IGNORED

Izrael, Palestina i arapske zemlje

3opge
Krošek
Message added by Krošek,

Na ovoj temi postoje stroža pravila oko kačenja raznoraznih sadržaja: Zabranjeno je repostovanje, kačenje tvitova ili bilo kakvih materijala (slika, klipova...), kao i goli linkovi. Postovi moraju biti napisani sopstvenim rečima, i dozvoljen je hipertekst (dugme Link). Izuzetno, kao propratni sadržaj uz sopstveni post, prihvatljivi su kratki isečci nekog dužeg teksta (ne i kraćeg kao što je obična vest).

Svi su oni isti naravno. Uzivajte u dolazecim danima.  ^_^

^_^

Nije bilo kolonizacije za vrijeme Obame?

"The rules of the game have changed with Donald Trump's arrival as president," Jerusalem Deputy Mayor Meir Turjeman told AFP.

"We no longer have our hands tied as in the time of Barack Obama. Now we can finally build."

Edited by Roger Sanchez
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

MBS outsadating Sadat.

In a mysterious trip last month, Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president, traveled to Saudi Arabia’s capital for consultations with the hard-charging crown prince about President Trump’s plans for Middle East peace. What was said when the doors were closed, however, has since roiled the region.

According to Palestinian, Arab and European officials who have heard Mr. Abbas’s version of the conversation, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman presented a plan that would be more tilted toward the Israelis than any ever embraced by the American government, one that presumably no Palestinian leader could ever accept.

The Palestinians would get a state of their own but only noncontiguous parts of the West Bank and only limited sovereignty over their own territory. The vast majority of Israeli settlements in the West Bank, which most of the world considers illegal, would remain. The Palestinians would not be given East Jerusalem as their capital and there would be no right of return for Palestinian refugees and their descendants.

The White House on Sunday denied that was its plan, saying it was still months away from finalizing a blueprint for peace, and the Saudi government denied that it supports those positions.

ne znam sta sad napadaju trampa, kao bice konflikt izmedju palestinaca i izraelaca...pa vec je konflikt od kako znamo za izrael! neka se ovako obracunaju ko ziv ko mrtav. 

uvek se i smatralo da je jerusalim izraelski. cuvace oni bastine bez obzira da li su hriscanske ili islamske. meni kao hriscaninu ne smeta da je jerusalim izraelski  

i ovaj erdogan, kakav psiho. turska inteligencija pali iz zemlje, pametni ljudi. 

Edited by mustang
  • Krošek locked this topic
  • Krošek unlocked this topic
  • Krošek pinned this topic