Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• aram

• bad music for bad people

• maheem

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Natasha Shneider je preminula 2. jula. Svirala klavijature, bila deo dueta Eleven, sa kojim je svirala na prvom solo albumu Chrisa Cornella, a jedno vreme su bili i deo benda Queens of the Stone Age na albumu Lullabies to Paralyze kao i na turneji nakon toga, zabelezenoj na live DVD izdanju Over the Years and Through the Woods. Saopstenje QOTSA:
On July 2nd, at 11:11 AM, Natasha Shneider passed away. She ended her time in this Life with the style and poetry that she lived all the days previous, crossing over while held in the arms of her closest and dearest. No words can encapsulate the unwaivering strength she provided, adversities she overcome, the talents she possessed & nutured, the sharpness of her wit nor the beautiful complexity of her intellect. We are so thankful for her influence & the gift of her friendship.A celebration of Natasha Shneider will be held in Hollywood at the Henry Fonda Theatre on Saturday, Aug 16th. Further details will be released shortly. All proceeds of the benefit and donations made will go to the relieve the burden of Natasha's fight against cancer. To donate, go to NatashaShneider.orgNow is all we have. May you all make the most of it. Josh Homme, (2008)
Slatka je bila i dobar muzicar. Steta! :(NSMF.jpg

Kasno video topic ali:Danny Federici, for 40 years the E Street Band's organist and keyboard player, died this afternoon, April 17, 2008 at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City after a three year battle with melanoma.

• 1 month later...

e hvala ti, da nisi pomenuo Chefa zaista niko ne bi znao o cemu i o kome se radi.helou ti - mislim da je blago neukusno coveka jednaciti sa Chefom na dan njegove smrti, kao da nista drugo u zivotu radio nije, tj. kao da mu je to jedini minuli rad vredan spomena.

једини од сајентолога који је био прави "светски мегацар".isaac_hayes.jpgкен ју диг ит? рајт он!

Dosta odlicnih crnih faca ode u poslednje vreme

e hvala ti, da nisi pomenuo Chefa zaista niko ne bi znao o cemu i o kome se radi.helou ti - mislim da je blago neukusno coveka jednaciti sa Chefom na dan njegove smrti, kao da nista drugo u zivotu radio nije, tj. kao da mu je to jedini minuli rad vredan spomena.
kakvo strebersko-sacu ti objasnim kako se oplakuje kenjanje, predivno Edited by Hustler
  • radisa locked this topic
  • radisa unlocked this topic