IGNORED

radiohead

Takeshi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ja volem one ruznjikave engleske seljake koji pisu depresivnu muziku, ali ne mogu da kazem da je Lanica :778_heartbeat: ikad ista ukrala, a kamoli unistila

Edited by Pantelija jr
13 minutes ago, MancMellow said:

od koga?

Radiohead already conceded partial songwriting credit on “Creep” to Mike Hazlewood and Albert Hammond—years ago, a judge found that “Creep” too closely echoes “The Air That I Breathe,” a hit Hazelwood and Hammond wrote for the Hollies, in 1974—meaning the band itself doesn’t even control the whole of its publishing.

13 minutes ago, jms_uk said:

Radiohead already conceded partial songwriting credit on “Creep” to Mike Hazlewood and Albert Hammond—years ago, a judge found that “Creep” too closely echoes The Air That I Breathe,” a hit Hazelwood and Hammond wrote for the Hollies, in 1974—meaning the band itself doesn’t even control the whole of its publishing.

E ovo se zove "inspired by" :)

A ono je preslikano 

Buahahaha bilo bi super da se ovo razvije u žešći fajt.
Nisu je tužili. Još uvek. Mada Lanin tim želi da ovo završi na sudu jer navodno Radiohead traži 100% što uopšte nije realno i to svako normalan može da čuje, plus onaj deo za koji je optužuju su i sami "maznuli" pa kasnije platili za njega.