• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zhota

• Lord Protector

• Zoe

• Aion

mene su na ovom forumu ubedjivali pre par godina da ljudi nisu bili na mesecu...

moon landing hoax, moja omiljena teorija zavere :wub:

ove nove tipa chemtrails, HAARP i sl. mi deluju nekako suvoparno i bez duse, ali to je valjda to novo vreme, sve nekako zbrda-zdola i na brzinu.

i naravno moj omiljeni momenat vezan za mesecovu zaveru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU

hahaha, good one!  :lolol:

mada, ovakvi tekstovi sigurno ne pomazu zvanicnoj verziji..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

Curators at Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum, where the rock has attracted tens of thousands of visitors each year, discovered that the "lunar rock", valued at £308,000, was in fact petrified wood.

Xandra van Gelder, who oversaw the investigation, said the museum would continue to keep the stone as a curiosity.

"It's a good story, with some questions that are still unanswered," she said. "We can laugh about it."

The rock was given to Willem Drees, a former Dutch leader, during a global tour by Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin following their moon mission 50 years ago.

J. William Middendorf, the former American ambassador to the Netherlands, made the presentation to Mr Drees and the rock was then donated to the Rijksmuseum after his death in 1988.

"I do remember that Drees was very interested in the little piece of stone. But that it's not real, I don't know anything about that," Mr Middendorf said.

Nasa gave moon rocks to more than 100 countries following lunar missions in 1969 and the 1970s.

The United States Embassy in The Hague is carrying out an investigation into the affair.

Researchers Amsterdam's Free University were able to tell at a glance that the rock was unlikely to be from the moon, a conclusion that was borne out by tests.

"It's a nondescript, pretty-much-worthless stone," said Frank Beunk, a geologist involved in the investigation.

A ove druge koje nisu sa smokvama su ok ? Neka hvala...

Inače link koji daješ je na elakolije a to je njihova usluga elektronskog naručivanja i kućne dostave, to nisu cene koje su regularno u prodavnici, u kojoj sam inače danas bio i video to o čemu pričam. Užasno se glupo osećam što se nadgornjavamo oko cene štrudle al takav je život nas paćenika.

Ovo je link za vikend akciju

http://www.univerexport.rs/sr/xxl/akcija-xxl.html

i mogao bih se zakleti da je danas pre podne u polju u kojem se sada nalaze zelena kolica sa očima bila pomenuta štrudla.

Edited by čekmeže