IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

AHAHAHAHA pa to je ista ona pizduljina koja se hvali kako nosi dva kalašnjikova i tri pištolja i nož! Gde ti je naoružanje, rođače, što se sad ne zabarikadiraš u hotelsku sobu i ratuješ do poslednje kapi krvi sa jevrejsko-afričko-komunjarskom policijom?

Govno na kub.

Ne znam, smatram da bi trebalo da imate malo obzira prema njemu, ipak je i on nekakav Slučaj :fantom:

:lolol:

Edited by aram

Možda troluje, otkud znate :fantom:

I oko Trampa je imao spektakularan komentar, nešto kako je naciji potreban baš jedan takav lider, samo još kad ne bi dao ćerki da se uda za Jevrejina, to bi bilo savršeno.

Yep. Tezak slucaj, rekao bih. Jbg, druzenje sa govnarima poput organizatora protesta + TRS ekipa, mentola Anglina I Spencera, moze da zavrsi plakanjem ispred kamere. Nisam siguran koja je korelacija, ali samo druzenje sa tom bagrom je, u najmanju ruku - bad karma.

Sent from my Paris_X using Tapatalk

Word.

Rusija na braniku Američkih sloboda

The Electronic Frontier Foundation has a message for the tech companies that have been banning hate groups — be very careful.

The EFF, a nonprofit that focuses on "defending civil liberties in the digital world," published a post on Thursday night that warned against the precedents set by the ongoing crackdown by major tech companies on websites like The Daily Stormer, a message board popular among the far right, including white supremacists and neo-Nazis.

"All fair-minded people must stand against the hateful violence and aggression that seems to be growing across our country. But we must also recognize that on the Internet, any tactic used now to silence neo-Nazis will soon be used against others, including people whose opinions we agree with," wrote EFF staffers Jeremy Malcolm, Cindy Cohn, and Danny O'Brien.

Major tech companies have been cracking down on hate groups like never before in the wake of violence during protests in Charlottesville, Virginia. One woman died after a man with ties to far-right organizations allegedly drove his car into a group of counter-protestors.

Since then, Google, Facebook, Spotify, Squarespace, and other companies have taken action, garnering a mostly positive public response. 

The EFF's post doesn't come as a surprise; the organization is known to advocate against censorship on the internet.

The EFF noted that companies can choose what kind of speech to allow, but warned that companies are entering dangerous territory because of how much power they wield.

"We strongly believe that what GoDaddy, Google, and Cloudflare did here was dangerous. That’s because, even when the facts are the most vile, we must remain vigilant when platforms exercise these rights. Because Internet intermediaries, especially those with few competitors, control so much online speech, the consequences of their decisions have far-reaching impacts on speech around the world," the post stated.

The EFF also warned that such action could be taken against anyone. 

"We would be making a mistake if we assumed that these sorts of censorship decisions would never turn against causes we love," the post stated.

The EFF post had some supporters, most notably Cloudflare CEO Matthew Prince. Cloudflare ceased doing business with The Daily Stormer and characterized the move as his unilateral decision. The company has traditionally maintained a hardline against censoring anything on the internet. While holding to the decision, Prince noted that the EFF post was "exactly on point."

Pa...

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/17/technology/business/daily-stormer-russia-domain-blocked/index.html

Neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer has been booted from the Russian internet.

The country's media watchdog asked for it to be taken down because of extremist content.

"The Daily Stormer website promotes neo-Nazi ideology, incites racial, national and other types of social discord," Roskomnadzor said in a statement on Thursday.

Dok neonacisti u Americi smrde decenijama, u Rusiji ih zabrane za dva dana. #svejetoisto

Kako misliš dozvoljava im se? Imaju pravo da pruže ili odbiju uslugu, pa ako neonacisti cene da su neopravdano odjebani, neka se obrate sudu.

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka featured and unfeatured this topic