IGNORED

Pesme o Drozi

MocaVukotic

Srce moje samohrano, ko te dozva u moj dom? neumorna pletisanko, sto pletivo pletes tanko medju javom i med snom. Srce moje, srce ludo, sta ti mislis s pletivom? k'o pletilja ona stara, dan sto plete, noc opara, medju javom i med snom. Srce moje, srce kivno, ubio te zivi grom! sto se ne das meni zivu razabrati u pletivu medju javom i med snom!cool.gif

aha!lennon: It was purely unconscious that it came out to be LSD. Until someone pointed it out, I never even thought of it. I mean, who would ever bother to look at initials of a title? It's not an acid song. The imagery was Alice in the boat.ali:In a 2004 interview, Paul McCartney said that the song is about LSD, stating, "A song like 'Got to Get You Into My Life,' that's directly about pot, although everyone missed it at the time." "Day Tripper," he says, "that's one about acid. 'Lucy in the Sky,' that's pretty obvious. There's others that make subtle hints about drugs, but, you know, it's easy to overestimate the influence of drugs on the Beatles' music."