IGNORED

Iran: novi front

Marvin (Paranoid Android)

Pa jebote mislio sam da si vec gledao. Izvini......Da sam pisao na serijama stavio bih. :(
nema veze, sve mi je sad podnosljivo od kada je filipenko napisao da su (ko nije gledao wire nek ne otvara)

ubili omara

:D

• 2 months later...

Лепа им та република иранског емитовања, па још исламска. Нешто као рак Србије, за борбу против којег постоји и организовано друштво.

• 5 months later...

By Associated Press July 20 at 5:10 PM

VIENNA — Iran has turned all of its enriched uranium closest to the level needed to make nuclear arms into more harmless forms, the United Nations’ nuclear agency said Sunday.

The move was expected. Tehran had committed to convert or dilute its 20-percent enriched stockpile under an agreement with six powers last November that froze its atomic programs pending negotiations on a comprehensive deal. Those talks were extended Saturday to Nov. 24.

Still, the development was noteworthy in reflecting Iran’s desire not to derail the diplomatic process with the six countries — the United States, Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany.

Iran had more than 200 kilograms (over 250 pounds) of 20 percent enriched uranium when the preliminary agreement was reached. That’s nearly enough for one warhead.

A report from the U.N.’s International Atomic Energy Agency obtained by The Associated Press said that all has now been converted or diluted. The report said Iran was observing all of its other commitments as well.

Eto, a da nije Barry na vlasti, nego unbridled GOP, možda bi imali rat+.

• 6 months later...

Izgleda da u Iranu dobro shvataju da ce imati samo ovu priliku pre nego sto na vlast ponovo dodje neka pro-izraelska i pro-intervencionisticka administracija:

Iran sees 'window of opportunity' to reach deal on nuclear talks
  • Iran and the six-nation group hope to reach a rough deal by March

• US calls talks ‘constructive’ as Netanyahu remains suspicious of deal

Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has the final say on all major decisions. Photograph: Supreme Leader official website/handout/EPA

Associated Press in Munich

Sunday 8 February 2015 14.23 GMT

Iran’s top leader said on Sunday no deal would be better than a bad deal when it comes to negotiations with world powers over the country’s disputed nuclear programme.

Foreign minister Mohammed Javad Zarif, meanwhile, told a gathering of the world’s top diplomats and defense officials that “this is the opportunity” for a deal.

The United States and its five negotiating partners, the other members of the UN Security Council and Germany, hope to clinch a deal setting long-term limits on Tehran’s enrichment of uranium and other activity that could produce material for use in nuclear weapons.

Iran insists it has the right to enrich uranium and has demanded the lifting of crippling international sanctions. Tehran insists its nuclear programme is entirely peaceful despite western suspicions it has a military component.

Iran and the six-nation group – the US, Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany – hope to reach a rough deal by March and a final agreement by 30 June.

In remarks posted on his website, Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who has the final say on all major decisions, said Tehran agreed with Washington that no agreement is better than an agreement that doesn’t meet its interests, without elaborating.

Zarif said now was the window of opportunity to come up with a final deal. He met individually at the Munich security conference with each country involved, except France which was scheduled later on Sunday.

“This is the opportunity to do it, and we need to seize this opportunity,” he said. “It may not be repeated.

Following a 90-minute morning meeting with US Secretary of State John Kerry, their second meeting on the sidelines of the conference, Zarif said he felt that progress had been made in the past months and suggested it would be unproductive to further extend negotiations.

“I do not believe another extension is in the interest of anybody,” he said. “We’re reaching the point where it is quite possible to make an agreement … and I do not believe anything will be different a year down the road.”

Zarif also suggested if it took slightly longer to come to an agreement than the set deadlines, it would not “be the end of the world’.

Zarif said all sanctions against his country should be lifted, saying that if they had been intended to stop its nuclear ambitions they had failed. He said when sanctions had been imposed, Iran had 200 centrifuges, and “now we have 20,000”.

“Sanctions are a liability, you need to get rid of them if you want a solution,” he said.

The possibility of an agreement with Iran prompted strong words from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who told a weekly cabinet meeting on Sunday: “We will do everything to thwart a bad and dangerous deal that will cast a dark cloud on the future of the state of Israel and its security.”

The US State Department characterised Sunday’s discussion between Zarif and Kerry as “constructive”. In their meeting on Friday, Kerry pressed Zarif on the Obama administration’s desire to meet an end of March target date for the outline of a nuclear agreement.

• 3 weeks later...

opa bato, roknuli iranci amerima jedan nosač aviona - šteta neprocenjiva, ne znam dal će majstori moći ovo da oprave.....

mnogo loša im odbrana, prišunjali se persijanci otpozadi u formaciji a nije ni mrak pao, a još i ovaj komanduje direkt megafonom sa obale!

(nema jačeg patriotskog marketinga od iranskog, čista 10ka za trud  :fantom: )

Oko ovog se zakuvalo kao retko do sada:

Former Mossad head urges Israeli voters to oust Binyamin Netanyahu

Meir Dagan says prime minister’s policies are ‘destructive to the future and security of Israel’

Binyamin Netanyahu has said he believes that his speech is necessary to strengthen opposition to a potential nuclear deal with Iran being negotiated by the US and key allies. Photograph: Abir Sultan/AP

Peter Beaumont in Jerusalem

Friday 27 February 2015 19.09 GMT Last modified on Saturday 28 February 2015 00.07 GMT

A former head of Israel’s foreign intelligence service Mossad is urging voters to oust Binyamin Netanyahu in the next general election, accusing the prime minister of endangering the country’s security with his stance on the Iranian nuclear programme.

Meir Dagan, a vocal critic of Netanyahu’s Iran policy since stepping down as Mossad chief four years ago, is to be a keynote speaker at a rally in Tel Aviv next weekend, calling on the public to turf the prime minister out of office on 17 March.

Netanyahu was due to fly to Washington on Friday.

In a trenchant critique of Netanyahu’s leadership, delivered in a long interview in Israel’s biggest-selling newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth, Dagan said the prime minister’s policies were “destructive to the future and security of Israel”.

Netanyahu’s planned speech has brought the already uncomfortable state of relations with the Obama administration to a new low amid suspicion that the speech – at the invitation of Republican house speaker John Boehner – was designed to enhance the Israeli prime minister’s electoral prospects.

Netanyahu has said he believes that his speech is necessary to strengthen opposition to a potential nuclear deal with Iran being negotiated by the US and key allies.

The intervention by Dagan – who ended his tenure as the head of Mossad in 2011 – is doubly significant because he shares the prime minister’s view over the risk posed by a nuclear Iran and is regarded as generally hawkish on defence and security matters.

Netanyahu has made security and the Iranian nuclear programme – and the US-led negotiations to contain it – his key election issue.

Recent days have also seen anonymous criticism of Netanyahu’s speech from serving intelligence officers as well as from former diplomats and political figures in Israel, including Isaac Herzog, the leader of the opposition.

Saying that he was aware that Israel was already “paying a high price” over the confrontation with the Obama administration – albeit in ways he could not disclose – Dagan said: “The person causing the most strategic harm to Israel on the Iranian issue is the prime minister.

“As someone who has served Israel in various security capacities for 45 years, including during the country’s most difficult hours, I feel that we are now at a critical point regarding our existence and our security.

“Our standing in the world is not brilliant right now. The question of Israel’s legitimacy is up for debate. We should not erode our relations with our most important friend. Certainly not in public, certainly not by becoming involved in its domestic politics. This is not proper behaviour for a prime minister.”

Insisting he held no personal animus towards Netanyahu, who had helped him get a liver transplant, he said: “I have no personal issue with the prime minister, his wife, his spending and the way he conducts himself. I’m talking about the country he leads.

“An Israeli prime minister who clashes with the US administration has to ask himself what the risks are. On the matter of settlements, there is no difference between the two [uS] parties. And even so, they provide us with a veto umbrella. In a situation of a confrontation, this umbrella is liable to vanish, and within a short time, Israel could find itself facing international sanctions.

“The risks of such a clash are intolerable. We are already today paying a high price. Some of them I know and cannot elaborate.

“I would not have confronted the United States and its president. Netanyahu may get applause in Congress, but all the power is in the White House. What will Netanyahu gain by addressing Congress? I just don’t understand it. Is his goal to get a standing ovation? This trip to Washington is doomed to failure.”

Dagan’s intervention follows that of fellow former Mossad head Shabtai Shavit and the former head of the elite Sayeret Matkal commando unit who are among scores of former commanders involved in a video published on Facebook calling for Israel to replace Netanyahu.

Netanyahu’s determination to push on with his speech has seen unusually critical remarks from senior US administration officials in the last week who have gone out of their way to express their displeasure.

Among them was John Kerry, the secretary of state, who openly questioned Netanyahu’s judgment on the issue, and Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice who warned that it was “destructive to the fabric” of US-Israeli relations.

Netanyahu’s plans to speak to Congress have also irritated many Democratic party members who view the speech as a partisan intervention in US politics on the side of the Republican party, prompting a number of Democrats to say they would not attend the speech.

The speech is also being snubbed by Obama and Joe Biden, his vice president.

After leaving Mossad, Dagan went public with his criticism of Netanyahu’s Iran policy, saying a military attack on Iran was “the stupidest thing I have ever heard”.

slazem se da iranu ne treba dozvoliti da razvija nuklearno oruzje ni po koju cenu ali ovolika drskost je nevidjena. obama slobodno neka se ubije ako dozvoli da ova idiotarija prolazi nekaznjeno. mislim koji je on qrac da kaze amerikancima sta smeju a sta ne smeju da urade...i to 1 fashista :isuse:

ovo je velika svinjarija war party-ja, nadam se da bibijev šou neće upropastiti pregovore putem nekog novog zakona koji bi vezao ruke obami i stejt departmentu.

eh, koliko su miršajmer i volt bili u pravu kad su pisali

The-israel-lobby-and-us-foreign-policy.j

nadam se da bibijev šou neće upropastiti pregovore putem nekog novog zakona koji bi vezao ruke obami i stejt departmentu.

Obama moze da ulozi veto, a republikanci koliko mi se cini nemaju super-majority potreban za preglasavanje predsednickog veta.

Sto ste se vi toliko vozbudili oko bibija i gopovaca, a ne bunite se oko toga sto ce bo da dopusti iranu nuklearke?

Ah, jes, udarice zli iranci za nekih 5-10 godina, kad bo bude u penzijici, pa ce opet neko drugi da bude kriv. more...

^^

da ali je pitanje da či će se odvažiti na veto po tom pitanju, jer ulazi stranačka dinamika u igru. drugo, i bez donošenja zakona stvari prosto klizaju u lošem smeru jer se dodatno tabuizira bitno spoljnopolitičko pitanje koje je metastaziralo u unutrašnje.

Sto ste se vi toliko vozbudili oko bibija i gopovaca, ?

Ти као не капираш ко су саговорници?

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic