IGNORED

THE WIRE (2002)

3opge

• 3 weeks later...

Clay Davis47% Intelligence, 28% Morality, 50% Street-smarts, 16% Rebelliousness, 65% Industriousness, 55% Emotiveness, 72% Game and 67% Charisma!Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

D'Angelo Barksdale 40% Intelligence, 49% Morality, 59% Street-smarts, 58% Rebelliousness, 24% Industriousness, 67% Emotiveness, 26% Game and 19% Charisma! Where the fuck is Wallace? It's telling that D'Angelo consistently places amongst the most loved Wire characters. People probably think extremely highly of you. And it isn't because you're the smartest or the most ethical, but from the infamous chess scene to his poignant analysis of the Great Gatsby, D'Angelo displays more insight into the game and his own life than perhaps any other character. Your emotiveness is therefore your defining trait. Don't be afraid to ask the difficult questions - like what happened to Wallace - because few else will. 17570482404020416211.jpgA kada bih imao zhivaca da nashtelujem rezultat kviza, izabrao bih njega (ista gradja, celav, shljaker... moj chovek).Frank Sobotka We used to make shit in this country... build shit. Now we just put our hand in the next guy's pockets. As a working-class union leader you've seen enough to know that the game has ruined your city, and that trying to change it is futile. Your defining trait is your street-smarts, because accepting the broken system is the only way to survive in this cut-throat world where big business is looking for any opportunity to replace your ass with an automaton. So you find yourself a part of the game, even though you can feel it eroding your moral fibre. It's not like you are powerless though, people really do respect you and you do have a lot of weight to throw around, but at some point you will have to decide if it's all worth it. 11025911790454736071.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Ali koliki debil treba da budeš da otkupiš verovatno najbolju seriju ikada i da je puštaš jednom sedmično i to u terminu subotom oko 23h kao genijalci sa RTRS-a.

Ako se neka serija ne sme ograniciti na 1 epizodu nedeljno, to je Zica. Ionako je dovoljno komplikovano, jos samo fali da ljudi zaborave sta se desavalo u prosloj epizodi. Nisam siguran kako su ljudi preziveli kad je ovo prvi put islo na HBO-u.

• 4 weeks later...
Glumica Felissa "Snup" Pirson (Felicia Snoop Pearson), poznata po ulozi okrutnog ubice iz narko bande u seriji "The Wire", uhapssena je jutros u Baltimoru u akciji policije protiv dilera droge. Policija je saopsstila da je Felissa "Snup" Pirson, koja je u seriji igrala ubicu sa istim nadimkom, medju visse od 60 ljudi privedenih u akciji sluzzbe za suzbijanje trgovine narkoticima (DEA), baltimorske policije i drugih sluzzbi. Na lokalnoj televiziji je prikazan snimak kako agenti DEA izvode Pirsonovu iz zgrade do policijskog kombija. Policija nije navela za ssta je ona optuzzena. Akcija policije je ishod sedmomeseccne istrage o trgovini heroinom, kokainom i marihuanom u Baltimoru i okolini, rekao je agent DEA Edvard Marsinko. Pirsonovoj, koja je u seriji kroz lik Snup svirepo ubila visse ljudi, ovo nije prvi sukob sa zakonom. Ona je osudjena za ubistvo koje je poccinila sa 14 godina. Odsluzzila je pet godina od osmogodissnje kazne zatvora iz kojeg je izassla 2000. godine. Felissa Pirson je privedena 2008. zato ssto je odbila da saradjuje kao svedok u sudjenju Stivenu Lessliju, optuzzenom za napad nozzem na tri coveka i ubistvo jednog.
  • 3opge changed the title to THE WIRE (2002)