IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Ryan Franco

Over the first six and a half seasons, we had been following closely along with the meticulous, rich details provided in our show’s scripts, but once we got to the ‘Spoils Of War’ episode this season, we ran out of all written dialogue and plot and just pushed forward in a new direction from there,” said series co-creator and executive producer David Benioff, noting that the action on-screen during the past three episodes had not been based on any of the existing books, any of the scripts penned by the show’s writing staff, or any material at all that had been preconceived and written down anywhere.

sad jon snow

Pade mi na pamet, videli smo u jednoj od prethodnih epizoda da NK ima u svom posedu i nekoliko zombi-džinova a ne bi ih kod EBtS iako je tamo delovalo da je glavnina/skoro cela WW vojska. Ide li neka druga WW armija ka Castle Blacku? Valjda bi NK bio tamo.

Pade mi na pamet, videli smo u jednoj od prethodnih epizoda da NK ima u svom posedu i nekoliko zombi-džinova a ne bi ih kod EBtS iako je tamo delovalo da je glavnina/skoro cela WW vojska. Ide li neka druga WW armija ka Castle Blacku? Valjda bi NK bio tamo.

brt, overthinkujes :fantom:

Over the first six and a half seasons, we had been following closely along with the meticulous, rich details provided in our show’s scripts, but once we got to the ‘Spoils Of War’ episode this season, we ran out of all written dialogue and plot and just pushed forward in a new direction from there,” said series co-creator and executive producer David Benioff

Kako bi bilo kul da ide vojska zombija i odjednom se pojavi i dzin!