IGNORED

Pesme o Drozi

MocaVukotic

idemo sa starim stvarima, od lakših ka težim, kako valja i trebuje...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3YtvuZ2-I0The coughing at the beginning of Sweet Leaf is Tony Iommi right after he took a drag on a joint.

"Sweet Leaf"ALRIGHT NOW!Won't you listen?When I first met you, didn't realizeI can't forget you, for your surpriseyou introduced me, to my mindAnd left me wanting, you and your kindI love you, Oh you know itMy life was empty, forever on a downUntil you took me, showed me aroundMy life is free now, my life is clearI love you sweet leaf, though you can't hearCome on now, try it outStraight people don't know, what you're aboutThey put you down and shut you outyou gave to me a new beliefand soon the world will love you sweet leaf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0

White Rabbit - Jefferson AirplaneOne pill makes you largerAnd one pill makes you smallAnd the ones that mother gives youDon't do anything at allGo ask AliceWhen she's ten feet tallAnd if you go chasing rabbitsAnd you know you're going to fallTell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillarHas given you the callCall AliceWhen she was just smallWhen men on the chessboardGet up and tell you where to goAnd you've just had some kind of mushroomAnd your mind is moving slowGo ask AliceI think she'll knowWhen logic and proportionHave fallen sloppy deadAnd the White Knight is talking backwardsAnd the Red Queen's "off with her head!"Remember what the dormouse said;"Feed YOUR HEAD_______________Feed your head"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq344ks1ieg

Early one mornin' while makin' the roundsI took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman downI went right home and I went to bedI stuck that lovin' .44 beneath my headGot up next mornin' and I grabbed that gunTook a shot of cocaine and away I runMade a good run but I ran too slowThey overtook me down in Juarez, MexicoLate in the hot joints takin' the pillsIn walked the sheriff from Jericho HillHe said Willy Lee your name is not Jack BrownYou're the dirty heck that shot your woman downSaid yes, oh yes my name is Willy LeeIf you've got the warrant just a-read it to meShot her down because she made me soreI thought I was her daddy but she had five moreWhen I was arrested I was dressed in blackThey put me on a train and they took me backHad no friend for to go my bailThey slapped my dried up carcass in that county jailEarly next mornin' bout a half past nineI spied the sheriff coming down the lineAh, and he coughed as he cleared his throatHe said come on you dirty heck into that district courtInto the courtroom my trial beganWhere I was handled by twelve honest menJust before the jury started outI saw the little judge commence to look aboutIn about five minutes in walked the manHolding the verdict in his right handThe verdict read murder in the first degreeI hollered Lawdy Lawdy, have a mercy on meThe judge he smiled as he picked up his pen99 years in the Folsom pen99 years underneath that groundI can't forget the day I shot that bad bitch downCome on you've gotta listen unto meLay off that whiskey and let that cocaine be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xiWjpjRl1Q

Somebody called me on the phoneThey said, "Hey, is Dee Dee home?Do you wanna take a walk? You wanna go cop?You wanna go get some Chinese Rocks?I'm living on a Chinese RockAll my best things are in hockI'm living on a Chinese RockEverything is in the pawn shop, it isThe plaster's falling off the wallMy girlfriend's crying in the shower stallIt's hot as a *****, I shoulda been richNow, I'm just digging a Chinese ditchI'm living on a Chinese RockAll my best things are in hockI'm living on a Chinese RockEverything is in the pawn shop, it isOoh, aah, ooh, aahThe plaster's falling off the wallMy girlfriend's crying in the shower stallIt's hot as a *****, I shoulda been richNow, I'm just digging a Chinese ditchI'm living on a Chinese RockI'm living on a Chinese RockI'm living on a Chinese RockI'm living on a Chinese RockI'm living on a Chinese RockI'm living on a Chinese Rock

---------------------------------------------evo ga ovde neki blog kao podsetnik100 greatest drug songs ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt1NzCZ7s50

Znam coveka, stanovao je tu odmah iza,mucila ga apstinentska kriza,mucila ga danima.On mi je rekao da se susreo sa samim Bogom.Da je u grobu s jednom nogom,da sa sobom ne prica.Covek se mucio, covek je non-stop mislio na belo.I ne zato sto mu se htelo,morao je ponovo.Imao je male zenke,bledu facu, ruzno lice.Patio je od hronicnene-ne-ne-nesanice.Znam coveka, covek je pokusao da se skine.Ali je tesko sa visine,da se spustis bezbolno.Jos mi je rekao da je sanjao neke vrane,koje su graktale sa grane.Koje su ga pljuvale.Da je on gotov, da je samo pola ljudskog bica.Da je jedan od slabica.Od ulicnih kerova.Imao je male zenke,bledu facu, ruzno lice.Patio je od hronicnene-ne-ne-nesanice.

Edited by kud u maglu Simovicu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSiPMQxPPXw

Ja sam bio pogresanKad sam ti stavio ruku na rameTamo je drzao dugoI govorio rijeciJa sam bio pogresanKad sam trazio da mi kazesKoja si stranaPostoje pravila igreTi znas da ne mozes samaIspod svih tih zastavaSto vijore svud oko nasNe postoji mjestoGdje mogla bi statiVisoko dignuti rukeI pjevati nasu pjesmuI pjevati nasu pjesmuProtiv volje umijesanU staru zavjeru stranaU staru zavjeru nadaJa sam jednoga danaSlucajno nasao putIspod svih tih zastavaSto vijore..Kapi s obodaSada padaju na uze I gunJa sam slobodanNeka s moga vrata vijori sal od svile..Kapi s obodaSada padaju na uze I gunJa sam slobodanNeka s moga vrata vijori sal od svile..