IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

e rodjaci kada se setim '97, '98 donesose zakon u cikagu da ne smeju da se uzgajaju i kolju zivotinje...jbga dosli balkanoidi i krenuli po prasicima u kupatilima stambenih zgrada, skvici prasence po boyz town, neuspesno se bori za svoj zivot...a o pilicima oko irving avenije sto su rodzaci obezglavili u dvoristu danima news na tv

naravno i bracha nam cigani bili po tv-u, organized crime

mislim da su u pensilvniji madjarski cigani a ne nasi. a jaka drzava pensilvanija white trash na izvoz

btw obiw, sledeci put ako izvadis moje reci iz konteksta prijavljujem i tebe i svakog sledeceg. vreme je da stanem na put dok ne postane maligno

Edited by mustang

btw obiw, sledeci put ako izvadis moje reci iz konteksta prijavljujem i tebe i svakog sledeceg. vreme je da stanem na put dok ne postane maligno

aj ti lepo iskomentarisi taj tekst sto sam ga preneo, ako mislis da imas sta da kazes tim povodom. Ova pasivna agresija ti ne prilici. 

In North Korea, they don't mock their leader.

It turned out to be a little more difficult than I imagined..
The first billboard company, ‘Clear Channel’, was good to go. I had it all planned out with them before I started the crowd funding. They had seen the “Make America Great Again/They Live’ art and didn’t voice any objections. When I was ready to give them the money to actually install the Washington billboard they got cold feet and changed their minds. ‘Outfront Media’ was the next company that respond to my inquiries. Again, I showed them the art first. They explained the no way in hell was this going to fly in Washington, so I went with a Chicago billboard that was around 25 by 30’ for $2800.

Yes, I don’t think much of Donald Trump, but I soft-selled this as much as humanly possible when making the pitch to anyone I could find, but it was a no-go TO EVERY SINGLE BILLBOARD COMPANY IN THE UNITED STATES!

http://mitchoconnell.blogspot.ch/2017/07/too-hot-for-america-only-mexico-city.html

they-live-cartel-color.jpg

In North Korea, they don't mock their leader.

It turned out to be a little more difficult than I imagined..

The first billboard company, ‘Clear Channel’, was good to go. I had it all planned out with them before I started the crowd funding. They had seen the “Make America Great Again/They Live’ art and didn’t voice any objections. When I was ready to give them the money to actually install the Washington billboard they got cold feet and changed their minds. ‘Outfront Media’ was the next company that respond to my inquiries. Again, I showed them the art first. They explained the no way in hell was this going to fly in Washington, so I went with a Chicago billboard that was around 25 by 30’ for $2800.

Yes, I don’t think much of Donald Trump, but I soft-selled this as much as humanly possible when making the pitch to anyone I could find, but it was a no-go TO EVERY SINGLE BILLBOARD COMPANY IN THE UNITED STATES!

http://mitchoconnell.blogspot.ch/2017/07/too-hot-for-america-only-mexico-city.html

Krajnje simpaticno. Krajnje... :)

http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/america-the-divided-why-the-great-melting-pot-is-having-a-meltdown/

America the Divided: Why the Great Melting Pot Is Having a Meltdown

There’s little doubt that the United States is experiencing more tension now than at any other time in the country’s history. There’s a deep antipathy toward the government and the media, and there’s rising friction among various groups. Last decade’s recession seems to have ramped up the animosity, as the gap between the have and have-nots grows. Mugambi Jouet, a fellow at Stanford Law School, sees what is happening in America with the keen eye of an intellectual and the ethos of an outsider. Jouet was born in Kenya, raised in France and came to the U.S. to attended college. He has practiced law in America and served as a judicial clerk for the United Nations war crimes tribunal. Jouet brings his global perspective to his new book, Exceptional America: What Divides Americans from the World and from Each Other, in this interview from the Knowledge@Wharton show on SiriusXM, which airs on channel 111.
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka featured and unfeatured this topic