IGNORED

Globalno zagrevanje

iDemo

Adjunct professor at the Copenhagen Business School and director for the Copenhagen Consensus Centre, Bjorn Lomborg

Regarding the award of the Nobel Peace Prize to Al Gore, presenter of the documentary An Inconvenient Truth, Lomborg says: "I find it curious that they gave the Nobel Prize to both the [intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change], which says sea levels are going to rise between 18 and 59 centimetres, and Al Gore, who tells us it might rise six metres. The difference is one between a problem and a catastrophe."
A ovo tek da ne zaboravimo sushtinu:
Tim Flannery, of Macquarie University's Climate Risk team, and author of The Weather Makers, draws attention to Lomborg's focus on climate change when it comes to helping the deprived of the world. "If he wants to divert dollars to help the poor why take from the fight against climate change? There's a fair bit of money in defence spending," Flannery says.
Edited by BraveMargot

ako ovo [izmedju ostalog] treba da bude topik o globalnom zagrevanju evo malo podataka za zagrevanje sa NOAA sajta:Global TemperaturesThe global annual temperature − for combined land and ocean surfaces ? for 2007 is expected to be near 58.0 F ? and would be the fifth warmest since records began in 1880. Some of the largest and most widespread warm anomalies occurred from eastern Europe to central Asia. Including 2007, seven of the eight warmest years on record have occurred since 2001 and the 10 warmest years have all occurred since 1997. The global average surface temperature has risen between 0.6?C and 0.7?C since the start of the twentieth century, and the rate of increase since 1976 has been approximately three times faster than the century-scale trend. The greatest warming has taken place in high latitude regions of the Northern Hemisphere. Anomalous warmth in 2007 contributed to the lowest Arctic sea ice extent since satellite records began in 1979, surpassing the previous record low set in 2005 by a remarkable 23 percent. According to the National Snow and Ice Data Center, this is part of a continuing trend in end-of-summer Arctic sea ice extent reductions of about 10 percent per decade since 1979.

• 2 weeks later...

da li stvarno mislite da covek ima uticaja na globalno zagrevanje?zemlja se neprekidno zagreva jos od poslednjeg ledenog doba, a to je samo jedna faza u milijardu godina tokom kojih je zemlja nebrojeno puta prosla kroz cikluse zagrevanja i hladjenja, a ciji uzrok potice iz zemljine unutrasnjosti i/ili uticaja sunca, kosmosa itd.dakle, manbearpig!

U šta konkretno ne možeš da poveruješ? Da su ljudske aktivnosti uzrokovale ogroman porast koncentracije ugljen dioksida, metana, azot suboksida i drugih gasova u atmosferi, ili da enormno povećana koncentracija tih gasova dovodi do efekta staklene bašte?

U šta konkretno ne možeš da poveruješ? Da su ljudske aktivnosti uzrokovale ogroman porast koncentracije ugljen dioksida, metana, azot suboksida i drugih gasova u atmosferi, ili da enormno povećana koncentracija tih gasova dovodi do efekta staklene bašte?
sorryhtedoh reci half man, half bear, and half pigili bese half man half pigbear...sad sam i ja zbunjen?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Radical climate action would change sky's colour: Flannery Scientist Tim Flannery has proposed a radical solution to climate change which may change the colour of the sky. Environment 686 words 2008-05-19 http://www.smh.com.au/news/global-warming/...1182695948.html Change sky's colour, proposes Flannery Scientist Tim Flannery has proposed a radical solution to climate change which may change the colour of the sky. Breaking News 526 words 2008-05-19 http://news.smh.com.au/national/change-sky...80519-2fz1.html

Professor Flannery says climate change is happening so quickly that mankind may need to pump sulphur into the atmosphere to survive. Australia's best-known expert on global warming has updated his climate forecast for the world - and it's much worse than he thought just three years ago. ... He conceded there were risks to global dimming via sulphur. "The consequences of doing that are unknown."
Inace, tip je paleontolog i prakticno je najveci deo svog radnog veka proveo kao kustos/direktor/sta-god nekakvog muzeja... Sad predlaze, posto je uredno update-ovao svoju (pazi svoju???) klimaCku prognozu da se iz avionskih motora, onako kolateralno, ispusti 'malo' sulphur-a ne bi li se tako "poboljshala" inace "katastrofalna" situacija... Zna covek (to i paleontolozi znaju) da nije poznato kakve ce posledice te akcije biti al' - znate vec mantru - ako ne reagujemo odmah/sad - posle ce biti kasno. Meni je jasno da ima ovakvih i onakvih podataka i da su politicari (sto im inace nije svojstveno) kompletno prihvatili 'oficijelnu' IPCC pricu o globalnom zagrevanju i tako dalje - al' ne mogu (jos uvek) da shvatim da postoje ljudi koji su spremni da za novine izjave ovakvu glupost (vidi gore) i da ostanu zivi plus da ih jos uvek (i pre i posle) najavljuju kao "Australia's best-known expert on global warming" i tome slicno... Mrak.

Nemoj tako, on je 1 Australijanac Godine. cool.gif Biće, ipak, lakše kada Ameri pređu sa SUV-ova na bicikle... što će biti uskoro (if the price of gas is anything to go by).

Biće, ipak, lakše kada Ameri pređu sa SUV-ova na bicikle... što će biti uskoro (if the price of gas is anything to go by).
Ima da se ubijam od smeha kada debeli ameri i kanadjani krenu da se guze u male fijate i daihatsue....a SUV-ije pretvore u nekretnine-kokosinjce s'o bi rek'o Rambo Amadeus...

bome, moja makina konvergira kokošinjcu. sve ređe je vozim, sve više prašine i ptičijih govana je po njoj. a čak nije ni SUV, tako da i kad je vozim nemam nikakvu satisfakciju :(

Ima da se ubijam od smeha kada debeli ameri i kanadjani krenu da se guze u male fijate i daihatsue....a SUV-ije pretvore u nekretnine-kokosinjce s'o bi rek'o Rambo Amadeus...
Biće kao ovo porodično vozilo (uslikao Dan Tombleson u Vijetnamu).familytransportdy7.jpg
  • 3 weeks later...
Dr. James Hansen, Climate HeroNASATwenty years ago next week, NASA scientist James Hansen testified to a U.S. Senate Committee that, "the greenhouse effect has been detected, and it is changing our climate now." Worldwatch staff writer Ben Block gives us the backstory on the historic hearing and looks at some key events that have transpired since.
Read: A Climate Hero: The TestimonyA Climate Hero: The Early Years Nego, steta sto nisu ranije posalusali coveka - do danas je moglo dosta toga da se ucini samo da se krenulo na vreme.
  • 1 month later...

merdzovala sam iDemova tri topika 'pocela dodela spomenica herojima globalnog zagrevanja', 'IPCC kaze da ce nivo mora porasti 59cm, po Al Goru 6 metara' i 'globalno zagravanje u rukama paleontologa' posto mi je delovalo preglednije da imamo jedan topik koji bi se bavio ovom temom.

Edited by BraveMargot
  • 5 months later...