IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

pičkin dim što bi reko naš narod

loše se odrazih, nije velik u odnosu na izneseno pitanje da li će neko poznat u usa ostati neokrnjene časti. tu se radi o hiljadama ljudi pa ni 34 ni onih 89 sa breitbarta ne izađe više od procenat-dva do sada javno optuženih,

Fejk njuz.   :fantom:

Ja refrešujem ove

Zamalo da napišem da su oni pali dosta ranije, ali sad vidim da su se Brajtbartovci setili i 1 Polanskog :D

da, setili su se svih sa druge strane ideološke barikade negde od drugog svetskog rata ali nyt lista sadži samo post vajnšanovske optužbe. i nije potpuna jer iz nekog razloga nema ni hofmana ni drajfusa.

da, setili su se svih sa druge strane ideološke barikade negde od drugog svetskog rata ali nyt lista sadži samo post vajnšanovske optužbe. i nije potpuna jer iz nekog razloga nema ni hofmana ni drajfusa.

hkbDz2q.jpg

Ah, the Intercept - da budemo precizniji, Kahil je co-founder.

In early June 2017, The Intercept published a National Security Agency document that asserts Russian intelligence successfully hacked an American voter registration and poll software company, and used information culled to phish state election officials. The document was mailed from a source inside the NSA, who did not reveal their identity to Intercept writers.[34] One hour after publication, a 25-year old NSA contract employee named Reality Winner was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and charged under the Espionage Act of 1917.[35]

The article bolstered public suspicion that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. It also drew attention for being at odds[citation needed] with views held by editor Glenn Greenwald. Greenwald often publicly ridiculed or dismissed allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia,[36] calling them "radical conspiracy theories."[37] Greenwald alleged that the Democratic party hyperbolized the evidence supporting collusion complaints about Trump, in order to shift the blame for Trump's election as president from the Democratic Party itself.[38]

The document explains that Russian intelligence attempted to crack the log-in information of the employees of a vendor providing voter registration software and databases for states to use with their election systems. It alleged that the Russians were successful enough that they were able to email 122 election officials, by posing as employees of the vendor.

According to David Folkenflik of National Public Radio, "An Intercept reporter shared a photo of the papers with a source, a government contractor whom he trusted, seeking to validate it. The printout included a postmark of Augusta, Ga., and microdots, a kind of computerized fingerprint. The contractor told his bosses, who informed the FBI."[39] The NSA quickly identified the leaker of the documents.[40]

Verifying the legitimacy of leaked documents is common journalism practice, as is protecting third parties who may be incidentally harmed by the leak being published. However, professional media outlets who receive documents or recordings from confidential sources do not, as a practice, share the unfiltered primary evidence with a federal agency for review or verification, as it is known that metadata and unique identifiers may be revealed that were not obvious to the journalist, and the source exposed.[41][42]

The evidence chain led to the arrest of Winner, a young Air Force veteran who was working in Georgia for Pluribus International Corporation, an NSA contractor, when the document was mailed to The Intercept.[43] The Intercept has been criticized for unprofessional handling of the document, and indifference to the source's safety.[44][45]

In May 2014, journalist Ed Pilkington of The Guardian asked Greenwald whether it had been "wise to leave The Guardian, an organ with no owner, run by a trust, in order to embrace a billionaire tech tycoon waving a $250m cheque? And was it, given his scathing critique of big business, true to his own values?" "Maybe my judgment was a bit impaired," Greenwald reflected. "I didn't predict how people would see it. Pierre [Omidyar]'s not just a funder. He's the 100th-richest person in the world. He has $9bn, which is an unfathomable sum, and he's from the very tech industry that is implicated in the NSA story. I probably paid insufficient attention to those perceptions." Greenwald nevertheless insisted that he and The Intercept remain editorially independent of Omidyar. "I know in my mind that the minute anybody tries to interfere with what I'm doing, that is the minute I will stop doing it."[28]

In February 2015, having resigned after nearly 14 months, Ken Silverstein contributed an article on Politico about his time at First Look and The Intercept. "I went to First Look to do fearless journalism," Silverstein wrote, "but I found I couldn't navigate any journalism, fearless or not, through the layers of what I saw as inept management, oversight and editing."[29]

Edited by Anduril

Super je što hoćeš da budeš precizan u citiranju Vikipedije, ali ne znam kako si uspeo da transkribuješ Scahill u Kahil.

Bitnije, šta pokušavaš da sugerišeš tim citatima, da je Intercept glasilo NSA? Da Omidyar ima sablasnu taaajnu agendu?

Pa znas da citas - prvi deo je o neprofesionalizmu, slicnom onom koji neguje Vikiliks. Drugi deo je o informacija o tajkunu iza tog medija koju bar ja smatram interesantnom. Ne bih sa tobom o mogucim implikacijama, posto vec sve znas...

ma dobro, the intercept je nebitan, zanimljiva je ideja, kako danas klincima izgledaju dogadjaji iz prislosti. ja nisam ciljna grupa ali mi danas zvuci neverovatno da je tada gadjana kineska ambasada u beogradu i da nikakvih posledica nije bilo.

Pa jeste, a meni zvuci neverovatno kako smo mi u Srbiji tada sedeli po kaficima dok su "nasi" tukli po Vukovaru, Sarajevu, i kasnije po selima na Kosovu.

Jos su mi neverovatnije posle svega toga bile manifestacije po BG sa metama dok je moja generacija u vojsci na Pastriku ili civili po Kosovu bili zapravo prava meta, a da ne govorim o ranijim metama po Sarajevu, itd.

I na kraju mi je onda neverovatno kako po novinama i kako ljudi pamte uglavnom to bombardovanje gde je poginulo 500 ljudi, a slabo pamte ono pre toga sa preko 100 000 mrtvih i milionima izbeglica koji su preplavili Evropu. 

Sta ces, svi imamo selektivno pamcenje. Cenim da tako Albanci na Kosovu pamte uglavnom devedesete a brzo zaboravljaju na ono sto se dogadjalo posle toga, ili Hrvati koji slave Oluju, itd. Zato je region i u takvom stanju...

Stvarno neverovatno da ljudi bolje pamte bombe koje su padale na njih nego bombe koje su padale na nekog drugog :isuse: 

Krenuo si sa nemuštim pokušajem dezavuacije Intercepta (podacima koje veze nemaju sa Skejhilovim tvitom ili njim lično), a nadovezao se trapavom relativizacijom "pa šta, tukli su tako i naši(tm) po Sarajevu". Na bis, naravno, sledi vanvremenski hit sa starog albuma: prebrojavanje žrtava!

Skejhilov tvit u ovom slucaju i nasem kontekstu (ili kad to prenosi Kremlj) sluzi kao korisni idiot. U Sarajevu kao i u Beogradu su bombardovali "moje" i zato mislim da ljudi koji potenciraju samo jedno zapravo zabole za legalitet nego smeta nesto drugo. Naravno da je bombardovanje bilo problematicno, ali, u to vreme se dogadjalo mnogo drugih stvari i to nasim gradjanima oko kojih se nesto slabo diskutuje ili se to dogadjalo, kao sto kazes, nekome drugom. To se zove relativizacija ili cherry picking - nista novo. Ali, da zavrsimo ovde, nemam nameru da nastavljam. 

48 minutes ago, Anduril said:

Skejhilov tvit u ovom slucaju i nasem kontekstu (ili kad to prenosi Kremlj) sluzi kao korisni idiot. U Sarajevu kao i u Beogradu su bombardovali "moje" i zato mislim da ljudi koji potenciraju samo jedno zapravo zabole za legalitet nego smeta nesto drugo. Naravno da je bombardovanje bilo problematicno, ali, u to vreme se dogadjalo mnogo drugih stvari i to nasim gradjanima oko kojih se nesto slabo diskutuje ili se to dogadjalo, kao sto kazes, nekome drugom. To se zove relativizacija ili cherry picking - nista novo. Ali, da zavrsimo ovde, nemam nameru da nastavljam. 

:lolol:

US 'orchestrated' Russian spies scandal, says Kaspersky founder
Eugene Kaspersky, head of Kaspersky Labs, hits out at FBI, media and government actors he claims organised a smear campaign

Eugene Kaspersky, chief executive and co-founder of the embattled Russian cybersecurity firm that bears his name, believes his company is at the centre of a “designed and orchestrated attack” to destroy its reputation.

Over a short period in the summer of 2017, Kaspersky Labs was the subject of multiple media reports alleging that the company had helped Russian intelligence agencies spy on the US, a number of FBI raids on staff members, and a nationwide ban on the use of its software by federal government agencies.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/30/eugene-kaspersky-russian-spies-us-government-orchestrated-attack

Moje mišljenje je da su ih uzeli na zub posle ovoga:

Hard drive disks have a controller, essentially a mini-computer, that includes a memory chip or flash ROM where the firmware code for operating the hard drive resides.

When a machine is infected with EquationDrug or GrayFish, the firmware flasher module gets deposited onto the system and reaches out to a command server to obtain payload code that it then flashes to the firmware, replacing the existing firmware with a malicious one. The researchers uncovered two versions of the flasher module: one that appears to have been compiled in 2010 and is used with EquatinoDrug and one with a 2013 compilation date that is used with GrayFish

https://www.wired.com/2015/02/nsa-firmware-hacking/

Ukratko, formatiranje harda ne pomaže, trojanac ostaje skriven u firmveru. 

To je izgleda ekipica koja je napisala Stuxnet.

https://securelist.com/equation-the-death-star-of-malware-galaxy/68750/

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka featured and unfeatured this topic