IGNORED

Star Wars

Razzmatazz

Botani će tek da budu eksploatisani, pošto su, ako se dobro sećam, razotkrili planove oko pravljenja Zvezde Smrti 2, znači u Star Wars timelineu negde pre Povratka Dzedaja.

Kao i ti, ni ja ne piratizujem, tako da sam Rogue One gledao u bioskopu i nije mi se svideo, ali sam pre par dana naleteo na njega na HBO HD-u, i mogu reći da može da prodje kao neki jednostavan ratni film, plus (ko ima dobar home theatre set-up) izgleda prilično dobro, tako da u vizuelnom pogledu može da se kroz njega uživa. O samom filmu ne treba trošiti previše reči, recimo samo da je  (možda) marginalno bolji od TFA, koji je tek isprazan, nešto kao što je Pacific Rim bio nešto bolji od Godzille, ali su oba trash.

Као ратни филм је, рекао бих просто, промашен.

Има један прост разлог који се лако сагледа кад се погледа доста правих ратних филмова.

Ако изузмемо екипу која се касније појављује у првом снимљеном делу, епизоди 4 - практично сви нови ликови који су уведени у овај филм су убивени.

Прави ратни филм увек мора да има неког ко преживи. На пример једног (Мајкл Кејн у оној џунгли са Јапанцима, више њих као у "Dirty dozen", итд итд. Овако је прилично глупо су увели гомилу нових ликова - и све их побили. Могао је макар неко споредан да претекне.

Типа неком командосу је пала кутија на главу пред акцију, онај пилот шатла је требало да однесе лек тетки и сл.

ПС иначе велика похвала за оног лудака робота, испаде најбољи лик у филму.

Edited by vathra
  • 3 weeks later...

Jbt, sto rade u Lucas Films? Sad je Colin Trevorrow napustio (otpustili su ga) Star Wars IX. Prvo su smenili rezisere Han Solo filma (u sred snimanja), sad Trevorrow.... I Rogue 1 je bio pola Edwards, pola neko drugi. Cirkus.... 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The writer-director will create a new trilogy set in the Star Wars universe and will write and direct the first installment, Lucasfilm announced Thursday. Ram Bergman, Johnson's longtime producer partner, will produce.

“We all loved working with Rian on The Last Jedi,” said Kathleen Kennedy, president of Lucasfilm. “He’s a creative force, and watching him craft The Last Jedi from start to finish was one of the great joys of my career. Rian will do amazing things with the blank canvas of this new trilogy.”

The new movies will be separate from the continuing Skywalker saga and "Johnson will introduce new characters from a corner of the galaxy that Star Wars lore has never before explored," according to the announcement. 

The move is a strong vote of confidence by Disney and Lucasfilm on Johnson's work in the upcoming Last Jedi, which opens Dec. 15.

During an earnings call Thursday, Disney CEO Bob Iger said in addition to the new trilogy, the Star Wars universe would be expanding with a live-action TV show, which would be available on a Disney streaming service, set to launch in 2019. 

FILMS // NOVEMBER 9, 2017

For director Rian Johnson, Star Wars: The Last Jedi was just the beginning of his journey in a galaxy far, far away.

Lucasfilm is excited to announce that Johnson will create a brand-new Star Wars trilogy, the first of which he is also set to write and direct, with longtime collaborator Ram Bergman onboard to produce. 

As writer-director of The Last Jedi, Johnson conceived and realized a powerful film of which Lucasfilm and Disney are immensely proud. In shepherding this new trilogy, which is separate from the episodic Skywalker saga, Johnson will introduce new characters from a corner of the galaxy that Star Wars lore has never before explored.

“We all loved working with Rian on The Last Jedi,” said Kathleen Kennedy, president of Lucasfilm. “He’s a creative force, and watching him craft The Last Jedi from start to finish was one of the great joys of my career. Rian will do amazing things with the blank canvas of this new trilogy.”

“We had the time of our lives collaborating with Lucasfilm and Disney on The Last Jedi,” Johnson and Bergman said in a joint statement. “Star Wars is the greatest modern mythology and we feel very lucky to have contributed to it. We can’t wait to continue with this new series of films.” 

Johnson’s upcoming Star Wars: The Last Jedi arrives in U.S. theaters on Dec. 15, 2017.

No release dates have been set for the new films, and no porgs were available for comment.

Konacno neki znaci zivota

Edited by Sludge Factory
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jel se samo meni cini da je hajp nesto prilicno slab? Ono kao "prelep je film, detinjstvo mi je vratio, nezno me je milovao" ali zasad imam utisak neke opste mlakosti i neegzaltiranosti™. 

Ili jos nije pusten u pogon hype engine?