IGNORED

Only God Forgives (2013)

Sludge Factory

meni se drive svideo ali ovaj film nikako. 

+1

Zar nije jednostavnije prosto sebi naci terapeuta, nego smarati sebe (i druge) snimanjem celog filma...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kim_philby

• Sludge Factory

• 3opge

• Ajant23

+1

Zar nije jednostavnije prosto sebi naci terapeuta, nego smarati sebe (i druge) snimanjem celog filma...

Cuj, ceo film, Refn je jos i skroman.

Ima onih koji snimaju citavu seriju i angazuju pola Holivuda za potrebe svoje terapije..

It's a tricky business. People always say artists need to suffer, but they're not suffering when they are creating. The struggle can teach you something you can use when you are healthy, you can share that experience in some medium, but while you are in a depression, it doesn't free you to create. I think [psychiatrists] can help you to a point if you've stopped moving, but if you're moving about, then I'd say, if it's not really badly broken, don't fix it.

http://www.thecityofabsurdity.com/quotecollection/psych.html

(Bio sam prestrog prema Refnu, a za to je vise kriv Von Trier - neposredno pre ovog filma sam gledao, tacnije pokusao da gledam, Nymphomaniac... joooj. Komentar je mozda bio vise za njega. :D )