IGNORED

Iran: novi front

Marvin (Paranoid Android)

Mislis na Izrael? I meni je to palo na pamet odma. Mada nesto sumnjam da bi to smeli tek tako, razbesneli bi Belu kucu, ipak bi bilo previse.

Mislim i ja da su šanse male ali fakat se sveukupna situacija na Bliskom Istoku otela kontroli i SAD tamo sada više spasavaju šta mogu nego što gospodare dešavanjima. Izrael bi mogao da iz toga izvuče pogrešne zaključke mada je više verovatno da će im, makar još ovog puta, mozak raditi kako treba.

Inače, ovo konstantno galamljenje Izraela kapiram izuzetno olakšava iranskoj vlasti da sopstvenim ,,jastrebovima" ,,prodaju" ovaj dil kao dobar po Iran...

Inače, ovo konstantno galamljenje Izraela kapiram izuzetno olakšava iranskoj vlasti da sopstvenim ,,jastrebovima" ,,prodaju" ovaj dil kao dobar po Iran...

Upravo to sam cuo od par kolega Iranaca.

meni se čini da je Obama ovim odradio barem delić svoje Nobelove nagrade.

Ja bih na ovo dodao i ono sto je uradio sa Kubom iako to dobija manje paznje.

Neće Izrael dići ništa sad, ali ako nedajbože njihov intelligence nekad dođe u posed informacija da iranci negde nekad nešto prave što ne treba ništa ne bih isključivao. Pogotovu ako bude neka friendly US administracija. 

o da... fino si to primetio... na kraju ce izrael i arabija biti otvoreni saveznici... Ludo, skroz

Već jesu, manje ili više otvoreno na više mesta na Bliskom istoku

Teško. Ima jedna fina knjiga o vazduhoplovstvima arapskih zemalja u periodu od 1945 do 1991 ali se ne sećam naslova. Ne leti se za komšiluk, pogotovo ne takav. Izraelu je Saudijska Arabija jako koristan pion kada želi da izdejstvuje bolje naoružanje nego što bi inače dobili. Recimo da SAD odlući da proda F15B Saudijskoj Arabiji. Izrael će onda moći da nabavi F15E iako bi bez ove prve prodaje u najboljem slučaju dobio F15C. 

Russia has lifted a ban on supplying Iran with a sophisticated air defence missile system, the Kremlin has said.

Delivery of the S-300s was cancelled in 2010 after the UN imposed sanctions on Iran over its nuclear programme.

But the Russian president gave the go-ahead after Tehran struck an interim deal with world powers to curb nuclear activities in exchange for sanctions relief.

The US and Israel have criticised the news.

The $800m (£545m) contract to deliver the system was heavily criticised at the time by Israel and the US, who feared it could be used to protect Iranian nuclear sites from air strikes.

When it was cancelled, Iran filed a lawsuit seeking billions of dollars in damages.

Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said in a statement that the sale was put on hold "entirely voluntarily" to aid the talks on Iran's nuclear programme.

The Russian defence ministry said it was now ready to supply the S-300 equipment "promptly", an official there said, quoted by Interfax. Iran hailed the decision as a step towards "establishing stability and security in the region," the country's defence minister, Hossein Dehghan, was quoted as saying by state media.

Israeli anger

Israel, a vocal opponent of the nuclear deal, condemned the news.

"This is a direct result of the legitimacy that Iran obtained from the emerging nuclear deal,'' said Intelligence Minister Yuval Steinitz.

He said it was "proof" Iran planned to use relief from sanctions for arms, rather than the welfare of the Iranian people.

But Mr Lavrov said the missiles were "entirely defensive", and were of no security threat to any country, including Israel.

US Secretary of State John Kerry had raised concerns with Mr Lavrov about the announcement, White House spokesman Josh Earnest said, without elaborating.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32290335

Edited by dillinger
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic