awakeningAnd the night is already far awayAlready, far awayLook at this worldSpinning with usEven in the darkLook at this worldSpinning for usGiving us hope and someSun, sun sunMy love, you are you my loveI hear your voice,And I listen to the sea.It sounds just like your breathingAnd all the love you want to give meThis loveThat is there, hiddenHidden among the wavesAll the waves in the worldJust like a boat that....Look at this worldSpinning with usEven in the darkLook at this worldSpinning for usGiving us hope,And some sun, sun, sun,Some sun, sun, sun.Look at this worldSpinning with usGiving us some sun,Mighty sunMighty sunMighty sun

When I'm at the pearly gatesThis'll be on my videotapeMy videotapeMy videotapeWhen Mephistopheles is just beneathAnd he's reaching up to grab meThis is one for the good daysAnd I have it all hereIn red blue greenIn red blue greenYou are my center when I spin awayOut of control on videotapeOn videotape(x6)This is my way of saying goodbyeBecause I can't do it face to faceSo I'm talking to you before it's too lateNo matter what happens nowI shouldn't be afraidBecause I know today has been the most perfect day I've ever seen.

Come back honest JamesCome back to your townTake your shadow's mistressFrom our fertile ground.Never one to cry outBut it's gone on too longEvery song is emptyWithout your ??? (familiy tongue?)Come back honest JamesYour brother he is hereHe rode into the darknessand he needs you to be near.Why don't you just tell himwhat's inside your heartLet love take overyou know the devil just ain't that smartAnd I'll always love himAnd I'll always love himAnd I'll always love himAnd I'll always love him 123619.jpg

Well your faith was strong but you needed proof You saw her bathing on the roof Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you she tied you to her kitchen chair And she broke your throne and she cut your hair And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

it's lonely hereitslonelyhere.jpg..."Give me back my broken nightmy mirrored room, my secret lifeit's lonely here,there's no one left to tortureGive me absolute controlover every living soulI've seen the future, brother:it is murder"...The Future- Leonard Cohenbluechameleon